[Resolved] Zoomcar — advance amount refund issue

Vijayawada, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Rajasekhar J on Dec 16, 2018
Hello
I have used zoomcar on 30th nov, 12.30a. M midnight at vijayawada from berm park. I have paid 5000 advance amount. Used only 250/343 kms only. Charged 400 rs for late return. And i got message as we have refunded to the original payment. But today (16th december) my cc statement generated with 5000 rs reflecting on my card. No customer care response.. I wasunable to reach. Please resolve the issue.

Raj.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Dec 17, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019
Hello Raj,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that you have not received the refund. Please share the booking ID for us to check the refund status.

Appachu
Zoomcar

Comments

I am trying to book a zoom car but it's showing u have been blacklisted by zoom car and can't use our service.. I am requesting u to plz remove me from blacklist.
Email. [protected]@gmail.com

Hello Vivek,

Greetings!

We see that the driving licence status is approved in [email protected] Request you to kindly log in with the email ID [email protected] to make a booking.

Regard
Zoomcar
Yesterday I paid the subscription cost and trying to find cycle in my area but I could not find even one cycle. Kindly arrane it immediately or refund my money immediately.

Hello Bhimrao,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

We request you to kindly follow the below steps and raise the complaint, we have a dedicated PEDL team who shall check on the complaint raised and shall resolve the issue.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)

- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

In case you need any further details, kindly revert, we shall help you accordingly.

Hi zoom car,
not able to end trip,
trying from last 30 mian,
wasted lots of time.
here with attaching photographs of cycle lock at pedal station.

cycle no. 3227170

Hello Ravi,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)

- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

Wasim

Zoomcar - advance amount refund issue