Zerodha Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Zerodha

Having problems with Zerodha?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zerodha customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zerodha

+91 80 4040 2020

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Zerodha reviews & complaints page 3

I have already completed my ipv verification and submitted but it got rejected. And i did the ipv verification again and submitted but still no changes.what should do i do next?
Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did not use my zerodha account for last one year and now I find that it is deactivated. I have raised ticket, sent email and talked to call centre but finding pathetic response. When their business depends on customers, such a poor response is really amazing to see.

Hello All,
      Its humble request to stay away from such platform, i registered my emandate for my SIP it went through the first month, but the second month there was no confirmation from zerodha that the emandate was failed, and their very conveniently replies to make a transfer via UPI, had i not checked my account i would have missed my SIP.

I regret using Zerodha.
      Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a demat account in zerodha.
        But still yesterday i was sell my holding
        Then after again i m buy holding
        Then after in evening zerodha was sell my holding automatically
        So i want zerodha give me recover my damaged and give ma a refund
        I m Nirmal patel
        From Ahmedabad
        Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was opening a demat account in zerodha. During the process I made the payment of Rs. 200/- towards the charges for account opening. But I did not complete the full process as I changed my mind midway. My account is not opened as I did not want to open it. But I have paid the charge. I raised a ticket officially in zerodha to claim my refund but they have notified me that I will not be able to claim my refund. Ticket No.#[protected].
          Please help to get my refund
          Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gifted/transferred MF from ZL1741 to BL8620 in Jan 2021. There are discrepancies that have not been resolved yet. Zerodha support asked me to add 100s of individual transactions manually when I raised this. This is not possible, and I asked if there must be some way of export-import or way to fix this in the back end. They agreed to help in the back end and I provided transaction details in the format asked. I have been chasing them on support ticket #[protected] and they are not helping. They just don’t respond on support ticket and when I call phone, the ticket gets assigned to someone who assured of a fix soon. The last reply on ticket is from Aug 27 with similar commitment.

Without fixing these transaction details, I am unable to file my I come Tax Return as I am unable to make right declaration.

Since I gifted from one Zerodha account to another, transaction details must be easier to add. They haven’t mentioned any of this nuances when they offered Gift service.
            Nov 09, 2021
            Updated by Achindra Bhatnagar
            It is been a month, issue still persist and Zerodha support is not taking any action.

I have sold commodity on[protected] @310 but next day zerodha automatically squre off my commodity without information and no rule of automatically was told by any executive of zerodha on the same day to add more fund. It looks like they are entering in personal portal of their customer and suare off anything from my holdings also.

Similarlythey have done in august month on[protected]
              i got approx total loss of 50000
              Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kite app not working properly...share price doesn't display and share buy and cell order not working properly
                Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have requested for my fund withdrawal and basically zerodha transfer funds between 24-48 hours but its been 7 days i have not received my funds help me with This
                  Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am member of Zerodha since 2015. I have recently started actively in options trading.

I learnt Sensibull is on Zerodha's Kite platform. But I could not find.

Hence I tried to contact their customer service. I lost 3 calls to understand what is the taped messege. almost 10 minutes. Then on forth call i continue to press 'other query;.

At the end it said that i will be put on to a representative. Listened Covid tape for anather few minutes.

Tnen someone came on line, but he was not audible. So i requested him to call back. He assured me.

I am still waiting for his call.

My request to friends, how is Upstock? Is it ok to shift to Upstock?

Regards.

Sep 24, 2021
                      I have an account with zerodha since covid. i am trading in Equity & fno since then. it has come to my notice that zerodha has been reducing balance that they are not supposed to. First of all the charges of rs 50+gst in case of auto square off of MIS orders is unvalid, apart from that i have seen that there is a difference of Rs 25000 after complete reconciliation. i have already placed the complaints but the response is not justified. the complain is not resolved yet
                      Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      the complaint is not yet resolved then too its showiing as resolved??
                      Hey Harshit, we're sorry to hear this. Please message us your ticket number so we can have this checked.

I have placed withdrawal request on sep 17 th 2021 and it got processed in zerodha but amount not yet credited in bank account. I need my money on urgent basis. Please resolve as soon as possible. Raised ticket in support too.
                        Ticket number::[protected]
                        Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hey, could you please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com? We'll have this checked.

Withdrawal status shows processed but money not credited into bank account
                          Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          When you placed withdrawal request?
                          Vigneshadvika's reply, Sep 18, 2021
                          By September 17 th yesterday.. It crossed 24 hrs now
                          Does your complaint resolved. I too have same problem
                          Bro same thing happened with me. I also placed on 17th sept.
                          Vigneshadvika's reply, Sep 18, 2021
                          Whether u raised any ticket bro.. How much amount.. Please give ur Mobile number for future contacts.. Nine zero four seven zero six five one two zero.. This is mine

Account not opening refund my account

My account not open my mobile number not link with aadhar that why digilocker not accept please refund my money back...
                            My grandfather has approx 1000 shares of tata motors in physical form
                            so i want to convert them into digital
                            as the shares were buyed in 1980, so the name on the shares is telco instead of tata motors
                            so how can i change the name on the shares
                            and then convert it into digital.
                            Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hey, we've explained the process here: https://support.zerodha.com/category/your-zerodha-account/transfer-of-shares-and-conversion-of-shares/articles/how-do-i-convert-p...

For further assistance please create a ticket so that our team can check and assist.

My user ID is YF9776 in the name of hemant singh in Zerodha. There was 100 shares of 3i info tech for delivery in my holding in portfolio. From last few days these shares are not showing in my holding. Shares are not sold by me. Kindly do needful action.
                              Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hey, 3I Infotech has been suspended from trading due to procedural reasons. The company has announced a reduction of capital and consolidation of shareholdings. More details here: https://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/DispNewNoticesCirculars.aspx?page=[p...

The shares won't reflect in your Kite holdings. However, you can see them in your holdings on Console.

Since more than week i havent got any response from zerodha, no email no messages. I keep calling them and they say wait 24hrs.
                                very poor customer service, havent got the account yet.
                                Oct 17, 2021
                                Sep 11, 2021
                                Updated by rohh
                                IBR682 user id, registered week ago
                                Sep 14, 2021
                                Zerodha Customer Care's response
                                Hey, we're sorry to hear this. We're having this checked. Someone from our team will reach out to you.
                                Plzz refund my money don't want to open account

Inspite of giving complaints for last 5 days problems not resolved unable to download contract notes from console reports as required for my tax purpose support team not caring about this can i get email id of mr nitin kamat so i can take this matter in this regards
                                  Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My userid is TX817 in zerodha. On 13 Aug 21 I sold 320 indtower shares @ ₹215.90 totalling ₹ 69088/. So far I have not seen this amt in My Fund statement. It has not entered yet but on 18 Aug 21 CDSL SENT ME A MESSAGE THAY THE AMT HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN MY DMAT AC. PL HELP TO RETRIEVE THE AMT. ANGOM NARAYAN
                                    Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My money was deducted and the account was not opened. I need the refund