YatraGenie — I would like a refund

Venkata sai pavan on Dec 24, 2018
I had booked ticket yesterday from kavali to bangalore on[protected] in komitla travels by paytm. I had received amessage from yatra genie confirming my ticket (Ticket id: ygt[protected], kavali to bangalore date:[protected] operatorkomitla (Service id:471) seats:u16. Board at shiva travels, time:22:40:00. Status:reserved) but i didn't received any bus operator number. Bus departure time is 10:40pm. I had been waiting there at boarding point from 10:30. The bus operator didn't stop the bus at the boarding point. I didn't get any call from bus operator and i didn't have any numbers to call operator i had waited at the boarding point till 12'0 clock.! Didn't get any response from the bus operator. Because of this i didn't take my bus. I raised compliant in paytm also they are telling that they are waiting for your confirmation. I am attaching the compliant image and ticket confirmation message received from yatra genie below. I want to get my money back.. Please refund my money.

I would like a refund
I would like a refund

[Dec 24, 2018] YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Venkata sai pavan, Dec 26, 2018
I didn't get any response from you..How much more time you need to resolve it??

1 860 425 1234
    Komitla Travels, No.21 Ground Floor, Azeema Buliding, T S P Road & New A V Road, Kalasipalyam, Bangalore North, India - 560002
    YatraGenie - I would like a refund