Adulterated food articles, milk, fruit and vegetables - Adulterated food articles, milk, fruit and vegetables supplied in India - Naresh Kadyan

nareshkadyan
Required fee is being sent to all concerned by post as per provisions:
Kind Attention:-

1. The Secretary to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Govt. of India).
2. The Financial Commissioner's / Principal Secretaries / Director General of Health Services to all State's and Union Territories in India.

Sir / Madam,

No doubt our country have strong supply and distribution network along with the effective legislation and democracy but some anti social elements twisted this system for their hidden interest due to corrupt practice, every citizen have freedom of speech, fundamental rights along with their duties as defined in our Constitution.
Adulteration in food, milk and vegetables are controlled by the Prevention of Food Adulteration Act and Rules but our system became noneffective as some food articles, grains, cereals, air, water and vegetables became polluted, consumers health / lives in dangers due to harmful chemicals, drugs, pesticides found in their food items, hence under the authority of the RTI Act, 2005 please supply me the following information:-

1. Are you satisfied with the present legislation to control the adulteration in food, grains, milk and vegetables, if yes then how - if no then why?
2. Is there any proposals to review and amend the PFA Act and Rules for decentralization of power and authority to collect samples, seize, testing along with the punishments ?
3. Is there any time limit for testing the samples and how many laboratories have complete system to detect each and every adulteration in all kinds of food articles, oxytocin injections contents in milk even? Please give us their addresses, facilities and equipments available with them.
4.How many samples collected, by whom, articles seized, testing report period, testing results along with type of adulteration, particulars of all accused with their addresses, present status of pending / decided court cases from April 2000 on wards till date ?
5. How many accused convicted / acquitted since April 2000 on wards till date and how many accused went in appeal ?
6. Action taken report of complaint No. 256 and 260 lodged with the Directorate of the Prevention of Food Adulteration, Delhi
by the undersigned.

Naresh Kadyan,
Representative of the International Organization for Animal Protection in India,
C-38, Rose Apartment, Prashant Vihar, Sector -14,
- http://nareshkadyan.blogspot.com/
Mobile - +91-9813010595
- +91- 9313312099
My book - http://nareshkadyanbook.blogspot.com/

Comments

Very much Appreciable...
decin72

I live in Thane (West) and I've been purchasing milk from Mother Diary Outlet (near Vikas Complex). Recently, since a few weeks the outlet has been selling Godavari Milk - Pasteurised homogenised cow milk (1 litre packages) instead of Mother Diary products.

I too have recently purchased this milk in 1 litre sealed pack and am finding something really wrong. The effect comes out while one is boiling the milk. Even the taste seems weird. I beleive this is not a pure milk and is contaminated/ adultrated/Spurious.

Hence, request you to check them out as I feel my doubt has an element of truth.

The packet reads the foll. details :

Processed by & Packed by : Godavari Khore Namdeoraoji Parjane Patil, Tal. Sah. Dudh UTPA. Sungh Ltd. Khopargaon, Post - Shingnapur, TA Kopargaon, Dist. Ahmednagar - 423603.
Regn. No. 122/R-M.M. P.O/93,
Tread Mark Regd. No. 655210 B-95,
ISO 9001:200 Certified Organisation, Certificate Number :05/062/J)
Customer Care No. 02423-222735/36/37
Website : (which is actually the e-mail) godavaridiary@org

I beleive something is REALLY WRONG with Godavari milk and can turn out to be harmful to the consumer.

I would like your help seeking an agency/ NGO who can conduct independent lab test so that our doubts are claified..

Provide us the test which we can easily conduct at our homes before drinking the milk .

Complaint about milk: I am customer of Gokul whole milk from last 10 years. I live in dombivli, pandurang wadi, opp. Indian bank. On 10/10/10, Sunday at about 7:00 am we got the half litre sealed pack at home. That pack was kept in fridge. On next day we open and boil that milk . The milk was in good condition. We prepare tea with that milk and when we taste that tea we feel like it contain kerocin. When we take smell of empty bag and milk then clearly the smell of kerocin was coming from both. We inform on customer care no. 022-40285650. It was manufactured & packed by Kolhapur zilla sahakari dudha utpadak sangha ltd.,
Plot No. 40/4, 40/5, A.P.M. Yard, sector 16, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400 703.
MMPO Regn No. 80/R-MMPO/93
PFA Lic. No. S/NM//M/441/5314/2003
Lot No.-- 10-10-10/32

I Mrs Durgeshwari living at Vishrantwadi brought paneer from SAI DAIRY, Navrang Plaza, Tingrenagar Road, Vishrantwadi, pune 15.

This paneer was cooked by me thrice, once in pressure cooker but it was still hard . There is adulteration .

Kindly suggest steps to take action

My email id is