Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — no refund till 85 days of flight cancel : 'ya:18636859'

[email protected] on Jul 7, 2019
After numerous followup with yatra there is no refund of my international travel ticket amount, every time there is only one answer we are following with jet airways.
I have already provided an letter which i received on airport from jet airways which clearly says refund the full amount. I have always looped following email id's of yarta management but no one care seems.
Manish. [protected]@yatra.com,
Dhruv. [protected]@yatra.com,
[protected]@yatra.com,
Rajesh. [protected]@yatra.com

My next step would be to folllow consumer court process and will inform aviation ministry about this through my embassy in netherlands.

[Jul 07, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jul 07, 2019
Dear Mr. Kataria,

Greetings, from Yatra.com!

This with reference to your complaint regarding the refund under the reference number[protected].

We have checked the details, your refund has been applied with the airlines. The refund application number is [protected]. However, we are waiting for authorization from the airline. Our team is in constant follow up with them related to your refunds, As soon as we received an update, We will proceed accordingly.

Updated by [email protected], Jul 08, 2019
Hello Yatra Care,

I have received similar email with same words, I have zero interest in listening in your useless explanations as Yatra does not care for their customer relations. Can you look into follwing replies from your team. Your company even does not have a designated person to address like this, SHAME!
BTW what are you verifying form Airline, I booked ticked with you and whole world know JET is bankrupt, they gave me the letter of refund on the day when I was on airport and flight got cancelled last minute I I had to buuy a very expensive tickt from delhi to amsterdam and I have already submitted the letter with you! What Yatra is checking ?????????????????????????????? what is Yatra's SLA for resolving any issue????
If I am not getting my money back in next week I am going to sue Yatra big time in consumer court and wherever possible. I hope I sound it very clear!!!

"Dear Mr. Kataria,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Please accept our sincere apology for the trouble and distress this has caused you.

This is in regards to your booking under Yatra Reference Number[protected].

We would like to inform you that the refund is still pending from airline's end.

As per the timeline shared by airline, We request you to wait for 45 working days from 20th may so that we can provide you an update.

Further as soon as we receives an update from airline, we will get back to you and update you accordingly, till tehn your patience and support will be highly appreciated.

In case you require further assistance or clarification, please feel free to write us at [protected]@yatra.com. Alternatively, you can also respond on this e-mail.

Note: Please do not amend the subject line while replying.​

Jai batra
Yatra | 6th Floor Tower D, Unitech Cyber Park, Sec 39, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002 "
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jul 08, 2019
Dear Mr. Kataria,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

This is with regards to your flight booking under Yatra reference number[protected].

We would like to apprise you, that our refund team is working closely with Jet Airways to get your refund processed at the earliest. Your Refund application number [protected] is under a continuous follow up since 15/05/19 with the Airline. You shall promptly receive an email communication from us, as soon as your refund is processed by the Airline and initiated at our end. While we will continue to follow up on your behalf, If you would want, you may also contact Jet Airways directly on[protected] and[protected] and email support ID [protected]@jetairways.com. We seek your understanding and support.

Updated by [email protected], Jul 08, 2019
Why should I contact JET AIRWAYS when I booked ticket with YATRA????????????
I am just waiting this week!!!

ISSUE NOT RESOLVED BY YATRA!!!

Comments

My pnr number is KHL2YJ so refund soon or call on my number [protected]
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jul 9, 2019

Dear Khushboo,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We would like to inform you that your refund of INR 6388.00 was processed from our end on 4th July 2019 from our end in the same mode of payment through which you have made the booking. Refund to Bank/ Credit/ Debit Card: INR 5435.00 ( under bank refund reference number 201918227523032 ) Ixigo money: INR 953.00. Kindly note, Yatra takes up to 24 hours to process your refund. Further, private sector banks may take 2-3 working days and public sector banks may take up to 7 working days to credit the amount into your account.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - no refund till 85 days of flight cancel : 'ya:18636859'