Zivame — Overcharging and Misleading

I purchased one tummy tucker today. The MRP was Rs. 1495. The sales person Vishakha told me at the time of billing that you will get complimentary strap with it and the amount would be Rs. 1405. I asked for a discount without strap offer as my sister purchased same product from Rajori Garden Zivame store at rs. 1255 but it was refused by the sales person.
When i reached home i noticed that the the price of my product is only Rs. 1255 but she overcharged me with Rs. 150 in the name of complimentary. This is totally misleading the customer and overcharging. Even the same product cost is Rs. 941 on Myntra when i checked. But wrong practice is done by the sales person.
Even my details were not asked and entered in the bill. They are suppose to ask name and contact no. to enter in the bill.

It occurred on: 6/03/2021 at GK 1 m block market store
Overcharging and Misleading
Mar 11, 2021

Zivame customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 11, 2021
Updated by Pkapoor2416
I never received update from brand.

Zivame
    Zivame Phone
    +91 82 1423 2000
    Zivame Address
    2726, 4th Floor, Lakshminarayana Nivas, Off 80 feet Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560038