Ylg India — unsatisfied service for hair coloring

No.13, 1st Floor, Kalyana Mantapa Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Raghavi R on Mar 18, 2020
Last sunday (08/03/20), i went to ylg koramangala 6th block to get hair colour streaks for me. They did the streaks and said that it will be visible only after the hair dries. So we checked after reaching home, it wasn't visible. We thought not might take time to oxidize.in the morning, since my friend is from mumbai and she had to go to mumbai. She left. After reaching there, she couldn't find the hair colour. The hair colour was very marginal, and not even visible most places.

I have reported the complaint to the saloon. The asked me to come again so that they can do it. We can't come again. It is practically impossible to come again for this. So it would be better if you provide us with a refund for the same.

Ps - we did three streaks, only one was marginally visible, the other two is not at all visible.

[Mar 18, 2020] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

No. 55,5th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Behind Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560008
    Ylg India - unsatisfied service for hair coloring