Yatra.com — FULL REFUND FOR CANCELLED FLIGHT (CANCELLED BY AIRLINES) NOT RECEIVED

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 ritomimi
My 22 February, 2015 Spicejet flight from Bagdogra to Delhi was cancelled. I received an sms from spicejet on 14 February saying the flight has been cancelled. I called Spicejet on 15 February and they said they had send the refund amount to the yatra account. Yatra people said I will get the full refund of Rs. 6313 within 10 days (i.e. by 25th February). But I have still not received the money. The Booking details are: Booking reference: [protected] Date of Journey: 22 February, 2015, Sunday Bagdogra to Delhi PNR no.: OBUY4K Flight: Spicejet SG 882 Economy Passenger Name: Ritajyoti Bandyopadhyay Ticket Price: 6313 e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com ph.no.: [protected] I am absolutely disappointed by Yatra's service. I made the payment with my SBI debit card. Please send me the fulll refund immediately to my account.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Thanks for sharing your reference ID and contact details. We’ll get back to you shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards
Dear Ritomimi,

Regret the inconvenience caused. We are looking into your query and would respond to you at the earliest. Request your patience in this interim.

Dear Ritomimi,

Greetings from Yatra.com! Our team has tried contacting you twice. However, call went unanswered. Would like to inform you that refund is under process and it will take 5-7 working days to be credited into your account. Same has been forwarded onyour registered e-mail address with us. Request your patience in this interim.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra.com - FULL REFUND FOR CANCELLED FLIGHT (CANCELLED BY AIRLINES) NOT RECEIVED