[Resolved] Zomato — promise not honoured, rude and impotential customer service

Kathir P on Oct 2, 2018
Recently i had problem in applying your promotion for my order and when i contacted your customer care via chat, i was told that there is an ongoing technical issue for applying promotios and i was asked to place the order and contact your customer care to adjust the credits to compensate that. So 2 days before i placed 2 orders and i contacted your customer care but they were impotential to address my concern and the agent 2as repeating that i haven't used the code for the order. I asked the person to check my previous conversations with your customer care but he wasn't ready to do that and was asking me to share the screenshot of my conversation which shows the promise from the previous rep. I tried attaching the screenshot but there wasn't any option to do that from the chat page and i said that as well but the agent kept on saying that there is an option available to attach screenshot and was asking me to do that repeatedly. I've attached the conversation screenshot here as demanded. Now my question is why the agent can't check the customers previous conversations and why the agent should trouble customer to show the records when it's your fault the promotion isn't applied automatically? And when i'm attaching the screenshot here why would i hesitate to attach the screenshot on the chat screen if there was an option available. When i'm saying the agent that there is no option to attach screenshot how could he say that there is an option available in the page. I just want want was promised to me and i want someone to review my conversation on 28 sep and take an action against dumb person who replied me from your end.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 19, 2018

[Oct 02, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response, Oct 02, 2018
Hi, please share your registered contact details so that we can get this checked
Updated by Kathir P, Oct 06, 2018
Email associated with the account [protected]@gmail.com and I've already shared all the screenshots to your email [protected]@zomato.com
Updated by Kathir P, Oct 11, 2018
Am I not supposed to get an update here?

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - promise not honoured, rude and impotential customer service