Wifinitive Corporation — fraud typing company

shubh_adi on Nov 2, 2017
I got this company referral from clikindia and i talked to miss vrunda mehra who has posted many ads in the name of wifinative, infinity solution and spectrum. And when i searched the company on google then there is another company registered at the same address or the company is not found on google. They gave me their company registered form in gujrati and when i told to give me either in english or hindi they refuse to it. I too asked them for payment proof but they denied it too. I kindly request you to help me in this matter and let me know if the company exist or not?

Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is a fake company if u took job then stop working coz this company doesnt oays any single peny...the company keep changing there names and extorte money from people its last name was infinity solution and stallion intelectual.. Kindly mail me on sunnychakravarthy88@gmail.com or whats app me on 9573325821 asap dont pay any money
shubh_adi's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 3, 2017
i replied you please check your mail and rply me back on that. In their agreement there is written that i have to pay 4500 if i failed to cross the accuracy level of that forms. PLEASE DO KINDLY REPLY ME ON THAT SME MAIL.
My mail id-bitts06jsr@gmail.com
This is to inform you that i Sanjay ganguly started working in Wifinative Corporation.They send me an Agreement Copy, where it is mentioned if i failed to complete the specified tasks within specified duration or below 91.66 % acuracy i shall have to pay penal charges of Rs 4500 as per their legal notice intimation.
Please guide what shall i do, its urgent!
Thanks & best regards,
Sanjay Ganguly
shubh_adi's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 5, 2017
This fake a company. If u took job then stop working coz this company will not pay any money and it keep changing their names and take money from the weaker section of the society(i.e Students, women, etc). SO PLZ DONT PAY ANY MONEY TO THEM. Kindly mail me on bitts06jsr@gmail.com
Dear All,

This is to inform you that we at Wifinity, have done nothing illegal, You had accepted the work by sending your ID proof in the form of Email. We had showed you the work as demo also. We have done the verification of the agreement by sending the OTP on your registered mobile number which was inserted by your side.

Again we had done your call verification by our Call Verification department which had explained you all the terms and condition and the same is recorded with us if you want we can send you that also

As per the terms of the contract the work had been given as on credit and you need to pay the amount to the company as per the term and conditions which has been accepted in Agreement as well as call verification.

1) Your email conversion which you have done having you ID proof

2) Agreement OTP Acceptance which show your mobile number and your location at the time of Acceptance agreement

3) Agreement Copy

4) Call verification copy

5) Legal Notice Copy

to any department you want. Kindly donot post such kinds of complaints online because this will land up more legal issues for you for defamation also.

Kindly understand the same as hire a lawyer to reply on the notice or deposit companies dues.

Legal Team
Rishi Srivastava1's reply, Nov 7, 2017
This legal id is itself fake and this company is run by four poor chaps of Gujrat who don't have any skills to earn money so they send out fake legal notices to innocent college boys and girls to harass them and earn what ever they can to earn their living. I donate 1 rupees everyday to these people so that they don't die due to hunger and especially in the winter season. No need to pay them any amount other then 1 rupees. I have paid them enough to eat bread for the entire year 2017. If you need any help then you can contact me at rishi.con123@gmail.com
hello all,
i, was also going to join this fraud company but when i saw a legal notice which is sent on my mail by Wifinity then that time i call to executive and say no to work, then she told ok sir.
but after 1 day the company send me username and password but I did not do anything with username or password and call her immediately that why they send me information when i, already told her that time, that i, m not interested.

and nobody receiving a call when you are going to call any executive or helping center ...
this company is very big fraud ...don, t join this fake company...
Wifinitive corporation (present name of this company) is too fraud. In starting time it acts very politely and frankly after sometime it's executive come in attitude and helpline executive don't receive calls, talk rudely, disconnect calls to saying how many times you call me etc.. they don't answer clearly.one day I received a call to Miss Tanvi Patel (mob no. 07227043976)from wifinitive corporation Surat Gujarat. After 2-3 days I have also joined it on 31/10/2017. Next day on 01/11/2017 I asked to send company address I call again 4-5 times. next day calling 5-6 time then evening time she send me company address (AB 98 ground floor Nanpura Surat, Gujrat, 395001). I searched it on google instead of it I found another company on same address. Next day they created some problems and changed some points. In demo told me to type same as but to type 540 forms during it page no. 464 seemed blank by help executive it filled different type.After that I asked today to send me payment proof and company registration no. to miss tanvi patel. She be silent me. At this time I am calling her but not receive calls. I have all call records.
THIS COMPANY IS TOO FRAUD PLEASE DON'T JOIN IT
LegalD's reply, Nov 8, 2017
Mr. Vishal,

Kindly send all the proof to companies helpline number.. We would reply to all your queries as well post everything online after receiving your email in 48 Hrs ..
this company is totally frood even I completed 1798 form but they did not pay a thing

Siddharth01's reply, Nov 10, 2017
Mr Arjun kumar,
First thing, will you please let us know that have to got your report ?

As you have not even able to complete your work on time and had only filled up 1798 form out of 1800 .

I guess you have not read the terms and condition in the agreement that you need to complete workload of 1800 form after that you will get QC report . Here as you share the screenshot which itself show that you had not completed your work and blaming company . As You don't have ability and capability to complete the work given to you .

So Stop commenting as you are proving your self wrong .
Mr Arjun,

Kindly go through the contract papers... Firstly you have to complete all 1800 Files to get it submitted for QC. Which you have not done. And you are showing that you have completed 1798 in the screenshot and in which how many are correct or not upto the work as yet to be checked.
The terms and condition are very clear and we go by the same .

Wifinitive Corporation - fraud typing company