Ixigo
Le Travenues Technology Pvt. Ltd. India.

Ixigo Customer Care

Ms. Apoorva Harduley
Head of Product & Data Quality

View More Information...

Good

Ixigo related photos (1174)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Ixigo Complaints & Reviews

R
Jan 20, 2021
I was booking my tickets for train 02367 BGP-ANVT for 8th March. The amount was deducted from Phone pe account but the app...
Hi I’m Mohan
My number is [protected]
I was trying to book train ticket of IRCTC for date of 20 Jan 2021....
On 25.12.2020 I Sumen Mondal booked two airline tickets of Airasia from chennai to Mumbai and I altogether paid Rs.9778 but...

I am book ticket from ldh to gkp transction is done but there is no record of ticket booking in te app please check in this matter.
Train ticket/transaction related

[Jan 19, 2021] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bleach Jan 18, 2021 Ticket is not shown in the app.
Dear Customer,

Your amount is completely safe and will be auto-refunded within 7 days if the ticket is not issued. Please reach out to us via www.ixigo.com/help for further assistance.

Today I have book 4 ticket but not shown whereas money deducted, thorough UPI
    Money deducted but ticket was not shown

[Jan 18, 2021] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team ixigo

I was booking train tickts yesterday paymnt was successfully done thrue phonepe of amount 930rs but then i didn't got any update about ticket..there is no tickt booked showing in ixigo no pending /failed transaction is there..infact no information about my booking ..i attached the paymnt screenshot..plz help me to get refund amount
      Money deducted but ticket not booked no information
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2021
      i got my refund by today..thank u

Team ixigo

I was booking a bus ticket through ixigo and i have done upi payment through paytm the amout is deducted from my account and...

Hi, i have booked ticket, payment deducted from google pay but i have not receive ticket. Time for booking ticket is over i want refund.
        Payment done but did not get my ticket

Team ixigo

Today i was booking train ticket from new delhi to lucknow..paymnt was successfully done thrue phonepe app but no tickt booked..not any details are in ixiigo about the transaction nd booking status..added screenshot of paymnt page..help me
          Money deducted but ticket not delivered
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2021
          i didn't get any resolutions till now but they marked it as resolved..how ? i cannot contact them via any phone nmbr or else..plz help me to get my refund

Updated by vandana04 Jan 18, 2021 no any update about refund of not booked ticket..paymnt was successful thrue phonepe but till now unable to contact ixigo..no phone nmbr, email working

Team ixigo

I tried to book a ticket from Howrah Junction to Cuttack, The bill was of 601 for 2 person, 20rs was discount by ixigo money,...

Money deducted from my account bbut train ticket are not booked
            Money deducted from my account but train ticket are not booked
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2021

[Jan 16, 2021] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have book a train ticket from ixigo app using my phone. The payment for the tickets has been confirmed by the Phonepe but...
              I have book a train ticket from ixigo app using my phone. The payment for the tickets has been confirmed by the phone pe but...

My money was deducted from Google pay but I didn't received any confirmation of ticket
              Ixigo train ticket

[Jan 14, 2021] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Kiran Dhoke Jan 14, 2021 Please refund my money.

Team ixigo

I booked tran no 02788 Hamsafar SPL . payment by phone pay payment successful but ticket not received and no refund money
                Money debit but ticket not received

Dear Customer,

Your amount is completely safe and will be auto-refunded within 7 days if the ticket is not issued. Please reach out to us via www.ixigo.com/help so that we can assist you quickly.

Respected sir/madam
                  I have tried to book a
                  ticket, my amount had been debited but ticket was not booked(confirmed)br...

We have booked a ticket on 9-1-21 which was suppose to fly on 12-1-21 with PNR number ND4TNG. Our flight got cancelled from the end of airline, the money got refunded from the end of airline. When will you credit our amount in our bank account.

[Jan 13, 2021] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hey Syeda,

As per the airline, the passenger has already opted for move flight option(rescheduling) for DEL-SXR and partial refund for IXB-DEL is already in process from the airline.

The refund as applicable will be processed within 15 days from the date of cancellation

Team ixigo

We booked a ticket from Bagdogra to Srinagar on 9-1-21 with a PNR number ND4TNG.Our flight got cancelled through airline which was suppose to fly on 12-1-21.Full refund has been initiated from the airline, when will the amount get credited from your end to our account.

Hey Syeda,

as per the airline, the passenger has already opted for the move flight option(rescheduling) for DEL-SXR and a partial refund for IXB-DEL is already in process.

Refund as applicable will be processed to the payment source within 15 days from the date of cancellation.

Team ixigo

I have booked a ticket but it has not get booked and money has deducted from my account... I have not get refud...
                      I have not receive my money

Hey,

Your amount is completely safe and will be auto-refunded within 7 days if the ticket is not issued. Please share the details here: www.ixigo.com/trainhelp so that we can assist you quickly. We're looking forward to your response.