Zerodha Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Zerodha

Having problems with Zerodha?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zerodha customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zerodha

+91 80 4040 2020

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Zerodha reviews & complaints page 21

Why are you so bad at customer service?

You have a support ticket system for handling customer inquiries.
But do you guys even check that system?

I raised a ticket at https://support.zerodha.com/ 5 days ago. But no reply till now.

I have been trying to contact the customer support at[protected] since last few days, nobody picks up the phone.

Is this the way you handle customer support?
Do you even care to explain?
Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Because of server error my account opening amount has been debited twice.
    First i used my sbi card to do my payment and because it did not happen, i changed to other card and transaction happened.
    Both payments have been done and money got debited.
    I have been charged double for opening one equity account (300+300).
    I have been charged twice and my money got debited from both of my accounts.
    Kindly please do refund my amount as soon as possible.
    Have also mentioned my client id and the date of incident with this.
    Resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

Client id[protected]
    Date of incident - 08/01/2018

Thank you.
    Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last few days have been horrendous for me dealing with zerodha support team. They do not pass on the complete information which leads to a lot of confusion and delays. It's good that zerodha is improving its product but without a strong customer service team, its all waste. The team gives one information on phone and completely opposite when asked on mail. Looks like there is no process awareness as well as no proper training. I have had to send multiple couriers to zerodha because of incomplete and wrong information provided to me. Not sure if this is the right channel to reach you but am done with zerodha. It would be good if someone can look into this matter urgently.

I had one simple question - can i close my trading account while retaining the demat account? Your support team first said yes then no. So i initiated the demat account closure process and that too has been a roller coaster ride till now. Anyway today on phone they again confirmed that just trading account can be closed by sending the request through post. I send a courier and ask for a confirmation on email. The reply is opposite to what i had a discussion, they say just trading account cannot be closed. Now who do i trust? Not even sure what is the escalation matrix for all such cases. Just writing this here with hope to get a response.
      Dec 29, 2017
      Sujit Mondol's response
      Last correction, i added amount of 10000**
      On 26th Dec, 2017, I added amount of 1000 in zerodha fund. Rs. 5000 in equity segments & Rs. 5000in commodity segments by two transaction. But money added only in equity segments, money was not added in commodity segments but it was debitted from my bank account.1st transaction reference no. 44503828 & 2nd transaction reference no.44503856

Hi friend zerodha is nothing but a scammer as i told earlier,

They are deducting 16rs to 24 rs on per day basis with out any reason, that means per month you have to pay,

Fully scam discount brokerage. Plz plz dont go for their advertisement.

Their customer support also very poor, they have provided two land line no but its again nothing but a scam, it will connect you to them.

So...
        Sir ji mene 15/12/17 ko she liye the mere ko sale karna hai par mere demat account me (holding) me nahi dekha raha hai. Mene banglore office me phone kiya bola bole aaj kal me ho jayega par 1 hafta ho gaya hai. Mene customer care me bhi phone kiya bola poa update nahi hai. wo bhi aaj kal kar rahe hai. Koi response nahi mil raha hai id = YG4783

Emial = [protected]@gmail.com
        Mo = [protected]
        Id = YG4783...
        I Ashish, client of Zerodha, with client ID ZM4366, want to bring to your attention large-scale fraud being perpetuated by Zerodha. On December 9th, I got a mail from Zerodha, stating that my PoA was pending, and it will be processed with 48 hours of reception. Mail snapshot below:

As per this communication, I sent signed PoA form on December 12th, which was received by December 15th 11 AM. Contrary to their initial communication,...
        On may 8th 2017, i was trading in the nse using the technical platform (Kite) provided by zerodha. Using the bracket order facility provided by the broker, i went short on idea cellular for 70000 shares at 81.90, later i changed it to 81.85. The request to change the value of the sell order to 81.85 made the order in a "pending modification" state.

I tried to cancel the order but nothing happened, i contacted the broker's...

It’s already been 1 week my account status shows it is still updating my poa. My poa has already reached banglore office 1 week before. How long would it take for my poa to get updated. Customer care of zerodha is bull #, they never pick any calls. I feel like, i made a mistake opening an account with zerodha. They give us fake promises of getting account activated in few days. I will wait till monday 18/12/2017, if my account doesn’t gets activated, i will apply for closure of it.

I opened account for zerodha to trade, paid inr 500 but done everything online
          For documents selected door step pickup on[protected].
          Been there whole day but no one came and only a mail to change the date for doorstep pickup after 2 or 3 days!

Then to change doorstep pickup, opened zerodha but i dont know how to change that.
          I tried to call zerodha from a number on internet which never connects!

Zerodha should take money after completing documents verification!
          They take money first and forget about their accountability.

Zerodha services are below average, this show how responsible you are!

