Zoom Car — zoomcar cancellation charges

Surendar thirupari on Jun 15, 2019
I have booked a zoomcar from 19th June to 22nd June using the 50% off code and paid 12999.
Due to some personal issue I was unable to avail the Service during the period, hence cancelled the booking on 4th June, however i received the confirmation of refund for 2999 which is a security deposit.
But i paid 12999 and as per the policy i need to get 12799 rupees. Can you please help me on it.

[Jun 15, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2019

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the discrepancy in the billing. Please share the booking ID for our reference, we will have a check.

Ramya. S
Updated by Surendar thirupari, Jun 19, 2019
Please find the Booking ID # JPS6BUQSY
Updated by Surendar thirupari, Jun 22, 2019
Team,

Can i expect an update.

Please find the attached screenshot from your team on refund policy update and as of know no progress on it.

Can you check and assist me on it.

Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2019
Hello Surendar,

We see that you have cancelled the booking under offer, we regret we will not be able to process the refund as the cancellation charge has been levied as per the offer.

The security amount has been initiated through IMPS. Please note, a link has been shared to your registered email ID. Kindly log into your Zoomcar account on the website and then click on the link. On the landing page, please add your bank credentials and submit. The refund amount shall be instantly transferred to your bank account or you can log in through the app. Navigate to your completed bookings page. Under the respective booking, you shall find the option "Get refund". Click on the same and add your bank credentials. Once done, within 24 hours, the amount shall reflect in your bank account.

Ramya. S
Updated by Surendar thirupari, Jun 24, 2019
I don't agree with you, if you see the attachment in the case details Mohammed from your team clearly stated that the cancellation charge for early cancelling is Rs 200, If you have any other policy share me the same or link. I have not see any where that you mentioned the cancellation charges more than that, if that is the case no one will cancel the booking, though they don't avail it.

hence provide the cancellation charge proof else please refund the full amount by deducting the cancellation charges.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Hello Surendar,

We understand your concern regarding the cancellation charges levied on the booking.

Here's the link for your reference - https://www.zoomcar.com/bangalore/offer/the-biggest-self-drive-carnival_cdpwjg

Sowmya
Updated by Surendar thirupari, Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for providing the details, however provided link is misleading as i have paid the security deposit an amount of 2999, but in link which you provided is completely different it is mentioned 5000, can you clarify why that is different then the offer what i have booked? I am seriously concerned about it, the information which you provided seems not accurate...

Please refer the screenshot I highlighted from the link you provided.
also find the my booking details and cancellation summary.

Updated by Surendar thirupari, Jul 09, 2019
Do you have any update ??
Please provide clear details, since the link which you shared not suits for the offer which I booked

Zoom Car - zoomcar cancellation charges