Way2SMS.com Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Dec 7, 2022

File a complaint to Way2SMS.com

Having problems with Way2SMS.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Way2SMS.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Way2SMS.com

Way2SMS.com Phone Numbers

Fax

Way2SMS.com reviews & complaints page 5

Sir/Madam,

My way2sms account has been compromised/hacked.
I just received this disturbing call from some anonymous person, claiming that some inappropriate messages have been sent from my account to his mobile.
So now I want to permanently deactivate/delete my way2sms account, to stop further humiliation.
Any prompt action is appreciated.

Thanking you,
Aritra

Way2SMS.com — i want to delete my account

dear sir/madam
    as i cant send free messages from my mobile,i would like to delete my way2sms account...

i vl just earn by sending adds in way2sms :) i user many account for sendin mail to my known friends i vl earn top up once in a month r thrice.. now my account got hacked.. dono wat to do.. even my office account hacked dono wat do to...
    plz dont sent mails:) dnt lose ur mail accounts.. dey just using us in wrong way
    Aug 13, 2020
    sir, my account is hacked. i didn't send any messages from last 4 or 5 months... i seen that conversation from my account on 6th september, 2012 i didn't send any messages from account on that day. so, please help me ...delete all messages in my account by hacking. and block my account ...

recharge amount

Dear sir, Today I going to try recharge my mobile from my way2sms balance but the balance is reduced but I didn't get my balance please give my balance as early as possible

for last 6 mounth from [protected] a boy is sending massage containing derogatory sentences to me many times .previous instances i led the boy go inspite of sending defamatory sentences to me keeping in mind the boys social status and i also tried to phone him but he did not receive the call.after couple of mounths gap he also send same sort of derogatory statement from WAY2SMS service provider. I am totally fed up and irritated with the action of the boy. your urgent action in this regard is solicited.

My mobile no [protected] is not active with me but my friends stil received sms from that number [protected]. plz help me to deactivate my account. The given no is not on my name it is with my husbands friend name
        Aug 13, 2020
        My mobile no [protected] is not more active with me...With that same no ([protected]) my way2sms account is active...it is hacked by someone..plz help me to delete that account plz
        Hi i am also facing the same problem. Actually i used a number (9786****) from 2009 to 2011 after that sim was unfortunately missed. And that was republished after a year means year 2012 but i reg with my sim at way2sms in the year of 2009. But i can use that id still now too.
        My mobile no [protected] is not active.
        but i m still useing this no
        i dont know who, s hacking my passward
        an close this account
        i want to start my this account
        an plz send the passward my husband id
        [protected]@gmail.com
        plz solve my pro
        help me plz fast.

wrong registering details

my user id number is registered by another name i.e. KRISHNA SINGH BUT MY NAME IS RAHUL BHATIA. Pls immiediately take action as i am not able to use way2sms because of this wrong registration.

whenever i send msg to my mobile itself, i am getting like Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND, but i didnot activate any DND for my mobile how to get rid of this
          Aug 13, 2020
          Even I am getting the same error message, That too only from last week. Could someone please help me?
          I am unable to send messages to one of my friend from last week .His mobile number is in DND.so plz help me and tell me how to send messages to his mobile number .plz rectify it
          I am unable to send message to one of my friend .His mobile number is in DND.so plz help me and tell me how to send messages to his mobile number .plz rectify it
          i am unable to send future messages to my friends. This mobiles numbers is in DND and submission failed note im getting. help me and please rectify it...
          whenever i send msg to any mobile, i am getting like Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND, but i didnot activate any DND for my mobile how to get rid of this
          whenever i send msg to my selected number, i am getting like Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND, but i didnot activate any DND for my mobile how to get rid of this
          DND services (now NCPR) is an option to curb all unwanted telemarketing calls and messages. According to the New TRAI guidelines, Starting from Sept 27th 2011 messages sent via group SMS does not deliver SMSes to DND Registered mobile numbers. Mobile users can de-register DND services on their mobile number by either voice call or SMS to 1909. Ask your friend to Send SMS "STOP" to 1909 to de-register DND services. Thank you
          when i tried to shedule a sms to my friend's mobile im getting an information like this mobile number is in DND. How can i able to shedule her a sms?

