Airtel Prepaid - call list of prepaid no

langya asif gulam
can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the issue

[Updated by bijilal Mar 29, 2014]

sir my airtel sim card used as without activating roaming in UAE nw sim card registration become faild.. i need your propmt attention..
[Updated by mohan kumar.v Sep 21, 2014]

sir my number call list details needed its urgent 8951514745

Comments

Afsi

I want outgoing&incoming call dit'ls

HELLO SIR/MADAM,
I am manoj agarwal. i want fo call rate voucher rates

MY CALLS TO CUSTOMER CARE HAS BARRED

I am Srikanth. I want incoming and outgoing details for last Twomonths( May, June). prepaid connection is my name(Srikanth) and number is 9731860171.

Thanks in advance.

I used Aircel prepaid 3 years back .I lost somee of my friends
can i get the call list of march, april and may for the year 2006

My number is 9841546906

Non receiving of call by customer care - Airtel Prepaid

Airtel prepaid customer care many times they don't recieve the call, some times they just recieve and keep the reciever also they cut the call without talking and some times without giving the answer to the customer. Customer Services of airtel prepaid in pune is too bad. I am too much dissatisfied with that.

I am aman, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number 09915214771. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last one month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.plz provide me the details...

I am having airtel offer of 100 minutes free for airtel to airtel local outgoing calls, but from 10 to 15 days I am not able to use these free minutes, When I informing to customer care they are also not solving my issue. so I am requesting you to solve my problem,
My number is 99021 39241 (Prepaid-using samsung mobile C140)

Please provide me the incoming and outgoing details of my # 9876234044 and 9872897517 for the months of June and July. Thnx.

kindly send me the details of past three months (both incoming and outgoing). my no. is 9872585721.

miss call and sms from a strange airtel no: - Airtel Prepaid

my air tel prepaid no: is 9995322203 and i 've now an anonymous sms from an airtel user, please send his address by email or sms to me

the anonymous no: is 974614ooo4

Hello sir,
i need one help from u sir.pls help me.i nedd 9849031825 number incomming and out going call list sir pls.i need march and april month list.pls am requesting u sir.am waiting for ur mail as soon as possible sir.

Respected Sir,
I here request you to send me list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no. my no is 9845181692. is this possible which will be very much helpful to me..

I AM BABLU HALDER, USING UR AIRTEL COMPANY'S PREPAID CONNETION WITH NUMBER 9008430809. I WANT TO INCOMING AND OUTING CALL DETAILS CALL LIST FOR LAST A MONTHS
IF POSSIABLE AS SOON AS POSSIABLE EARLY SEND IT.

I want all details of incaming &outgoing call details of my number &how much money was spend by me
Ashish

Want to know details of mobile number the number of this mobile is 9766049963?
Ashish

Want to know details of mobile number the number of this mobile is 9766049963?
RAj

i want to know how to get the call details of my prepaid no.
N Please send me the Incoming and Outgoing call details for the last six months

Respected sir
I am abhishek, using ur airtel company's prepaid life time connection with number 09973808277. and i was problem is my sim card are not activate /working proparly.so please do needful as earily as possible.

your's faithfully