We Shopping Zone Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 18, 2022

File a complaint to We Shopping Zone

Having problems with We Shopping Zone?

File a complaint and get it resolved by We Shopping Zone customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

We Shopping Zone

We Shopping Zone Website

We Shopping Zone Head Office Address

Indore
Indore District
Madhya Pradesh

We Shopping Zone Phone Numbers

We Shopping Zone reviews & complaints(7)

I have order smart watch is worth is 1399 Indian Rupees.
But wrong products near me...
But this is ladies watch not working...
We Shopping Zone customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I booked zoomcar on 28:02:2022, and my trip supposed to start on 01:01:2022 around 5:00 am and its 6:00 am, My trip has not been started yet, my profile verification is still pending from Zoomcar Sode, No customer care executive pick my phone . I have no Idea what to . .please Zoom car Help me in this….
    We Shopping Zone customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We shopping zone+0835:009:8358;No;;I have ordered item with Shopping Zone and the material received vide their Invoice No. 6585313...
      We Shopping Zone customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered item with Shopping Zone and the material received vide their Invoice No. 6585313 dates 11-Apr-21 for Rs.1, 519.00 on the payment basis of Cash On Delivery (COD). I have received the material on 17-Apr-21 and on opening the packet, 2 items shortage and all the material supplied are having quality problem. Hence on 17-Apr-21 (same day of receipt of the material), I have logged a complaint over phone...

I Was singed one contract between weshoppingzone on 14th Oct'15 . company appoint as a distributor for kolkata area . for that they charged me 30000 thousand rs through icici bank Ac . Responsible person Mr. Ragendra Singh & Summet [protected], [protected] . Now they not recived my phone .
        We Shopping Zone customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We shopping zone We shopping zone management and employees are not human beings, they are cheaters and meant for cheating. We Shopping Zoone is a big fraud company in total India... I sent Rs.100000/- amount for the name of franchises in hyderabad.. After receiving the amount no response from compony.. Didn't pic my phone calls also.. Company- we shopping zone, 201 matra chaya apartments, old palasia, Indore, m p Web. [protected]@weshoppingzone.com. pH [protected], [protected] One Miss divya is lady cheater. Her voice is so sweet when we talked her first time. Once we entered into their spider web she will disappear and a point five (.5) GM enters into field. I had seen their bank balance sheet once. Nothing is there in it. How they are running the show in Madya Pradesh. I hope MP state crime department it self may supporting them to do this sort of cheatings. Dear we shopping zone management don’t run this type of business, you are best suited for brothel business. They are naming their company is pharmacy company, they spoiled the pharmacy name. If anybody browse for We shopping zone, first contact me on [protected]. I will reveal the shade of company.

My name is Joe. I am being contacted by We Shopping Ms Sowmya ([protected]) for a dealership in Tamil Nadu. I saw your post and understand that it is a fraud.

Can I just confirm with you that it is a fraud and I should not contact them for any business?
          Can you please share your hand phone number so that I can talk to you. You can also reach me at [protected].
          Joe

India shoppee mart and We shopping zone is Fraud and cheater company . Do not pay any single rupee to these bludy basted, saumya ayushi vaishanave varun etc they call you to take dealershio regarding Again we shopping zone is fraud company [protected] cheater number They have taken thirty thoudand rupees from me and not returning back
            This is absolute fraud company and they are cheater and fake.

do not pay anything
            we shopping zone
            We shopping zone are not human beings, they are meant for cheating.

We Shopping Zoone is a big fraud company in total India... I sent Rs.100000/- amount for the name of franchises in Hyderabad.. After receiving the amount no response from company.. Didn't pic my phone calls also..
            Company- we shopping zone, 201 matra chaya apartments, old palasia, Indore, m p
            Web. [protected]@weshoppingzone.com. pH [protected], [protected]

One Miss div ya is lady cheater. her sweet voice when we talked her first time very sweet and like am rut. I don't know why they running the business, they would have run brothel business. so that they can cheat more. They are naming their company is pharma company, they spoiled the pharma name.

Weshopping Zone — We shopping zone doesn't fraud company . that is totally negative comment.

We shopping zone not a fraud company . that is totally negative comment. that is clarify the company members ...
            Dear sir your product is good so v v v v v v v v baed and I am a given in the complaent but your supiriyars is not taken in the complaent I have exchange the product but not responding in the officers sir plz taken the attachan sir