Zomato — order got cancelled due to application failure and zomato charged me the whole amount

Orionpallavi on Jun 16, 2019
I had ordered food on 11th June 2019 with order ID[protected]. Due to app failure my order got cancelled and then they charged me the whole amount as penalty. I have taken the issue to their chat support but of no help. Also mailed them again of no help. I had paid online so they cancelled the amount. Today I asked what if the payment was done offline. They told me in that case they would have delivered yeh food and made me pay. So today I asked them fine don't refund the money back at least give the food back. They said they are helpless in this regard. And moreover my order was cancelled within a minute of order being placed. All they told me was food gets wasted, I wonder how can food be prepared within 60 seconds. Cancellation fee being charged is fine but the whole amount that's ridiculous. And moreover it was due to app failure. Zomato resolve the issue as soon as possible.

[Jun 16, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Yesterday we gave a order of butter chicken but by the zomato side they delivered very bad quality of food because after the consumption of food we have suffering from vomiting at full night and also a pain in stomach

So i am not satisfy by your services we complaint in a consume court...
I didn't got my refund of rupees 158 which was paid on card
My account was suspended without any reason out of the blue. I had 186 credits in my account. I have mailed so many times but all went unresponsive and in vain. Please help.
Contact me @ [protected]
Also my Zomato account number and email is [protected]@live.com.

My order was not delivered and money got deducted. Order number is [protected].

ORDER150 Promo Code Is Not Working.i already Given a Complaint But They are Not Responding
Cancelled the order and did not refunded single rupee. Started looting customers.
I applied coupon code, but I payed full amount, very Rude behaviour and I ordered chicken popcorn but I received veg item ...loss of money, very bad experience ...veryyy veryyy rude behaviour 😣😣😣 ..

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - order got cancelled due to application failure and zomato charged me the whole amount