Airtel - Postpaid - BPQ Voicemail SMS

Soubhagya Ranjan Dash

I received a voicemail message from AT-BPQ on 09.04.2009 and adviced to call at this number +447559053715. On calling this no. they engaged my mobile for ten minutes with various information about mobile make, mobile service, year of purchase etc.and asked to TEXT Msg the Name, Address, City, Postal address & their unique code which is 139922484 to 00447956324292.

I advice AIRTEL to scrutnize such Junk SMS from their side & keep updating their customers about such Fraud SMS's, so that Airtel valued customer are not cheated by such msgs.

Soubhaya Ranjan Dash.

Comments

I received a voicemail message from AT-BPQ on 17.03.2009 and adviced to call at 447559053715. On calling this no. they engaged my mobile for ten minutes with various information about mobile make, mobile service, year of purchase etc.and after that I lost about Rs120 from mobile balance.

I advice AIRTEL to scrutnize such Junk SMS from your side, so that Airtel valued customer are not cheated by such mails.

Puneet

LMFAO!!! I also got a same kindaa SMS, just saw your posting and save some money

TY!!!

I got same sms.

I got similar mail from BPQ. I guess someone should take interest in closing this issue
Sunil

I got similar SMS from TA - BPQ +447559055018.
Avinash

Thanks dude for the very good information

even i got the same msg on 26/Mar/2009 after noon with different number.. I was in deep sleep from 1pm to 5pm when i got up my mobile was switched of. When i switced it on. It had the above msg.

Beforing calling i thought lets know what is bpq voice mail.. then i saw ur msg..
now i wont call to that num

Thanks once again dude... :)
Thomas

I also received the same SMS on 25 March 2009 and called to the specified number.My 10 rupees have been lost for listening to the call for a minute

Yes even i got an message from
TM-BPQ ..You ahve 1 New bpq Voice mail call +447559042604

after i called i heard some songs and one recorded male voice was speaking
after that i waited for some minutes and i lost Rs: 50

this is a fake message ..why this type of communication arises from Airtel

hatred
Sanchit

thanks guys, even i got this msg 5 mins back and i m not going to call them. i got the msg from +447559049905
maddy

hey dudes
i gota similar msg n searched bpq voicemail to get u all
thanks alot.

I got the same message from +447559041937. I have a post paid connection.When i got the message, i called on the same number then i heard some songs and one recorded male voice was speaking
after that i waited for some minutes and i lost Rs: around 200. id ont know adjectly becoz its post paid number.

thanks bro... u helped me save some money... i just now got exactly same msg. i googled TA-BPQ and saw ur post.

thanks a lot
D
diya

i received d same mgs form the TM-BPQ, and that time i didnt have d sufficiant balance then after i read all these comments... ..thank god bal bal bach gayi...varana mere balance ka bhi yahi haal hota .

Even I got the same SMS Saying that
" You Have 1 New bpq voicemail. Call +447559049764"
Dated 03-04-2009. And I use Vodafone Prepaid ..

yes i too get this sms. by this blog i just save my money. thaks lot

My wife got this message, and called up, before talking to me. I wish, we had seen this blog earlier.
However, she made the first call, and was asked to send more information. i think she would have spent approx. Rs. 100 odd on the call, and am releived that it's only that, as I fear it could be much more like identity theft or something.
bbbalu

I also got the msg from TM-BPQ with number as +447559053812 . this should be blocked by AIRTEL lot of customer lose their valuable money .

Hey I also got same type of msg today: ""You have a new bpq voicemail, call +447559049238". After getting this msg i googled and found it's a scam. I request Airtel technical guys to block this type of msgs.

All you GUYS are requested, if found such type of messages or call just follow below mentioned Instruction ...

De-register your request for NDNC registry may dial 1909 or SMS to 1909 with keywords 'START DND' for registration and 'STOP DND' for de-registration ...

In future you would never, see such type of Messages or calls, from Telemarketings side as you GUYS got and loose your money...

With Regards

Fayaz Ahmad IT
Srinagar Kashmir...

Mobile No's +919797775477, +919796109609
email ID.. fayaz.469@gmail.com
vignesh

I got similar type of mesgae from TM-BPQ. " You have 1 new bpq voicemail call +44 7559051500".
I have Airtel postpaid connection and i don't have ISD facility so, i didn't call the number and search what is BPQ in search engine and came to know this is fake message.

Airtel - Postpaid - BPQ Voicemail SMS