I do not have my money

I do not have my money yet reached impediment me my money back in 30 minutes

way2sms : Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND
            Aug 13, 2020
            I'm also receiving the sam complaint
            i am also receiving the same
            Same here, not able to send any messages thru way2sms.com . I am also not receiving any messages on my cell, which i have registered with way2sms.com
            iam also receiving d same complaint
            my sms has been dnt i wnt to resume my service my no.is [protected]
            my sms has been dnt pl activate as quick as possible
            I'm also receiving the same. Please rectify.
            Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND. my number is [protected] and delivery number is [protected]
            I'm also receiving the same. Please rectify.
            Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND
            i am getting "Submission Failed. Mobile Number is in DND" when i send sms please resolve this

The recharge option at the left side of the website "http://site5.way2sms.com" is deceiving. After giving the bank account details for the mobile recharge, money is instantly deducted from the bank account. But after that it shows "Recharge failure". I've incurred a loss of Rs.110/- on 15.9.11 at bout 9:30 pm. The details of the recharge is as follows:-
              Order Number: Sep15452935
              Mobile : [protected]
              Amount : 110/-
              Aug 13, 2020
              I DID NOT GET RECHARGE BUT BALANCE WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT MY MOBILE NUMBER-[protected] AND REFFERANCE NUMBER[protected]

Finally i got recharged.... Dont know how this happened
                Aug 13, 2020
                i have paid for my online recharge.. but my recharge is not done.. i have sent many mails to [protected]@way2online.net

but they are not responding..
                my transaction number is sep21497173.

this is not good wat they are doing..
                they are losing their customers...
                i would suggest you all that please dnt recharge through way2sms.com.
                and also please inform me through mail that upto when my order will be completed..
                i have paid 30 rs for my online recharge.. but my recharge is not done.. i have sent many mails to [protected]@way2online.net

but they are not responding..
                my transaction number is 0101|[protected]|1|22365497|4226018|30.00|I4||106325| .

this is not good wat they are doing..
                they are losing their customers...
                i would suggest you all that please dnt recharge through way2sms.com.

Heh There,

I tried to recharge my mobile using way2sms with their way2online.net service.

Through Net Banking they taking money and saying payment is failure. My money is gone.

I contacted their [protected]@way2online.net through my mail they not even replied for my email.

Please friends be careful and dont do recharge using this service.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Hi, any how your recharge has been successful. I like this wa2charge.

Hello! way 2 sms service center!

recently I have received flirting sms on my mobile nos. my mobile nos. are [protected] & [protected].
                    pls. these type of sms. I never subcribe your service. I am a central govt. employee, it's very easy for me to take necessary action against your web site.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    iam in jammu i have reliance msim i subscriber to way 2 sms but i did nt get the verificaion code o my mobile y an problem
                    Firstly i just dun understand how way2sms redirects messages after 9 pm...which is totally against TRAI rules.
                    Secondly How after 9 PM way2sms delivers the messages with proper sender ID inspite of codes provided by telecom industry.
                    Its all about violation of TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India).
                    Somebody explain please!!!

unknown sms 4m [protected] & [protected]
                      I have received an SMS from ph. No:[protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission? How do you as portal allow such messages? Please adv...

ACCOUNT DELETE

way2sms is mentally harassing me, i request to delete my account in way2sms many time but they are not responding at all now i just fed up any how delete my account and all details regarding my account.

i want to stop receiving sms from a particular mobile number through way2sms
                        i want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from [protected] that number
                        i want to unsubscribe toreceiving the sms from[protected]that number
                        i want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from mobile no. [protected]
                        i want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from mobile no. [protected] plzzzzzzz
                        i want stop receiving message from [protected]
                        i want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from [protected] that number
                        i dont want to receive messages from [protected]
                        i want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from [protected] [protected] that number

