Ajs Builders Pvt Ltd. - AJS Builders are cheating you

Amit Singh
I would liketo bring to your notice that please refrain in investing in any project of AJS builders.
There are 100's of cases against AJS builders in both consumer court and Economic offences wing.
I along with many of my friends had invested in ASJ township in sonipath for this Builder.
It has been 3 years now we have got nothing. We are also fighting a cse againt them in noth consumer court and Economic offences wing.
There have been few cases which AJS has lost and you can use it aginst them to show case it in court.
Please send me an email if you want to expose AJS builders and get your money back.
This fight might take time but you will get yout money back if you keep on fighting.
AJS have not been able to complete any project.
ALso please do no except any check form them becayse they are fraud checks and they will bounce. They do this on purpose because once a cheue is bounced then it comes in the juridictionof high court and then they can run on that case for years.
please be carefull from frauds like AJS Builders PVT ltd located at 8 Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Gole Market. New Delhi.

Comments

Sashi

I would agree with Amit.
Even i have been cheated by AJS.
I had invested more than 3 lacs in thier Sonipath Project.
They never got the land and they have nto returned the money as well.
I have registered a case against them in consumer court .

Yes i totally agree. I stay in Noida and had invested in their Indirapuram project approx 2.6 years back now. Like the status of all their projects, no construction has started since then. Somebody told me that they were small time property dealers in Punjab who made some money and become builders..They have no experience of residential construction..Amit i would require your help in registering the case against them..I hope you would do your best..

I have also invested Rs 6.5 lakhs about 4 years ago. On repeated visit fights and everything they issued cheques of Sep., 2009 in Dec., 2008. All the cheques bounced or they made stop payment. I do not know where to go about and how to get back the hard earned money back. Being an employed person its also difficult to get frequent leaves to visit AJS office. Mr. Amit ji I would require your help in registering the case against them..I hope you would do your best..

i also agree with you all that ajs builders have duped us so now please tell me as to how should i proceed to get my money back.

Lets meet together and file case against them

Dear AMIT JI
I fully agree with you regarding AJS builders who have cheated the people who have invested their hard earned money in their projects,
i had also invested RS. 2.34 LAKHS in their indirapuram project 3 years back .since the project did not start i applied for refund. after numerous visits to their office they issued me post dated cheques of RS 30, 000 each which i presented in september and october 2009 .. all the 4 cheques have been bounced with remarks " payments stopped by the party " .
I understand that already a case has been lodged in EOW and consumer court against AJS BUILDERS. i have read in newspaper also that EOW have approached them whom they have advised that money will be refunded but since so many people have applied for refund it may take some time.
kindly keep me updated about the course of action to be taken.

I"m with you. Pl. send me your contact deatails of call me at 9900614856.

Hi all,

Yes I do Agree we should meet together to discuss further. or we all should reach at AJS office together during the day time (Any day).

Yes I agree I also invested Rs.2.34 lakh for their Indira puram project near about 3yrs back but has got nothing from them . I am unableto under stand what to do .

Dear All

Don't wait lets meet together (any day except Sunday). Please decide and inform to each other which day we all can go to AJS office. my cell no.: 9810262288

i think all of us should fight & demonstrate together by forming comman platform.

I"m with you. Pl. send me your contact deatails of call me at 9871774856

Dear all
I had also invested in indurapurum project almose 3 yrs back which haS not been started till date.I do not know wht to do.Kindly advise at 9811140093

I HAD ALSO APPLIED IN AJS INDIRAPURAM. PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO AT 9650994098.

If any one knows of any Judgement passed against the AJS builders it would be appreciated to share that so that people can get their money back or can approach them.

We should get together and go legal as a forum. I am sure things would work out in our favor.

I am in touch with a criminal lawyer for proceeding against AJS Builders Ltd. as I am also duped by them. They had made repeated calls to me to make further payments despite the fact that they had done nothing on the proposed site and also not willing to refund the money deposited with them on booking and allotment in Gurgaon Project. If there is any update then please convey me on my cell 9810902950
Sanjay

This is shocking
I too am a victim of their fraud.I have paid a handsome amount towards their project in Indirapuram and have visitied the site also.Not even a foundation stone has been laid there.
They are extremely elusive and should be hauled in court- a suggestion ! A renowned Consumer Court Lawyer by the mane of Ms Pushpa Gremaji based in Delhi cna be contacted and her help sought. Such frauds should be penalised for misleading teh consumer for their own selfish gains
Sanjay

they hv given me cheques as refund of gannaur plot after they could not allot the plot for three years.These cheques hv bounced and no body is listening

Ajs Builders Pvt Ltd. - AJS Builders are cheating you