ABHINAV GOLD MARKETING PVT.LTD - FRAUD

vishaljariwala on Oct 21, 2011
i have invested Rs.17000/- in this co.,as per their scheme i could get some Rs.900000/- return in two years,still i have got only three cheques of Rs.1200/- form this co.now their official website is closed which is abhinavgold.biz,and no one replying on their teleohne nos.
can u please help me out for this probhlem?

Comments

N Jun 3, 2014 by
Satish M Patel

Best Review
I Have Invested in the scheme Floated by Abhinav Gold. I Have Invested Rs.6000/-. I Have not Received My Money back.( I Introduce 10 Person With Rs.6000/- And One Person With Rs.17500/-).My ID No.-12504-1 My Name:-Satish Patel (M) +91-9624447339. Please Help me.

N Nov 1, 2011 by
rajkiranpatil123

Dear Fraind,
I am also invest in this abhinav gold scheme. official internet site also closed,
recently I got information that this scheme is fraud.
Please tell me how I get my money.
ID -ID -59240.

Rajkiran Patil
N Nov 6, 2011 by
shubhamakash

I am also invest in this Co.gold scheme Rs.17, 500/- & 31.800/- .I loose my money by this co. fraud scheme
Pls, I got Information this co.Pls, Tell me how get return my money. ID No - 76415 & 77719
Pls, Help me

Satish Jain
A Nov 7, 2011 by
Anurag Agawal

This company and their promoters are very big frauds...I too had invested Rs.36000 and now not getting any money nor they pickup the phones... the promoters must be taught a severe lesson...wish someone real powerful would do something...some big politicial or the RTI activists or some courts... I think the promoters have a parallel company ...see the website ... http://www.abhinavgold.in/... the same place and name of company.
N Nov 12, 2011 by
gitesh mistry

I have invested Rs.123450/- in this co.now their official website is closed which is abhinavgold.biz, and no one replying on their teleohne nos.
can u please help me out for this probhlem?

My id no is 18889-1

Pooja.M.Bhalani.
N Nov 23, 2011 by
hemali

have invested Rs.6000/- in this co.now their official website is closed which abhinavgold.biz, and no one replying on their telephone nos.and also i introduce 10 person with 6000/-Rs.
can u please help me out for this problem?
N Dec 23, 2011 by
vilayat

can u please help me out for this problem?
N Dec 23, 2011 by
vilayat

agar paise wapas nahi dene to koi baat nahi par ek baar phine to reciev kiya karo
A Jan 16, 2012 by
rajkiranpatil123

Dear All,
All people who are invested money, do followup to those who given suggestion & upper link people...force them to collect money from company...we dont see abhinav gold company people...we trust on who meet us. now it is their duty to give money ...because we have no upper contact & nobody free to go in policestation & complaint individually & wast time( If anybody person has big amount registerd complained)...so it is best way to pressurized to upper link people because due to this people only we are cheated by this fraud company...
I will now pressurized to my upper link person so that he will try to get money...
I think it is our responsibility to ask to upper link person & pressurized still we get money back...
N Jan 23, 2012 by
Maulik1990 ABHINAV GOLD MARKETING PVT.LTD  - Vaso/nadiad, Kheda, Gujarat, India

Fraud - abhinav gold PVT LTD

i have invested 17500 Rupees in the gold scheme but i don't get any UPDATE of my Account and there is no any mail from the management so i need the detail information about the Investment and need information regarding my money back.
N Feb 22, 2012 by
Raval Tushar

I have invested 42000.00. Can you tell me whether I will get my money ????
N Feb 23, 2012 by
rikin shah

dear all, i have invested 31000. can you tell me whether i will get my money.pls help me call 9320047481 rikin
N Mar 5, 2012 by
patel smita

I Invested Rs. 250000/-, Now Abhinav Gold is Closed. I have Bank guarantee also. How i get my money back i dont know, If anybody have some idea then please revert back to me. My cell no. is 9819247701.
N May 17, 2012 by
aditya sahu

Me and my 4 friends were invested in abhinav gold, and it's official all sites and number are closed.
34355-21898-66699-66721-66701
N May 28, 2012 by
mohammad abdul rashid ABHINAV GOLD MARKETING PVT.LTD  - Bhilwara, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India

non refund invested money R87s31880 - abhinav gold marketing pvt ltd bhilwara

rupees 31880 invested in the AGmarketing pvt ltd bhilwara for return of money in every two months with benifits upto 100% for locking period of two years.But sorry to say this companyhas made fraud with us and the entire unit is not traceable ,although the AGMA has done a commandable job to get the money back to the invester who have enrolled them with the above company.
N Jul 28, 2012 by
SSSUNIL CHAUDHARI

I AM ALSO INVEST IN THIS GOLD COMPONY RS/- 31800.00 ILOOSE MY MONEY BY THIS COMPONY, I GOT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPONY TELL ME HOW GET RETURN MY MONEY ID NO. 59013
N Oct 6, 2012 by
buddyhere9

I also have invested 17000/- but have not got it back. Now what's the procedure???
D Oct 6, 2012 by
buddyhere9

Hi all,

I had invested in the scheme floated by Abhinav Gold. I have invested 17000/-. I have not received any of the money back. What can be done in this regards? How can i get the money back?

ABHINAV GOLD MARKETING PVT.LTD - FRAUD