Zomato — false delivery

Basement 61, shri Ganesh Nagar main 80fit road Mahesh Nagar Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 [email protected] on Apr 21, 2019
To day i have issue in last 2 order
Sevens last order auto decline when i check the status of delivery. Already i was late for dinner. Again i mark one more order. Which was 45 mint late due to delivery boy have multiple booking. After when he came at my door step. He is on bike without same to food box. He just hang on bike handle and. He said sir packing not good that by my pant also get dirty. It was with cold drink.. It have decline the open or damage order. After few minte he has marked deliver.. How can he do such kind of fraud.

Zamato unprofessional team has spoiled my sunday my wife take only veg i order for her. She has not taken dinner. It is worst experiance.
I also try so many time in [protected] on that no but he did not my call. Kindly investigate on urgent bases. Kindly stand your delivery boy i will treat my way. Call me urgent on [protected]

[Apr 22, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Apr 24, 2019
3 Days Has passed by Zamato Did take any action on it. if i will not get Justice in that ill go consumer court .

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]