Yes Bank — applied pln on 15 feb 2018

Am applied pln in yes bank because their sales person only forcibly to taken application.
Documents provide me to bank executive
1) pan card
2) aadhaar card
3) 6 months bank statement
4) salary slip
5) photo
On 16 feb got message your application ref no. 728941 and again got message from bank on your loan approved, and same got email my office mail asking about basis details.

Afterward bank executive call me take 5 cheques that am clearly told them am not gives cheques because i need official mail from bank but their convince me its approved to released loan amount, hand over 5 cheques on 23 feb to mr. Suresh babu told yes bank employee. After same person call on monday need soft copy bank from august 2017 to still date i given immediately mail statement. 27 feb 2018 send message return bank my cheques need not required loan now.

I complaining yes bank customer care on 23 feb 2018 to 06 march 2018 return my cheques to me.

On 06 march 2018 afternoon got call from yes bank executive mr. Murali am taken your application getting stock told your loan appoved but need to come main yes bank kasturba road bangalore solve some problem on bank statement & signature, i told them already return back my cheques past 10 days complaint to bank customer care. After started telling if not coming branch, we list to credit information bureau of india ltd.

Here only understand executive wants reached targets to spoiled other credit history.

Finally will be suffering general public's only always.

Akarsh
Mar 07, 2018

Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yes Bank
    Yes Bank Phone
    +91 99 8729 0909 [Mumbai]
    +91 99 5839 0909 [Delhi/NCR]
    +91 90 0839 0909 [Bangalore]
    Yes Bank Address
    Nehru Centre, 9th Floor, Discovery of India, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018