Zaakpay.com — refund missing

I booked a ticket and cancelled there after through zaakpay but amount not credited in my account.i booked 2 tickets for two differen dates those two are cancelled but refund not happened. Here are my transaction numbers #[protected], #[protected]. In status money refunded but not in my account still today.I need my cash return.This is not fare taking the users money.

[Mar 12, 2018] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I tried adding money in UTS app through zaakpay but it did not get credited in my UTS not reflected back in my bank account.
I tried it once but was failed and again when I tried it debited the amount but was not credited in UTS App and the third time I tried with Paytm and it got successful.

Si my transaction id no is [protected]
Sir this transaction is not clear so pls i request you this payment credit my ac pls do it emediatly sir pls
I have cancelled Train ticket from IRCTC which was booked using Zaakpay on 05.03.2018 {Cancellation ID: - [protected]}.
It has been 1 week and the money is not yet transferred on my account.
As per IRCTC status the money was refunded on 08.03.2018.

Please expedite the process at the earliest.

I have done payment on 7 Feb, 376 rs debit from my bank account, but after payment gateway, my payment cancelled and I didn't get refund,

ZZTAX|IB/ZAAKPAY/8740/ZP8a0ff44239a5|IB/42907309

Reference Id 11539517

I am booked a ticket from irctc for 4 th march ticket is automatic canceled for waitlisted irctc refund my amount in 5th february
But its 9 days not any ammout is refund