Xpressbees Logistics — to return the product

Sir, I have purchased one pest repeller yesterday but it is not working what the said in advertisement. please guide me to return the product. i Have checked by operating it for one night it is not effectively working to control the pest i have simply paid four hundred and eighty rupees to get the product please guide me how to return back the product to your company. Product id is AWB:[protected]
Aug 10, 2018

XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Your company is not a good your company is huge fraud
kanishka Dubey's reply, Oct 16, 2020
Have you got your products back.
I got the damaged product

Komoestas's reply, Sep 8, 2019
Name is chaitanya dustin I got the develery today it self and the product is damaged I need to exchange or replace my money back
Totally fraud company they have taken 1600...shown me a dress n sendded some other one cheap one... Totally fraud company.. I want money back... I have shown the dress which I order by they sendded cheap one which I can't show

Sulata karna's reply, May 24, 2021
Yes, this company is fraud. Chiii i waste my money..
Name is Raviteja. I ordered Samsung gear S3 frontier... But I got some cheap product Instead... I want my Money Back

bunny bablu's reply, Nov 15, 2020
same bro I order smart watch but it come different watch
I order a shirt but they delivered totally different shirt...I fell chited... don't buy any product from this company.compare the pic ...

i got a product that i want to return and want my money back what is the process of it please let me know...
Anisha menezes's reply, Sep 23, 2020
Where you able to return it?
kanishka Dubey's reply, Oct 16, 2020
Have got your money refunded
I got different dress i no need it replacd my money I show the I order I got different one replace my money

I want to return or replace my money because it comes totally wrong product I order demin jacket and I got black jackets

Anisha menezes's reply, Sep 23, 2020
Where you able to return it?
Sir, I have purchased one pest repeller yesterday but it is not working what the said in advertisement. please guide me to return the product. i Have checked by operating it for one night it is not effectively working to control the pest i have simply paid four hundred and eighty rupees to get the product please guide me how to return back the product to your company. Product id is AWB:[protected MY MOB NO [protected] and order no.92116924_1
I ordered a Mac makeup items along with a vanity box before a week but I received a different product..even that client block my I'd and messages also is not present at that...my order number is[protected]...I need to return it immediately.
plzz return ur item.

i ordered one dress but delivered different dress dress which is not good and also not worth for the price. please take the dress back and refund my money...
I got a product that i want to return and want my money back what is the process of it please let me know...
I like to return the product[protected]

Froud product please give me my money return back

Maine mobile mangaya tha nikala kachua
It's not my order and pls give my money

XpressBees Logistics
    XpressBees Logistics Phone
    XpressBees Logistics Address
    3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001