Airtel Prepaid - call list of prepaid no

langya asif gulam

Comments

i want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.
My number is 9915951810, gaytri

Call list my Prepaid account 9872997986

Iam swati panjwani, my airtel prepaid number is 9752718256 Can you give me my outgoing & incoming details from 1/08/2008 to 21/08/2008 as soon as posibble. Thanking you.

my airtel number 09876671070. my connection was lost last week. someone miss use this. so i request u to sen me incoming and outgoing details for last two month.my email id is rs_sandhu18@yahoo.co.in

Hi My airtel number is 9849949968 and i need all incoming and out going call list for my number for last 3 months. Please send it to me ASAP, as i am looking for one dialed number that i made some time before, thanks in advance.
Govind

Respected sir,
I am Govind, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number 09959521009. and i want to know incoming and outgoing details. how to know it in in internet. thank you
Zenith

I want the list of incoming & outgoing calls to the Airtel prepaid number 09880068847 from Aug 25th to Aug30.

i want the full details of my airtel prepaid no 9741969700 to my e mail id thanking u.

sorry my correct number is 9849949668, please send my all incoming and outgoing calls list to 9849949668 thanks
vishal

i am being harrased by airtel no 9897211347. i have filed police complaint also . can i get some information about owner of this no

Respected sir,
I am tanisha using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number 09779297759. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.
tanisha

can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the issue.

Respected sir,
I am Nagama, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number 09936117169. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.

Respected sir,
I am Manilal, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number 09766234288. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.

I was having prepaid connection 9937034341 last 3and 1/2 months i have not recharge my no now no is dissconected how to recharge my no please help
hheena

i want details of incoming and outgoing calls for last month i.e sugust pls send me as early as possible my no is 9890541847

hello sir,
I m sunit, I want incoming and outgoing calls details of thish no. -9829943630 with the costomers address and name. Please accept my request becouse its so important. and please tele me that how can i found any no.s address .thankyou

Respected sir,
I'm using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number 09740197073. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.

sir
good day
plz my airtel prepaid number is 9971637672. Can you give me my outgoing, incoming & missed calls details from01/01/2008 to 01/09/2008 as soon as posibble. Thanking you.
your prepaid customer