Beautiful Alleppey — Houseboat: All what the company says is FAKE, very bad experience
MuMurali_1983 on Feb 16, 2011
Me and my wife booked a houseboat (1 bedroom, deluxe AC) through 'Beautiful Alleppey'.
Whatever the company mentioned in the mail or told was all fake. The service they provided was poor.
1. We were told that there would be three people on the ship besides us, but there were only two.
2. They wanted all the money before departure of the houseboat. When we refused to give the whole amount and only to give 80%, he said thats not allowed. So we asked him for the receipt. He provided uas a receipt of different agency saying that his receipt book is at office. What a thing ?
3. There was an ant in the welcome drink.
4. No choice of food was given by the chef.
5. In the lunch, the vegetable was half cooked.
6. Captain was sailing the houseboat too slow, when we asked him to increase the speed, the just said yes and didnt increase.
7. We asked the captain to show the fishing nets but as usual he said yes and didnt show it.
8. In the night captain went to his home so we were just left with the chef.
9. Cable was not working properly for 30 mins.
10. The AC was not working properly.
11. In the morning they were supposed to sail again at 7:30 am but started at 8:15 am.
Overall it was a very bad experience and all the credit goes to BEAUTIFUL ALLEPPEY. I request you all to never book the package through them...they are FAKE. In their mail they said that if there prices are high its because of the quality service they offer. What a lie.
Please let me know if any help can be provided in this regard.
Murali (9177516139, 8106188389)
|5 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail