123Greetings - Confirmed Eligible to win Rs 60 LAKH Sweepstakes

SANGEETA MANOJ
These types of ads misguide the people

Comments

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS MY PASSCODE PL.
DO ARRANGE TO PROVIDE OR GUIDE ME TO ACCESS IT PL.
THANKS.
N.K.VIJAYA

Hello

Please send me my notification no for eligibility.

Quamer hasan jafri

hey hope so i win...looking forward 2 win d cash prize..~~
Tissan

Its time to win... all the best to all
Sayeesh

I am interested in this offer

Thank you for receiving Passcode given to me in connection with Rs. 60, 00, 000/-Sweepstakes. Kindly let me know the progress if any.awaiting your reply. Thank you once again

Dear 123Greetings user,

swpnldixit

Congratulations!
You are one of the few fortunate Indians who have been issued the Certificate of Eligibility by our Sweepstakes Committee.
You will have a chance to win up to Rs.24, 00, 000.00 providing you with a strong foundation for financial growth.
The Eligibility Certificate issued in your name is an attestation of your entry to the Rs.60, 00, 000.00 Sweepstakes. But make sure you validate your eligibility to become the Grand Prize winner by getting your Sweepstakes Passcode.

Grand Prize

1, 50, 000.00

75, 000.00

1, 999.00

Maruti Suzuki SX4 Car

(*To be added to the Grand Prize if the winning entry is returned within 14 days,
in accordance with the Terms & Conditions given)
emailer are eligible for the Quick Response Prize.)

Conditions Apply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent by, or on behalf of, 123Greetings.
1674 Broadway, Suite 403, New York, NY 10019.

123Greetings values your privacy.
Please click here to view our Privacy Policy.

Click on the link below to Opt-out from our mailing list.

You may also Opt-out by replying to this mail with
"Unsub" in the Subject line.

Copyright 1996-2008 123Greetings. All rights reserved.

hey ! what is this message?

i don't accept these type of messages, these are really fraud,

don't go to such type of messages and don't waste ur time.
mona

i have recieved a call from the customer care for a book of encyclopedia..i didnt had any information regarding this sweepstakes.. i just got me add just bcoz of my curosity and as a result i was said that i hv subscribed a book... and if i wont purchase i ll loose my validation.. the customer care even said me that i was gonna get some prizes too..like the tickest and a bag.. i have never responde dto its mail for last 2 months and i couldnt recalled wht had i done by september ... well now i m confused should i purchase or not... well any details about this book is welcomed.. mail me on heavens_angelhr@yahoo.com... thanks.. i wish i get some good responses from u people .. and please do advice me shall i purchase it or not from this service, ,

i've found tiz offer intrsting..n so vry much intrstd 2 try my luck.

I received phone call from +911146531700 and received the message that You are selected Rs 60 LAKH Sweepstakes prizes. and we confirm your postal address. We send cheque to your mentioned address...

is it true...

Eligible for Rs 60 LAKH Sweepstakes confermation my Security check point 3
Your official PassCode is
ITBC17768F20-3737-4214-8E97-FEFFDA1FA8DA
PassCode issued exclusively to
jyotiprakash biswas

ITBC17768F20-3737-4214-8E97-FEFFDA1FA8DA confermation

hi pls inform when to collect the money

Rs. 60, 00, 000.00 Sweepstakes

sheikh rafiq ali

Congratulations! Your name is on our list of potential Finalists for the Rs.60, 00, 000.00 Sweepstakes.

LIST OF OFFICIAL PRIZES
Grand Prize Early Bird Bonus First Prize Second Prize Club Prize Quick Response Prize
22, 00, 000.00 2, 00, 000.00 1, 50, 000.00 75, 000.00 1, 999.00 Maruti Suzuki SX4 Car

(Early Bird Bonus Prize to be added to the Grand Prize if the winning entry is returned within 14 days, in accordance with the Terms & Conditions given)
(Contestants who order the Bestseller pack within 14 days of receipt of the Sweepstakes emailer are eligible for the Quick Response Prize.)
Conditions Apply

I clicked on the given link 100 times to validate my eligibilty for the sweepstake and to get my passcode but the page does NOT open at all .
The mail I received as under:

" Rs. 60, 00, 000.00 SWEEPSTAKES

Madhu Obhrai
Congratulations!

Grand Prize(INR)

* Early Bird Bonus Prize (INR)

First Prize(INR)

Second Prize(INR)

1, 700 India Today Book Club Prizes(INR)

Quick Response Prize
22, 00, 000.00

2, 00, 000.00

1, 50, 000.00

75, 000.00

1, 999.00

Maruti Suzuki SX4 Car

in accordance with the Terms & Conditions given)
emailer are eligible for the Quick Response Prize.)
Conditions Apply
To unsubscribe, click here "

Is it a scam /fraud or what ? Can one trust the validity of the so called Sweepstakes ??

I am receiving this type of mail from u. But tell me one thing how much true this type of mail are ? I t just puzzled the human being .
So please kindly intimate me about is reality.

yrs Dr Devi Prasad Mishra

Thanks fo your offer

i have not get password please send passward

123Greetings - Confirmed Eligible to win Rs 60 LAKH Sweepstakes