Aircel - GPRS/Pocket Internet

Praveen bhati
I m using aircel in delhimy number is-919716423192,
I purchased a aircel sim card on 10th of june, 2009
i recharged with Rs.98 to get unlimited internet, but when i started using pocket internet, browsing/surfing was fine, but download was very poor, when i try to download a file which is more than 750kb-1mb, it doesn't downloads the full file, it gets paused, and now after 5 days the browsing is also getting poor and downloading is literally 'nill', this is pure cheating and looting by them in the name of free unlimited internet.

[Updated by Jitanjan Sarkar Feb 20, 2014]

i want my number 9804100072 of Aircel to be deactivated ASAP.. the sim was misplaced few months ago and i found out today that it is being used by someone else in Kolkata.. it's my urgent request to deactivate the above number which is registered under the name of Narayan Ch. Sarkar.. Thank you..

Comments

Misbehavior of customer representative - Aircel

I'm with aircel for the past 2 months. While getting the connection, I have submitted all the documents and photograph with correct billing address and mention my landmark also.But till today i didnt receive my soft bill.Every month i ask frm Cellcity & pay.Always that cellcity peoples telling cum & get copy of bill it is for my job ah... Is this the Customer service you offer ? When I tried to contact aircel customer number 9842712345.I put my complaint & get customer id also bt no use.My customer id is : D02003527186.................?
selvi

Proble no :9941018883, has i am postpaid connection. last 2 days not incoming/ outgoing, monthly billing payments should be paid. pls reply must. my enquery another mobile no: 9444870498.

Customer care Problem - Aircel

Customer care person is not responding, whenever i was called.. and Easy recharge also having a lot of Problems

Erecharge problem - Aircel

Outgoing calls and messages are not going from my mobile .
I have checked validity,it is there up to 16th Jan 2008.
Balance also available in my account.
When I call or send message it says check operator service.
Please help me out to rectify this problem

gprs - nothing

i m using bsnl cellone postpaid, frm last 1 month gprs is not working properly, i called custmer care no. 24365, many times, but my problem didnt solved.........

in need of received calls details - Aircel

As i am need of the number that i received the number from the erode district as i am living in the Batlagundu now a important that i missed that number can you get those numbers please
For verification my sim no: 89914210006199519868
My mobile number : 9942172886

inconvenience caused due to the noisy generator installed in the locality - Aircel

I am a native of New Kajaria Colony, Jasidih, dist-Deoghar, Jharkhand and for the past one month my whole family life has become misreable due to the noisy generator set installed by Aircel behind my house. The genetor operates 24 x 7 and has ruined our peaceful life. Due to the generator set the whole building keeps on vibrating which causes inconvinience to the whole family. My father and mother have become restless due to its continues noise pollution and after repetitive complaints no action has been taken till date.
Please have a look into the matter.
Thanking You,
Avinash Kumar

Cannot get connection - Aircel

Aircel No.978833138: For the last 3 months I am trying this number but it is not connecting. I am getting the voice that the call has been transfered to another number and consequestly receiving voice that the number you dialed is out of coverage.
So, I had given SMS and still it is pending. Whether the conenction is live? If so I want that address to contact personally.

CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM - Aircel

ONLY AIRCEL TO AIRCEL & SMART(RELIANCE GSM)ARE CONNECT OTHER NETWORK

SIm Lost still bill comes - Aircel

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to inform you that I (Mrs. Anindita Paul (Das) have lost my Mobile SIM card bearing mobile no.9864237015 twenty days ago.

I am stationed at Tinsukia, Assam and was out of station for 2 months.
After reaching my native place i found that the bill used to come to my home regulaly.
Please suggest what to do?
As i am staying with my husband now in Pune and won't required your sevice. Without using your service the bill comes oftenly then it is not possible for me to pay the same and request you to discontinue my SIM service.
Please tell me wht is the procedure to discontinue your service.
Anindita
Pynbiang Aircel  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

Dear Sirs
I got miscal, calls and some sms from this no. 9856174013, which i dont know, so i request you to please give me the name and address of this number.Thanking you

MISSED CALL & OTHERS - Aircel

often am getting a missed call from a particular no.9852634487 (bihar) will u please give it'z contact address pls.
jegan

blackmail from this no: 9751214583 - Vodafone / Aircel

in this two network phone companys are not have proper customer ID PROOF ..
in KATTUMANNAR KOIL region, , , , , , , , , , , , , , they are issues there sim card without "ID PROOF" so somany bad boys are miss using they are blackmailing, , , , , using bad words to ladies, , , they are asking to want sexx... too much troble they are giving in particular kattumannar koil-608301..

so kindly please take necessary action...

why these companys issues sim card without id proof?

Dear Aircel,

I am using Aircel number. But for the past few days I was getting, outgoing calls cannot be made. It was just telling check operator service. I was not able to reach aircel customer service number

Sneha
RAJ BS Aircel  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I have received many distrubing calls on my Aircell prepaid connection in the last 10 days. I would like to have the record of conversation and SMS records with one particular number. Please tell me how to approach Aircel to get these records

Waiting for your earliest reply.

RAJ
Prabhu.C Aircel / Prepaid Recharge  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

prepaid recharge amount not yet credited - Airtel

Hi!

This is Prabhu.C from Chennai,
I recharged my mobile through ICICI Bank, on 24th Nov'08 for Rs.121. My Payment Id 0082587417,
debit account number 603601519148 and payment remarks 0107.
My mobile recharge amount is not yet credited to my mobile, till now(27-11-08).

Please do the needful.

PRABHU.C
Prabhu.C Aircel / Prepaid Recharge  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

prepaid recharge amount not yet credited - Aircel

Hi!
This is prabhu.c from chennai.
I had recharged my mobile through ICICI bank net banking on 25/11/08, my Payment Id 0082708531, customer reference 919941211283, debit a/c 603601519148. My prepaid recharged amount is not yet credited my mobile account till now.

Please do the needful.

PRABHU.C
nvs murugan Aircel  - Thiruchengode, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India

Stopping of Unnecessary SMS - AirCell

I am subscriber of Aircell. Having cell number 98422 94270. I am receiving unnecessary commercial advertisement by voice main and sms from my cell phone service provider often. Even though I lodged oral complaints to stop the said unnecessary things, there is no use. Please stop the said tortures.
Sushil Kumar Mohanty Aircel  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

I have want activate GPRS system in my LG B2050 handset, what to do to activate the GPRS system to send me the details to activate in mu handset.
raj

to deactivate caller tune - Aircel

hai am aircell customer and i dont knw hw to deactivate my caller tune pls send me.

Aircel - GPRS/Pocket Internet