Wish zerodha could solve this out as soon as possible!
          Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made online payment for account opening with zerodha on 24th nov 2017. The 3rd party has sent confirmation and confirmed that zerodha has received the payment. Even after 7 days, zerodha is denying of payment received and asking me to make the payments again.

I have sent them confirmations from 3rd party but still they are not acknowledging. My request for refund of money is not being addressed. The customer care and...
            Hello sir,
            I have opened the zerodha new account 20 days back. They took 22 days to send the login credentials with account details. My account id is yc1331.
            And they open only with equity where i m suppose to open all segments (Nse, bse mcx, cds etc). They are not providing the account in mcx. Even after making phone calls to their visakhapatnam branch executives, they didnt resoved the issue. Now they are not lifting my calls.br...
            There is an issue in average price of stc india for which the 1st ticket (#281941) has been raised on 2nd nov. Despite 2 reminders and 2 telephonic conversations the incompetent team at zerodha has been unable to resolve the discrepancy. Due to this i have to bear a loss of approx. 50k.
            Pls. If this is your response time, i will have to close my accounts with u...

Zerodha — no resolution for discrepancy in equity average cost (ticket #633465)

Hi Team,

Ticket #633465 I have raised on 20/09/2017 for having discrepancy in equity average cost. of BHEL & ICICI equity.

Your system is unable to calculate the average cost properly, in case of two actions
            1. Transfer shares from other demat to zerodha associated demat.
            2. There are any equity bonus/split.

Because of these discrepancy in equity average cost, I was unable to sell...

I raised a ticket (367499) on may 24 -2017, but till today no response from zerodha side..

My concern is money difference between profit & actual. I sent screenshot & excel sheets for their knowledge..

But absolutely no response from zerodha side. I reminded many times, every time i receiving reply : we r working on it" how many years they will work? Response less people..
            Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sent my documents 7days ago for opening of demat and trading account. They mentioned that account opening takes 24 to 48 hours. I have also submitted a ticket about this problem. But they don't bother to reply. After that i have tried to contact their customer care. But no response from that. They are such a waste of time. They have the worst customer service....
              My id is zl1721..
              There is one share esl which i have taken but from two days, its chart not showing in software.. Only one massage showing that volume not available..
              I want to know how much time it will take to come back?? I wanted to buy again this share but its rejected from your side
              16387 : security is not allowed to trade in this market.. This massage i got immediately.. I want to know what is reason behind it?/...

I had deposited online an amount of rs.300 on august 12, 2016 for shares trading through d mat account. This amount was for opening account but since i decided not to open account, i have asked for refund of amount paid.

To transfer
              Inb razorpay (Ecommerce) bill_razecom payment

Ref. No - jsbi[protected]igacjhaml9

Reason for not open a/c
              mobile no not updated with aadhaar
              pan & aadhaar name miss match
              cheque book not issued by bank
              andhra bank not in beneficiary list of zerodha for online fund transfer
              Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I am doing the trade i.e. buy or sell through my mobile or pc only. But in zerodha ledger account, they deducted the amount for call and trade on 7th November 2017.. I request to refund that amount.

Zerodha — call on trade charges

Dear sir first of fall your customer relation manager miss puja desai is not pick up the phone on time and never call back if not answer. Second if she talks to me then 23.6 rs. Charged, today i saw my statement then i find this hidden charges. Plz clear that to talk to your customer ralation magaer when we have to pay 23.6 rs. Every time...?

Dilip dewatwal
                Mobile no. +91 [protected], [protected]
                Indore (Mp)...

Fraud company they have debited 43 from my acount n from 2 weeks they r not refunding money they r saying its not there mistake. By b category share they have allowed me to do intraday usally it is blocked for intraday but due to there bug i was able to trade n i was not aware of the share that it is in b category so as usall i was traing it in 19 rs. So for alll share which i sold they told me after 3 day that they bought it back at 22 rs pllzz note the point. N dbited 43 from my acccount. See due to there mistake y i should suffer n the day which they bought that share cost was 16 rs n they buy at 22 what a fraud. So never try using thi s platform. Also i m going to file a case against this people so if any1 have suffered any problem from zerodha kinldy whatsapp me on [protected].
                Nov 10, 2017
                Updated by saurav2706
                43k rupee that is

Hi, on 7th nov 2017, trade in kitr commodity for crudemini 3 times, get loss of 100/-, 150/-, 100/- total 350/-. But after that it is showing (-1 crudemini). And next morning it shoes loss of 1100/-.

Today 9th nov 2017, same is happening in my equity stock. It is showing (-30 wipro). I can't trade as it is showing margin used. What to do???. Clear these problem asap and return back money to my zerodha ac.
                  Dec 18, 2017
                  Nov 13, 2017
                  Zerodha Customer Care's response
                  Hey Rajesh, we've forwarded this to the concerned department and are having this checked.