Arun Excello - Ragamalika Ph 3 Apartments - Drainage / Sewage Problem

KALA
In Ragamalika Phase 3, Medavakkam, Chennai 600100 the builder (Arun Excello) has not provided for any drainage or sewage outlet. The drainage water from all the 194 apartments are being pumped out in the nearby vacant plots/main road. Due to this the entire apartments stinks and particularly at night it is totally unbearable as that is the time the water is let out. Also the plot has become breeding ground for mosquitoes.

My queries are

a) Is it legal to let out drainage water in open area
b) Can a builder construct a large apartment (194 houses) without proper sewage outlet or ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant)
c) Who need to take this to the right authority and how can the problem be solved

Comments

IT IS NOT ONLY 194. OTHER TWO PHASES INCLUDE 95 + 124 APARTMENTS. ARUN EXECELLO PAID BRIBES TO LOCAL PANCHAYAT AND CONSTRUCTED THIS MASSIVE APARTMENTS WITHOUT PROPER LET OUT FOR WATER.

It is not only a problem to the people live there, it is a public nuisance to whole medavakam koot road, further more the well is spoiled around the pase I, II, and III and Bell nagar, the road inspector is hoodwinked by kind or cash one day when diahreah attacks then these people will be behind the bar
N Feb 1, 2011 by
sailorjk

Absolutely. Arun Excello is a dignifies cheat. We are having numerous problems here at DESH, GST Road. Beware of Arun Excello and I wouls suggest invest your money on better builders.
A Sep 28, 2011 by
maneeshag

Arun Excello's Temple Green project has the following features, which is now claimed as budget house:
[1] No provision for A/C
[2] No provision for Water purifier
[3] Gas Pipe (claimed orally, but not part of Agreement)
[4] Difference in Agreement & Model flat for the model/brand & count of washbasin. Model flat & drawing displays two washbasins while agreement has provision of only one.
[5] Difference in Agreement & Model Flat for brand of kitchen sink, C.P. Fitting
[6] No mention of Park in documents which is claimed in Advertisements.
[7] Granite platform in kitchen is fixed on MS angles not on the the RCC slab.
[8] Handling over dates shall not be delayed due to non-availability of EB connection.
[9] The PSP (Arun Excello) is not aware of any document, judgment or legal process or other charges or any latent or patent defect affecting the title of the Said land or any material defect in the Said land or its title which has remain undisclosed and/or which may affect the PTP prejudicially ...
[10] Defect Liability Period - That the PTP (buyer) after receiving the final possession notice shall raise within 30 days of such notice of possession in writing a no objection/claim against PSP (Arun Excello) in respect of any work in the Apartment which may be said have been not done or complete in accordance within the specification. Any such objection received after stipulate time shall be accepted only at the discretion of the PSP. The wall crack may not appear within 30 days so there is no guarantee if would be rectified at all.

You need to be very careful while reading their documents ...
A Oct 13, 2011 by
nsram1973

ALL THE CHEATS ARE RUNNING ARUN EXCELLO, THEY ARE EARNIG MONEY THROUGH CHEATING. THEY ARE NOT GOOD BUILDER WITH CONCERN ABOUT THEIR COSTOMERS. THERE CONCERN ONLY ON MONEY
A Jan 18, 2012 by
ramramram1973

Any comments related to Orakandam project?
A Aug 16, 2012 by
Ganesh Gandhi

Dear,

I am Ganesh Gandhi from Chennai. I am the Ex-Employee (sales Executive) of Temple Green, Oragadam. I took 15 days leave because of my father sick. I know the management never accept my leave. Because he is my father not them. When i mail the reason of my leave, no response from anyone. May be, the company has been trying to treat me like a un-educated. So, i decide to resign my job.
But, when i went for apply it. they wont respond anything. They will see like a new fellow. I wont worried because i started my own business in my city life. Just imagine, if they are normal employees. They will screwed. But, i dont how the CREDAI is choosen the member like this.

Anyway i having the problem like My +2 Mark Sheet, my Provident Fund, My 15 days salary.

When i consult with my lawyer, he said make the notice file about the firm. But, the problem is because of the top employees, i am not interest to spoil the whole employee of the firm also.

Anyway guys, just imagine-

for employees, They will treated like this.

for customers...?????? sorry...

wait for more news????????

Arun Excello - Ragamalika Ph 3 Apartments - Drainage / Sewage Problem