Zomato — zomato order mobile application blocked

I have zomato account on my name and also gold membership. My account got blocked recently. When i have asked zomato for the reason in particular, i got the reply saying it may be because of suspicious activity (Grounds are subsequent order cancellation, frequent reports of poor quality and few merchants complaint). I haven't cancelled any zomato online order after placing nor misused it.
If zomato really feels that my account should be blocked, i respect their administrative guidelines but i have requested them to mention the appropriate reason for doing so other than multiple answers.
Zomato mentioned that i am unable to use the online ordering platform.
I have mentioned them that i am unable to use the zomato gold account of mine. I have urged them to refund me the money i have invested in the purchasing of gold membership on pro-rata basis.
Zomato personnel are replying me saying i dont have the gold membership and i replied saying i am ready to share them my account details, promotional mails received.
But no reply was given by them further on this.
zomato order mobile application blocked

[Apr 30, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zomato