Vovinet Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 9, 2022

File a complaint to Vovinet

Having problems with Vovinet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vovinet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vovinet

Vovinet Website

Vovinet Head Office Address

A/301-303,. Everest Grande, Mahakali Caves Rd., Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Vovinet Phone Numbers

Vovinet reviews & complaints page 3

I have been a vovinet prepaid customer since the last 5 months. There has been not a single month which has passed by without any issues. The speed has been a regular problem along with non-availability of internet on minimum 3-4 days of every month. Every time I call customer service, they have their regular excuse that their cables have a problem and they are looking into it. If they give a time for fixing the issue, they never keep their word. Also, if they don't provide service why they charge for it, while if we don't pay on time there is a late fee and charge also. I am sick of it.
Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear, I am sorrey to inform u that your net services has completely failed to provide regular net services to the customer of Brahma county The resons are best known to u. During this month i got net four or five days. Now i will have to take decision to continue it or not if such conditions prevails. thanks.
    iqbal husain.

Vovinet — I was cheated

This is a fraudulent company.They claim big numbers in terms of data speed and download limits but none of this is true. Forget about speed, you have to be lucky to even get their internet up and running. The service is down for weeks and the customer care is not even sorry, forget about giving explanation and assurance. However, they are very professional in submitting your advance cheques and charging you for the service. They never delay...

Customer Name Rajdatta Bhargav Majrekar MemberShip No [protected] EmailID rajdatt.[protected]@thyssenkrupp.com I have paid online payment against my above membership no. I am very disturbed to notice that my surname above is spelt wrongly, which should be corrected as foolowing: Rajdatt Bhargav Manjrekar also my EmailID should be rajdatt.[protected]@thyssenkrupp.com Further I have a very serious complaint that last 2 months including very recent times the Net is running slow and sometimes not getting connected. If this is not done I may be forced to change your services. Thanks & Regards Rajdatt Bhargav.Manjrekar [protected]
      Sep 08, 2014
      Vovinet Customer Care's response
      Dear Mr. Manjrekar, We refer to your grievance with Subject Vovinet - Wrong Surname and Slow speed. We truly regret for the inconvenience caused to you with this regards. We have looked into the points raised by you and in this connection, we would like to state as under: 1. Wrong Surname: As per our records the email id updated with id is rajdatt.[protected]@thyssenkrupp.com. However it could be print error which we will taken care of in future. 2. Slow Speed: The slow speed issue was because of the unexpected UDP attack however the same has been addressed and the services are running smooth. Thanking you for giving us your valuable time for the conversation we had on Sunday 7th of September,2014 and we sincerely hope that all your concerns are addressed. Best Regards, Dhara Juthani Head Customer Service. Vovinet Infotech Pvt Ltd.

Hi, I had taken Vovinet around a month back and during this time the network has been down three times... every time more than 5 days..so i have been able to use the network only for a week. You call customer service and everytime they will say same things...it will be restore today... I would request everyone who is reading this post..please do not go for Vovinet and also tell your friends I had already paid for three months in adavnce..so i guess i have made a fool of myself.

Vovinet — Pure Service in Pune

Hi Guys, Vovinet service is ridiculous in Pune. Recently i have taken the Vovinet connection in Pimple Saudagar, Roseland. It is down since 12-May-2014 till today. No one gives response. Support is very bad. Kindly dont take the connection in Pimple Saudagar. It is fraud To disconnect they ask me to write an email to them, I told them it is stupid to ask me to write an email when net is down. Regards, Shiva Shankar...

I too fell into the trap of Vovinet prepaid connection which promised a speed of 10 Mbps which is very erratic. Besides the sales person assured that the range would cover the entire flat which it hasn't. He had committed on providing boosters/range extenders in case I faced issues of coverage. I made numerous complaints in writing and on phone but there is no response. The concerned sales person doesn't take calls. Everyone be warned to keep a safe distance from this internet provider.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Guys - be careful. My usage with another provider prior to Vovinet was around 5-8 GB in a month, very transparent. Then came Vovinet providing a better plan. After I started using Vovinet my usage is 20 GB in 3 weeks!! When I complained that this was surely not the case as the router they have installed is showing just 3 GB usage. I think it's just one way of cheating the customer out of his skin. Totally incorrect bandwidth calculation....

Hi, I have a plan from Vovinet internet provider. The plan that I have opted promises 12 Mbps. The net speed has been down for the last 3 days. When I asked their customer support, they have been promising me that the problem will be resolved in the next 2 hours for the last 3 days, but there is no resolution till now. Mind you, mine is a prepaid connection. A complete loss for me for the 3 days of the month. I tried calling the head of the organisation, but he as expected, disconnected my call. Mind you he has my number, and had spoken to me to get an access to my society. This has been painful for the last few months on month ends as well, when the connection has been disconnected even though payments were done on time. Every time, I have been given the excuse of manual error, as their systems are still manual. Quite a pain I would say. Also, the services are not dependable. I switched from BSNL to this service only 6 months ago. I am on second thoughts whether I made a mistake. Need help in resolving this problem. Regards, Chandan
            Aug 13, 2020
            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I too fell into the trap of Vovinet prepaid connection which promised a speed of 10 Mbps which is very erratic. Besides the sales person assured that the range would cover the entire which it hasn't. He had committed on providing boosters/range extenders in case I faced issues of coverage. I made numerous complaints in writing and on phone but there is no response. The concerned sales person doesn't take calls. Everyone be warned to keep a safe distance from this internet provider.
            Very bad experience with vovinet internet connection.
            I am using vovinet internet connection from last 2 months and the plan offered to me is 30 gb at 15 mbps in one month. On speedtest i am getting same speed but i cannot download single movie or software from torrent. Customer care and field engineers are giving so many wrong reasons for this problem. They said that they can not take gurantee for torrent download. There is no any option for refund for unsatisfactory service