[Resolved] Yatra.com — Cheating by yatra.com not refunding canceled amount

Mumbai, Maharashtra, Maharashtra, India
 rameshgiri26

I have tried booking of Flight on 31st July 2014, The booking got canceled two times and both times amount deducted, I have called their help desk and they are not responding any reply about this, Have also sent mails many times not getting any reply.

Request your help to get money back

Name : Ramesh Giri
Email id = [protected]@gmail.com
Yatra Login id = rameshgiri26
Satus of Booking: While payment was deducted and booking is incompleted and have recived Server failure at Yatra site
Date of Transaction.[protected]:05 &[protected]:48
2) Credit Type (Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking). Net Banking
3) Bank Name. : Yes Bank
4) Amount Charged. : Rs.3, 346.00 + Rs.3, 346.00 = Rs.6692/-
5) If card then card number (only 16 digits).
6) Transaction reference provided by bank. AVENUES CCABG2BND493, AVENUES CCABG1BND462

Thank you so much for Yatra, They have personally called up and resolved my issues and am yet to get refund. ...Request Consumercomplaint portal to provide edit option to users if they need the users can edit their complaints, Am once again requesting Consumer Complaint portal to remove my mobile no and bank details immediately from complaint box or enable me to edit the information.

[Aug 06, 2014] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Ramesh,

We’re sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing your contact details. We’ll get back to you very soon to resolve this.

Yatra Care
Dear Ramesh,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience you have faced in this regard. Our team tried contacting you but there was no response from your end. We would like to inform you that our concern team is looking in to your query, please allow us some time to investigate the case and respond to you. Request your patience in the interim.

Best Regards,
Yatra care
Dear Sir / Mam,

I am not able to edit my posting, Hence kindly delete my bank statement and mobile no from above posting.

Ramesh
Dear Ramesh,

At the onset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the kind of service that we intend to provide our valuable customers. We would like to inform you that we have processed the refund of Rs.3346.00 against Yatra Reference Number -: [protected] and [protected] respectively on 07 Aug 2014, the bank would take approx. 7-10 working days to update this credit into your account. We hope this helps resolve your concerns.

Best Regards,
Yatra care

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra.com - Cheating by yatra.com not refunding canceled amount