[Resolved] Whirlpool India — Washing Machine PCB Repair Cost

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 aashutosh.gupta on Jul 7, 2017

This complaint is regarding Whirlpool washing machine PCB repair cost.

I called the engineer as my machine was not working, he checked the same and confirmed that there is a problem with PCB mother board and repair price is 2200/-, Replacement price is 4200 /-

can you please confirm that what is PCB repair and replacement cost for Whirlpool washing machine whitemagic 123 651Si?

Ashutosh

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 11, 2017

[Jul 10, 2017] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by aashutosh.gupta, Jul 07, 2017
Also to inform you that Whirlpool has the pathetic customer care,
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2017
Dear Concern,

We're really sorry for the experience you had. Please share your mobile number & complaint number with us. We'll surely look into it.

Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2017
Dear Sandeep,

Please share your complaint number or mobile number. We will ensure all possible help.

Comments

This complaint is regarding Whirlpool washing machine PCB repair cost.

Can you Please confirm the price of semi automatic top load washing machine PCB repair or New PCB Price?
Our machine also suddenly stop working. We called the whirlpool customer service. They came and for first 30mins they were not able to detect the problem. And then in few mins concluded that it is PCB issue.
And we need to replace it by paying 4200/- cost.
Is it very common issue in the whirlpool machine.
Sir my whirlpool washing machine pcb is not working need to replace please tell me the L4 PCB cost.your engineer told PCB cost as 3600.model 13818 6.5 kg.dry, wm123nxt 6525d
Whirlpool automatic washing machine suddenly stopped working companies mechanic came and in 2 seconds told pcb got damaged. Very pathetic they started quarrelling with my wife. Even not drained trapped water.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2018

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your mobile/complaint no. so that we can look into this concern.

Whirlpool Support.
My whirlpool machine whitemagic 123 680s stopped working. They are saying to change pcb board.
Can't it be repaired ?
This is the 2nd time i changed my pcb !!
Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Jagdish Sidhu
[email protected]
Jalandhar, Punjab

Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Sep 4, 2018

Dear Jagdish,

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

Whirlpool Support.
My whirlpool fully automatic 7.5 kg washing machine stopped working.
I called customer care and a technician came and told to replace the pcb.
He said he will come next day but one month has passed and he has not come again.
I called him plenty of times but he told everytime to wait because pcb is not available.
Very bad service whirlpool india.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, May 21, 2019