Aloha-Rishikesh — Fraud Company In real estate

This company belongs to AEZ group. These People have cheated thousand of people on False promomise of giving Flats in Rishikesh.

Can any authority bring them to justice.
Complaint comments 28 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

We are writing to find out who has applied for Aloha Rishikesh. If yes, please write back to me so that we have your contact details.
As you may know AEZ Group has completely stopped the construction of the property at Aloha Rishikesh. I too have invested in Aloha Rishikesh and am disturbed about the construction being stopped.
There are 10 (ten) of us who are now taking the initiative to gather together all the people who have invested in the Aloha, Rishikesh property so that collectively we can take some action against the builder.
If you too have invested in Aloha, Rishikesh, then please write back to us with your complete contact details so that we are able to communicate with you.
This is a voluntary initiative being taken by us.

Contact us with your contact details at: Email:
I believe we need to know the intentions of AEZ relating to this matter. Many of us have paid in full for our flats. My contact with the builder have not offered any solutions when and if this project will continue.

Please keep me informed
Much thanks,
Andrew Bici, Aruna Misra
Same is the case with AEZ Aloha Gurgaon. I have invested in the same but there has been no construction for more than 2 years now. I have been following up with builder but everytime I am being given excuses or false promises.

Let us all get together and fight for this.

We have bought 2 flats in aloha but no updates and construction has stopped. can legal action be taken againstthe builder?
I have invested on a flat in Aloha, Rishikesh.
I'm planning to buy an apartment. Whats the reason for the hault in construction. Is it because Aloha Rishikesh falls in the Ganga Catchment Area. Will the project see the light of the day? I'm eager to own an apatrment on the banks of Ganges, Rishikesk What you suggest should I go for Aloha?
24th July 2009

I happened to see your posts on the Internet regarding the stopping of work on the AEZ Aloha projects.

My mother has an apartment at Aloha Gurgaon and we noticed that construction on the project has totally stopped. We are paying the bank a heavy interest on the loan each month and there seems to be no end to this.

If all the apartment owners are getting together to take legal action against them, we would also like to be a part of it. Please let me know.

Vickram Bindra
hi friends.

i feel so lucky because i went tapovan to see the site of aloha city. but i didn't invest anything there but buy a peace of land at tapovan and make a small banglow there walking distance from holy ganga and aloha . the land is approved and i get my registery also, now i wanna sell one floor of my home because my parents are feel lonely there, and due to my work i have to live in delhi with my family. if anyone intrested pls contact me.

mail me regarding your property am interested.

hi everyone,

can anyone share an update on gurgaon Aloha project. I m getting a deal for 2900 psf, pl. advise if it is worth of investing in this project.
Dear Customers,

We sincerely Apologize for the delay in the delivery of the Project & respect the views shared by all our customers in this forum.

The Construction at our Aloha Rishikesh Site has been on full swing since last 3 months & we are expected to start the delivery of the project from Sep / Oct 2010 onwards.

The monthly Update on construction will be available on our Website –

For any queries related to the Project please feel free to contact Mr.Manoj Gupta (Manager Marketing) @ 9810136546 or write to him at

We appreciate & are thankful for the Patience & Support provided by All our Customers.

Assure you of winning your Trust back.

Thanks & Regards

Customer Service Team

AEZ Infratech (P) Ltd.
We have also invested in a flat at the Aloha Gurgaon project. Have requested updates from the management on why there is a stoppage to the project with no response back.

Mr. Manoj Gupta - please provide us with an update asap so that we can make our retirement plans.

Sanjiv Chawla
Have sent an email and attempted to contact Mr. Manoj Gupta several times, without success. How can we get your trust back if we can't even talk to anyone at the company.

We have been given the same run around for 4 years. Executives come and go and no one tells the truth. Worst, you can not contact the executives. We have camped at their and also stayed at Rishikesh for 3 months to keep an eye on the progress but to no avail.
Worst experience of our life.

After several assurance from builder, they have still not started the construction of Aloha Rishikesh project. Its more than five year of booking and they promised the completion of project by dec'2007. Kindly requesting all not to invest any of the project of AEZ.

- Rakesh
i just visited the sight a day before.the project still seems to be held up.i am intrested in buying a studio/one bedroom facing ganges side...any body who lost the patience and would like to. exit may contact the u/signed.
Hi, i visited the Aloha Gurgaon site today, project still seems to be held up. I would like to buy one unit of 3/4 BHK, if any body would like to. exit then may contact the u/signed.
I am interested in buying property in Aloha Apartment, Gurgaon.
If anyone is interested in selling his/her property then please contact on

I am interested if any one wants to sell ganga facing apartment.

Pls sms me at 9810030603.

I am interested in buying property in Aloha Apartment, Gurgaon.
If anyone is interested in selling his/her property then please contact on