Way2sms — to stop receiving sms

i want to stop recieving sms from from way2 sms by [protected]
                        I want to stop recieving sms from way2 sms by [protected]
                        I Want to Stop receiving messages from [protected] & [protected] that mobile no.s
                        i want to stop all message this no.[protected] my no. is [protected]
                        i want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from [protected] to [protected].
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] FROM [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]
                        my no is [protected] and i want to be unsubscribe way2sms services from my no.i receive msgs from no [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]
                        plz kindly do this.
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] Form[protected]
                        plz unsubcribe a daily free sms to this number -- [protected]

do immedently
                        i done want to receive stupid sms's from [protected] to [protected].
                        plz unsubcribe it immediately.
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] FROM [protected]
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no.[protected] from [protected]
                        my number is [protected], and one person send me way2sms his nummer is [protected] ..please stp this number ...
                        my mob no is [protected] and some one is sending unwanted and unsocial sms from his mobile no. [protected] using way2sms. please stop it immediately
                        i want to stop receving sms on my no.[protected] from [protected]
                        Hii my number is [protected]i want 2 stop recieveing sms from this number [protected]. plz kindly do this. speedly
                        my mob no is [protected] and one is sending unwanted messages to me... i dnt want to receive his sms... pls unsubcribe it immediately... his no. is [protected]
                        I want to stop recieving sms from way2 sms by [protected]
                        my mob no is [protected] and one is sending unwanted and unsocial sms to me, from his mobile no. [protected] and his name is "love".using way2sms.please stop it immediately
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] FROM [protected], [protected], [protected]
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] form [protected]
                        i want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] from [protected]
                        my no is [protected] and i want to be unsubscribe way2sms services from my no.i receive msgs from no [protected] and [protected]
                        plz kindly do this.
                        i want to stop receiving sms on my no.[protected] from [protected]
                        my number is [protected], and one person send me way2sms his nummer is [protected]..please stp this number ...
                        i want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] from [protected]
                        my number is [protected] and i want to receive sms from anyone .
                        my number is [protected], there r two person who aded me in way2sms and i do not know him.thease number r [protected] and [protected] respectively.please stop thease number to sent me SMS.
                        I want to stop receving sms from this No.[protected]
                        my no is [protected] and i dont want to recieve msgs 4m this no [protected].kindly unsubscribe it soon.FOR ALL M.N REGISTRAR
                        i want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from [protected] that number Wajid Sekh
                        my number is [protected], [protected] there r two person who aded me in way2sms and i do not know him.thease number r [protected] and [protected] respectively.please stop thease number to sent me SMS.
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected]
                        i want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected]
                        i want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected]
                        my mob number is [protected] and one person send me way2sms his nummer is [protected] ..please stp this
                        i want to subscribe reciving sms from [protected] and [protected], my mobile number is [protected] .
                        Plz kindly do this .
                        STOP RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM WAY 2 SMS
                        My mobile number is [protected]. Please stop sending me messages from [protected].
                        my number is [protected], [protected] there is a person who aded me in way2sms and i do not know her.thease number r [protected].please stop thease number to sent me SMS
                        my numer is [protected] plz stop the free sms coming from this number that is [protected] thankx...
                        i want to stop reciving sms on my no [protected]
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] form [protected]
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no [protected] form [protected], [protected]
                        hi i receive messages from [protected]...i dnt know who is he ? plz unsubscribe dis messages my number is [protected]...stop and again in future i dnt want to receive messages plz
                        i stop receiving messages from [protected] to this no [protected] immidiatley
                        my number is [protected], [protected]PLZ STOP SMS BY WAY TO SMS
                        i am getting disturbed with a person, number [protected] and [protected] . and my mobile number is [protected]. pls set this problem.
                        I want to stop receiving sms on my no.[protected]
                        i want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from mobile no. [protected]
                        i want to stop receiving messages on my mobile no;[protected] from anyone.
                        I want to block a friend from sending me abusable sms... I am very upset with him because he always abuse me from way2sms... his mobile number is [protected] and his name is GAURAV JAISWAL kindly block him as soon as possible...

thanking you.
                        Way2sms user...
                        want to unsubscribe to receiving the sms from mobile no. [protected] & [protected]
                        Dear Sir
                        I am receiving SMS from [protected] no. I don't want to receive any SMS from now onwards. Kindly unsubscribe my no. ([protected]) from your recored. So that I dont receive any SMS on my no. ([protected]) from way2SMS.com.
                        Kindly treat this with utmost urgency and do the needful ASAP.
                        My no. is [protected].
                        Thanks & Regards
                        Nitin Sehgal
                        stop/unsubscribe all sms on my mob no.[protected]
                        please stop sms from no [protected]
                        i want to stop receiving sms on my nmbr [protected] from [protected]
                        iwant to unsuscribe receving from mobile num [protected]
                        please stop sms from no [protected]
                        pls stop sms alerts on this number [protected]
                        iwant to stop receiving sms from a particular mobile number is [protected] through way2sms
                        I want to stop receving sms from [protected]
                        plz kindly do this.
                        iwant to stop receiving sms from a particular mobile number is[protected] through way2sms

suresh — cancel receive sms

sir/madam,
                        i have created the id in sms gupshup by mobile no [protected].

