XpressBees Logistics
XpressBees Logistics

XpressBees Logistics Customer Care

Facebook
3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall
Pune City

Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 08:00 pm

XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

I ordered a BOAT earphone from it's official website and I didn't receive my package and got a SMS that ot has been delivered.

AWB No. : [protected]
Sep 10, 2021

XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was ordered a BOAT esrphone and I received a delivered message but product not yet received.

AWB No. : {Protected}
    Sep 10, 2021

I have placed an order on Meesho on 2nd September, 2021. Xpressbees courier service site is showing estimated delivery date...

I was order a BOAT Rockerz 245 V2 Black and I received a delivered message but product not yet received.

Order ID : #771152_BGGN08801

AWB No. : [protected]
      Sep 09, 2021

I ordered from skin pharmacy. I called the delivery boy 2:18pm. Becz i went to somewhere .he told me that i was busy nd i...

The second September I ordered from Facebook that X pressbees had delivered to me.I have delivered the damaged product. I am asking you to replace the product.Why is there no answer or replyI ordered a kurti and the sari went bad enough.Please help me.
        Tracking no -[protected]
        Sep 09, 2021

My order is delayed by more than a month. I was never contacted by the delivery person during this period. Status changed to "Future delivery" and then to RTO declared without even contacting me. The tracking number is #[protected].
          Sep 08, 2021

I placed an order BoAt containing BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro+ from Boat.com. Order from https://www.boat-lifestyle.com/ with order...

Hello

I raised returned pickup of 2 suits (MEESHO)

MEESHO Order [protected](red and black suit). I am sending pic also(THIS SUIT PICKED UP BY XPRESSBEES RETURNED PICKUPED GUY (AGE 40+)

MEESHO Order: (green): [protected] there were two pickup guys who came 1st one took a green color suit another one came(whose age is near 40+) and asked about the green suit. I told him that one was picked up by another guy. He said give me a red suit if it is not returned I will return to you in the evening.

The delivery guy never gives pickup slips. Meesho asked about the pickup slip.
            Return my suit

GREEN SUIT

1:PICKUP Tracking id [protected]

2:PICKUP Tracking id [protected]

Delivery Location
            Mirza shams Baig
            Allahabad(prayagraj)

Sep 08, 2021

I have ordered from Boat on 2nd Sept and, this is the pathetic delivery partner they chose to deliver their products to us....
              This is regarding AWB number [protected]
              This was supposed to be delivered on 7th September to durgapur westbengal...

Expressbees courier center loacated at HilalAbad sector 3 Qamarwari opposite police House Colony Srinagar 190010

With due to Humble request i wants to say that ur employees Tariq Farooq Beigh Of Zaina kadal Srinagar and some other employees are involved to broke my parcel, then stolen my Realme bud wireless of worth 2200 hundreds had been stolen by ur employees
              Kindly take a strict action against these culprit

Zahid Hussain mir
              High tech communication Bandipora pincode 193502
              Contact no [protected]

I received message from Xpress Bees,
                AWB: [protected] from BIG SHIP not fulfill due to incomplete address For...

I didn't recieve my prepaid product which shipped on 6th August 2021.the product marked in the sight is on 12th August 2021 @1.01pm . But the product didn't recieve yet. The product which is very expensive. Please deliver the product in this week or please return me the amount which cost 3500 rupees.
                My contact number is [protected].
                Thank you .
                Sep 07, 2021

I have ordered boat smart watch from boat official website and delivery partner was XpressBees but the delivery boy was a fraud who took my watch and repasted blank box moreover he also asking me to give feedback before giving packet and then he moved out quickly as it can be seen in cctv footage
                  Sep 07, 2021

We received an old product which we had not ordered. We are unable to return due to no tracking as per the order ID.

Order ID: 17720314
                    AWB: [protected]
                    Sep 06, 2021

Purchased product now shows as rto initiated, who giving the status and why don't call me
                      My awb number [protected]...
                      My boat wireless earphones has been sent for repair on August 27th still didn't reach me, when i open the website and checked...

Got a status as 'replacement product is dispatched'. But still i did not get any product# from courier on this. When can i expect a delivery of my replacement product.

regards,
                      maulik
                      Sep 05, 2021

Courier service is failed to provide the details of the seller so I am unable to return the product for which I have paid...