[Resolved] Zoomcar — unable to delete my dl and aadhaar card details from my friend's account

sr_rishabh on Feb 16, 2018
At the time of registration mistakenly i uploaded my dl and aadhaar detail into my friend's account. But now when i'm trying to re-upload it into my account. It's showing dual account message. I want to get my dl and other details out of his account as it can be misused too. And when i called zoomcar executive they're telling that it's in their policy once uploaded can't be removed they should have told it earlier while registration. But now the thing is i want to get my dl and other details out of his account.
It is the worst policy i have ever seen, their customer service is useless.
Company should provide option to change all these details.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2018

[Feb 16, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2018
Hello Rishabh,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your registered email ID for us to look into the issue. You can share the details at feedback@zoomcar.com.

Regard
Wasim
Zoomcar
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Zoomcar - unable to delete my dl and aadhaar card details from my friend's account