please deactivate my account which associated with that number in sms gupshup immediately pls sir
                        I want to stop receiving msgs from [protected] this no.
                        My no. Is [protected] and [protected]

unknown sms 4m [protected]
                          I have received an SMS from cell No:[protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission? How do you as portal allow such messages? Please advise on e-mail how do you plan to ...sms's. plez stop imidiately any sms's that forword to my number that is [protected].
                          pls unsubscribe me fom way2sms my mobile no.is [protected] and[protected]
                          kindly unsubscribe my no. from reciving sms via ways2sms my mobile no is [protected]
                          plz unsubcribe me sms resiving via way2 sms my mobile no [protected]
                          i am requested plese stop sending SMs from mob no-[protected] & [protected] and my mob no is [protected].
                          PLESE DNT SEND ME SMS FROM WAY2SMS.
                          nnhghgn gdfvnhihwfnfl lfndfndfhdffff
                          gghfgbdgseiherghfognspjjrrewrew
                          wetoigsgdfghdfogsznhsdfhsdhdh
                          dhdgsdfhdhsdfhdjkbncvb
                          I have received an SMS from cell No:[protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission? How do you as portal allow such messages? plez stop imidiately any sms's that forword to my number that is [protected].
                          pls stop sending sms from this number [protected] he added me as a contact on way2sms.com without my permission .so plz stop imidiately any sms that forword to my number that is [protected]
                          pls unsubscribe me fom way2sms my mobile no.is [protected]
                          have received an SMS from cell No:[protected]that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission?
                          idonot want to receive any sms from way2sms.com [protected]
                          please stop sending SMS FROM the number [protected].. my cell number is [protected] .. STOP sending sms from way2sms.com
                          pl. Stop Sending Sms From No. [protected] & [protected] My No. [protected]
                          please stop receiving sms 4m no [protected] .my no is [protected]
                          please stop sending SMS FROM the number [protected].. my cell number is [protected].. STOP sending sms from way2sms.com
                          Please Stop Sending SMS from the No.[protected] Throgh way2sms.com.Receiver mob.No. ( My Mob. No.) is [protected]

31.08.2011
                          please stop sending SMS FROM the number [protected]. my cell

number is [protected] STOP sending sms from way2sms.com
                          unsubscribe me fom way2sms my mobile no [protected]
                          i have received an sms from [protected] that she added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving sms email [protected]@way2sms.com. Please stop imidiately.
                          please stop sending SMS FROM the number [protected] . my cell number is [protected]. STOP sending sms from way2sms.com
                          pls stop sending sms from cell NO:[protected] through way2sms to my cell NO:[protected].THANK YOU
                          plz stop sending sms from the number [protected]... on my both mobile number that is [protected] & [protected]- raju pawar. n plz do it urgently. thanks.
                          unknown sms 4m +[protected]
                          Stop sending sms's
                          unknown sms 4m [protected]
                          I have received an SMS from cell No: [protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission? How do you as portal allow such messages? plez stop imidiately any sms's that forword to my number that is [protected]
                          i have received sms from mobile number : [protected] added me as a contact on way2sms.com
                          idont want to receive any sms from way2sms.com [protected]

my mobile no: [protected]
                          idonot want to receive any sms from way2sms.com [protected]
                          plz unsubcribe me sms resiving via way2 sms from[protected] my mobile no [protected].
                          please stop this no [protected] because he is abuse me.
                          i don't want to receive any message from way2sms.com. my number is [protected].
                          unknown sms 4m[protected]
                          please stop sending SMS FROM the number[protected]. my cell number is[protected].. STOP sending sms from way2sms.com this nd time they send ugli masseges i will complaint police station
                          unknown sms 4m [protected]
                          I have received an SMS from cell No:[protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission? How do you as portal allow such messages? Please advise on e-mail how do you plan to ...sms's. plez stop imidiately any sms's that forword to my number that [protected]
                          unknown sms 4m [protected]
                          Please stop sending SMS From any Mobile to my mobile [protected] and [protected]. Stop sending sms from way2sms.com.

