Zerodha — account has not yet opened after a month's time

Address:Pune, Maharashtra, 411041

I have applied for zerodha account opening, for the same i have given all required documents on 6th january 2018, document verification completed on 13th january 2018, amount for the same has been debited from my account on 18th january 2018. I am continuously following up with the concern person name ansul - (Phone # [protected]), no response. On 1st feb 2018, i wrote to [protected]@zerodha & quality @zerodha, i received complain #438030. Nothing has progressed on this. I am really worried about the services and support from zerodha. Today i trying to reach out and speak to customer care, but no luck as i don't have account.
Kindly look into this and give me clear updates.
Vijaya bhosale
Email id - vijayab.[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile # - [protected]
Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 05, 2018
Updated by RanaBhosale
Need confirmation or else would like to cancel account opening with Zerodha and refund of money.
Complaint comments

Comments

I recently opened account with Zerodha. My client Id is XG0588. As required I have already sent the POA which is showing received by Zerodha Team but still I am unable to share my holdings. I have shared the courier details also but team is not helping me from the last 10 days.

Zerodha
    customer care contact
    Zerodha Phone
    +91 80 4040 2020
    +91 80 3310 2020
    Zerodha Address
    #153/154, 4th Cross, Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore South, India - 560078
    View all Zerodha contact information