[Resolved] Zomato — unethical behaviour of support staff

Gurgaon, India
 Pooja_13 on Sep 25, 2018
Date of Incident - 25 Sep 2018
Client Number - [protected](I guess this is normal customer care number)
Description - I raised an issue regarding the delivery of an item from Zomato, and the support staff was behaving in an unethical way with me.
Desirable Resolution - I am well aware that this is not how someone should behave in a professional environment. I would like to ask Zomato to take action against this as soon as possible, else I have to take it at a higher level.

unethical behaviour of support staff
unethical behaviour of support staff
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 9, 2018

[Sep 26, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response, Oct 02, 2018
Hi, please share your registered contact details so that we can get this checked

Comments

I was planning to order from abhiruchi hotel and searching few more item to order suddenly it get placed order for 430rs and immediately I cancelled, they are saying within two days it willl get refund but including toady it's 4th day no response from zomato such nonsense app this guys are using big beggers in India. If you don't have skills to manage why you guys are wasting our time. This is not fare enough. What kind of policy do you guys are having such a nonsense, go and learn few things first and run a company, without knowledge without understanding about customer how you are maintaining chuteyey. Bludy nonsense.
Look at below images.

Lalsingh Rathod's reply, May 4, 2019
Register mobile no:9505691070
Mailid:[email protected]

If I not refund my amount I will post all the public websites, definitely I will make you trouble for your business already I'm fed up with your service, I feel like I donated you guys that amount but you see what I will do. Best suggestions to you guys learn from swiggy, uber eats and zomato. Nonsense services, since 3days I'm mailing you, chating with you and no proper response, wasting our time Mannersles fellows.
The way of response fromzomato chat support representative is very harsh. HE/She has used wirds like disappointed, words, stay calm.. is it the right way to talk to a customer???

I need customer care no so any no is not working or not available I need to take my refund
As i ordered egg biryani from zomato that time my payment got settled but order has not got placed, so when I'll get my money back...?
Contact Details:
Number: [protected]
Email : pooja13.[protected]@gmal.com

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - unethical behaviour of support staff