P.T.KUMAR.
                          i have received an SMS from cell No:[protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission? How do you as portal allow such messages.Kindly Deactivate... my no is[protected]... huh...
                          plz unsub my mo.no.[protected] and [protected] form way2sms
                          dear sir
                          i have verry problem with this way2sms free sms. a unknown number send me many sms. i want to stopped this sms please stop this immediately. unknown no who send sms is [protected] & my no.is [protected] plese immideately responce ...
                          i hav more contacts in my phone... how can i add all my contacts to my way2sms? give some easy way to add it directly from my cell to way2sms
                          pls stop sending sms from this number [protected] she added me as a contact on way2sms.com without my permission .so plz stop imidiately
                          i have received an SMS from cell No: [protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission? my cell no:[protected]
                          pls stop these nor[protected] and [protected]
                          stop massage from phone number [protected]
                          pls stop sending sms from the number [protected]...
                          my cell no is [protected] stop it very fast
                          rafi ainichod..world no 1 lairman.
                          pls unsubscribe me fom way2sms my mobile no.is [protected] and[protected]
                          please stop sending SMS FROM the number [protected].. my cell number is [protected] STOP sending sms from way2sms.com
                          pls pls unsubscribe me fom way2sms my mobile no.is [protected]
                          STOP DND FROM [protected] MY CELL NUMBER IS [protected]
                          please stop sending SMS FROM the number [protected] my cell number is [protected].. STOP sending sms from way2sms.com
                          please stop sending SMS FROM the number[protected].. my cell number is [protected] .. STOP sending sms from way2sms.com
                          unknown sms 4m[protected]
                          I have received an SMS from cell No:[protected]that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com. Please stop imidiately any sms's that forword to my number that is [protected].
                          I have received an SMS from cell No:[protected] that he/she has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission?please stop sending SMS FROM the number[protected].. my cell number is[protected] .. STOP sending sms from way2sms.com
                          i have geting the bad msgs from this [protected] so stop sending on this num[protected]...plz stop the msgs
                          pls stop sending msgs from my college on this [protected]

fromthis [protected] pls stop the servise
                          plz unsubcribe me sms resiving via way2 sms my mobile no [protected]
                          please unsub this number [protected]
                          i am getting sms continuosly by [protected].kindely stop this no to send me sms my no is [protected]
                          please stop to send my mobile no[protected] from any others mobiles
                          please unsuscribe this application on my number [protected]
                          unsuscribe this application on [protected]

unsubscribe my account

unsubscribe my way2sms account my number +91 [protected]

People are sending messages me through way2sms. I want to stop receiving SMS from everyone. My number is [protected].
                            i'm receiving unwanted messages from this number i.e [protected] from way2sms.com
                            i'm receiving unwanted messages from this number i.e [protected] from way2sms
                            I am receiving unwanted messages from mobile number [protected] through way2sms. I have unsubscribed, still theres no end . Please help.
                            I am receiving unwanted messages from the number [protected] from way2sms.
                            plz delete my way2sms account bcoz unwanted messages are came.
                            mastermind want no more sms from uuuu ok?????????
                            i`m receiving unwanted messages from the number [protected] from way2sms< MASTERMIND>
                            I don't require any message. Please detach my number
                            There is no option to delete way 2 sms account . they are sending to me unwanted sms
                            sir, i am receiving unwanted calls and messages from the very different numbers telling i am sending bad messages in bad language please block my way 2 sms account and i think some one is using my number and misusing it so please kindly block all the messages coming from numbers [protected] and [protected]
                            sir, i am receiving unwanted messages from the different number . please block my way 2 sms account .please kindly block all the messages coming from numbers [protected].and dont accept any numbers to send messages to me
                            rama
                            im receiving unwanted messages from this number [protected] from way2sms.
                            i m receiving messages from no.[protected]... i want to block this no. kindly help as quickly as possible...
                            im receiving unwanted messages from this number [protected] from way2sms
                            stop sms for mahendra nitharwal
                            i want to stop receiving message from this number i.e.[protected].
                            plzzz do it as soon as possible.
                            i m receiving messages on my mobile from no.[protected]... i want to block this no. kindly help as quickly as possible...
                            i m receiving messages from no.[protected]...i want to block this no. kindly help as quickly as possible. and stop receving messages from this no.
                            im receiving unwanted messages from this number [protected] from way2sms. my mobile no. [protected] please stop the message
                            Kindly block sms from mobile no. [protected] to [protected]. too disturbing.
                            People are sending messages me through way2sms. I want to stop receiving SMS from MOBILE NO:[protected]. My number is [protected]
                            iam receiving unwanted message from tis number [protected] from way2sms.block tat
                            I am re receiving vulgar messages from [protected] Way2SMS my mobile number is[protected] please stop the all the messages to my number through Way2SMS forever
                            i m receiving messages from no.[protected]...i want to block this no. kindly help as quickly as possible. and stop receiving messages from this no.

