[Resolved] Zomato — zomato gold - one month extra promotional offer

PK 21 on Sep 11, 2018
I got a call from zomato representative on 4th august 2018 informing me that if i buy zomato gold on that day 4th august, i will get one month extra which will be done in 7 working days (13 months validity instead of 12 months). Till now the one month isn't extended.
I have spoken multiple times to zomato representatives and they continuously gave me same answer "it will be extended". Its been more than one month and i still didnt get the extension.
Please dont give such promotions if you can't deliver it..

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2018

[Sep 11, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response, Sep 15, 2018
Please share your contact details so that we can get this checked

Comments

Sir iam order cancelled in zum zum hotel
But not Ripley my payment please contact in [protected]

I ordered from zomato on 8th September 2018 around 5:30 pm. The money was successfully deducted from the credit card, however, the order was not placed. attached is the error. I tried calling customer care number but no luck in connecting with them. I need the refund back.

I placed an order on Zomato and then I waited for an hour for my order to come
The order was ready at the restaurant but Zomato delivery boy didn't collect it. I collected myself. it was such a disappointment..
Yesterday at around 9:30 pm we ordered food on zomato and we initiated the transaction by net banking and after some time the delivery boy said that it can't be delivered at our location and neither our food was delivered till now nor the money is refunded. So kindly refund our money asap.
I wanted to order breakfast and made a payment of 79 on zomato app. Payment was made by sodexo card and was successful but order failed when redirecting to merchant site. Money not refunded till now.

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]