Bharat Petrolieum Petro Card - Petro Card False statment

Ittigapalli Vijith
Dear All,

As BPCL is doing the same kind of fraud with all the custmers i would like to give an example with my latest incidence i had applied for petro card by seeing there banner stating get ur petro card with in 48 hours after applying till date i have not received my card, even though i have launched 3 complaints through telephone and mail no of times till date they have not responded me i am in a dinoma and dont know what to do, if any one who is reading this are thinking to go for a petro card i request not to go for it .

Please note the mail communication that was sent to BPCL Customer care id below with my no for which the athorities did not even reply me..

Dated: 16/07/2009

Kind Attn: Manager Complants Cel

With reference to the above said subject i had applied for Petro Card at Jubilee hills fillinghy station on 23-06-2009 with application no. 2210018 TXD: SA0100005910, Batch: 3100, ROC: 31, last week i spoke to one of your executive who have commited that i would be delivered to me by this week but till date i have not received at time of taking the application your banner showed 48 hours we will get the card now since it nearly a month and, today i was speeking to a gently man named Vasanth, this guy was answering so rudly as if i was so debitor for him, a part he is saying it will take one more week to print my card and then a week more to send to me, i just want to know either ur cheeting customers by keeping wrong banners or your service quality is bad like you pertol bunks, it was a cheep trick for marketing your cards if the banners were true.

I request your managment to look into this and see no other customer get this kind of image on you company

Vijith
9177420143

Comments

i have BPL petro card no. CA0000342969/CU0100318543 issued by Rajiv motors KANPUR, UP, it has a credit balance, but not accepted by paticipating petrol pumps, reason given magnatic strip not working, i had sent a mail to your office on E/mail Id. petrobonus@bharatpetroleum.com, please help me out on this account., otherwise i shell have to move Consumer foroum Court, pl reply me on my above ID.

ARIF ASHRAF,

i want to all petromiles statement and i know redeem favourite rewards...
pls send my id

my petro card is old and card no cu0100313924 and ca0000337047
and imnew card apply my old card unservisable so new card sent my home adderess
bhojraj s/o k jath
vpo--titanwar
dist-jhunjhunu rajasthan

muje patro card purchas karna hai

i applied for petrocard from shri fuels and motors(kurukshetra town, haryana). but i can not receive it .DETAILS FORM NO-93708, DATE- 11/12/09.TIME 16:50:18. TID NO- SA 0100013296, BATCH NO- 282. ROC-5. i also take RTI, but i can not get any reaction from your side. finaly, i will go to consumer court.

I name is Jacob. I am not using my petrol card more one year, so I forgot my password. What Shall I do to recollect the password. If I call Customer care they can help or any other source. If you don't mind can you give customer care No.

My Card No is CA0000630796
CU0100570418 in the name of Jacob T John. My DOB is 06.05.1967. Mobile no -: 9448373755. My Mail ID:- john_196336@yahoo.com

Kindly do the needful by mail or mobile immediately.

Bharat Petrolieum Petro Card - Petro Card False statment