[Resolved] Zoom Car — cycle gambling

Ashish4044 on Jan 3, 2018
Sir! I'd booked a pedl cycle today's evening but i found it wasn't unlocked. I thought it was some technical error and i left the place. But ow i'm getting mails to return that cycle by 11:27 pm. Cycle's number was 101842. From where can i return the cycle? I was at unitech cycle stand when i booked it. But now it's location is somewhere near muhammad ali park. I'm afraid if i've to pay penalty because i am from a weak economical background.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Hello Ashish,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Upon checking we see that the trip has been ended.

In case, there is an excess deduction of amount debited from your Paytm wallet. Please share the below details, we shall have a check and process the refund for the same.

Cycle No:
Email ID:
Paytm linked mobile number:
Excess amount debited:

The escalated issue is a known bug, our team is working on fixing it so that customers have a hassle-free experience. Request you to share us the request details at feedback.freshdesk@zoomcar.com

Awaiting your response.