I keep receiving some annoying messages from this website, as someone unknown can add me here without my permission which is very wrong.There is no procedure to unsubscribe myself either.If there is a procedure to do so please tell me how else atleast have rules that allow a permission from the person being "added" to on this website.

i am getting unnecessary sms on [protected] from [protected] and [protected] mobile number. please stop these numbers from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                unnecessary sms to my mobile number
                                i am getting unnecessary sms on [protected] from [protected] mobile number. please stop these numbers from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                                i am getting unnecessary sms on [protected]mobile number. please stop these numbers from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                                am getting unnecessary sms on [protected] mobile number. please stop these numbers from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.
                                am getting unnecessary sms on [protected] from [protected].please stop this number from sending sms to my above mentioned mobile number.

Receiving anonymous calls

I received a call stating that the caller was from way2sms and i am going to receive a gift worth Rs.9000(Rs.3000 as recharge and Rs.6000 as necklace).I also gave my residential address. The caller number is +91 [protected]. Please do take strict action.

I have received an SMS from cell No:[protected] that srineethi has added me as a contact on way2sms.com. To stop receiving SMS e-mail [protected]@way2sms.com.How can any one add me as contact without my permission? How do you as portal allow such messages? How did that person get my number? I dont want any such sms... pls do needful

my number is [protected]
                                  Today, I have also received the similiar message that someone has added me to WAY2SMS and if I do not want to receive any such SMS I need to unsubscribe from WAYS2SMS, what is this nonsense. Why the hell I need to go to that bloody WAYS2SMS and unsubscribe whereas I have never visited this site. Is reliance people selling out our database? Whatsoever, someone from Reliance communication should look into it and prevent all such messages...

Pankaj

Please deactivate my account of Way2sms my no. is [protected]. My number has been sold to many agencies who constantly irritates by sending messages of their advertisement. I dont want this account and also in the account settings there is no facility available to delete the account so please kindly help me.

regards,
                                    Aug 13, 2020
                                    Please deactivate my account of Way2sms my no. is [protected], [protected]. I dont want this account and also in the account settings there is no facility available to delete the account so please kindly help me

I (PARTHA MONDAL) RECIVED A MESSAGE FROM CELL NO-[protected].IT SAYS = I (MOUMITA) HAVE ADDED U AS A CONTACT ON WAY2SMS.COM TO SEND FREE SMS....
                                      NOW I WANT TO STOP RECIVING SMS FROM HER...
                                      I HIREN HAVE COMPLAIN THAT THIS NUMBER [protected] IS USING ROUGH LANGUAGE SO PLZ STOP SENDING ME MESSAGE
                                      please block messages from [protected] as i m getting spam messages from this number...
                                      plz stop msg from this no.[protected]
                                      this no. [protected] Send me abseuing msg
                                      please block msg from [protected]..
                                      pls block messages from this number [protected]and [protected]
                                      I (shanmugavelu) RECIVED A MESSAGE FROM CELL NO-[protected].IT SAYS = I (shanmugavelu) HAVE ADDED U AS A CONTACT ON WAY2SMS.COM TO SEND FREE SMS...
                                      NOW I WANT TO STOP RECIVING SMS FROM HER...
                                      [Complaint comments]