Bharath Gas (Crystal Gas Agency, Perinthalmanna) - Not Refilling the LPG cylinder

Abdul Latheef Thonikkara
Respected Sir,
I’m presently working in Kuwait. My family is staying at the address mentioned below. We have one Bharath gas connection in my mother's name, "Kadeeja Thonikkara", by the proof of her identity card numbered KL/06/042/279344. Our connection has taken from Crystal Gas Agencies, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram, Kerala with a consumer No. C49356.

Unfortunately, we are suffering some problems when booking for refilling for the last 18 months (hopefully, it is more than that), even sometimes we are not getting any gas refills and we were compelled to use the conventional cooking methods without the LPG with great sufferings. This problem we were facing because, this agency has issued one duplicate passbook with the same, Consumer No. C49356 to another woman with the same name as "Kadeeja" staying some where around 3 or 4 kilometers away from our home. Because of this, my innocent mother and sister are facing great torturing when they try to book for refill.

Due to this problems, when I reached India for one month vacation on last July-Aug (approximately 45 days before), I have gone to this "Crystal Gas Agency" with the copy of my mother's identity card and our ration card and submitted one set copies of both documents there. After verifying these documents, the manager there has confirmed my mother as the original owner of this C39456. Also he has assured me that, they will bring the cylinder to my home tomorrow itself.

But, till now, we didn't receive any filled gas cylinder. Two days before, the Gas carrier vehicle has came in front of my home, and my mother asked for the refilled cylinder. At that time, this people have told that the cylinder has issued before 6 days for this consumer (hopefully, it must be to the owner of the duplicate passbook)

I don't know, then what verification, they have done, when I have gone there before. So please do the needful at the earliest to clear this problem and to issue gas cylinder to my home, without any obstruction in future.

Please don’t think any hesitation to read this vast letter, since I’m trying to explain about the sufferings of my family in brief, because of this issue.

Expecting your appropriate and immediate action

Abdul Latheef Thonikkara

Address of my mother: Kadeeja Thonikkara, W/O Veerankutty T, Thonikkara House, Cherakkaparamba PO., Malappuram Dt, Kerala – 679321
Phone: 04933 254764

Comments

MUJEEBM

I AM K.V SALEEM BOK NO, 81020 YANTHANE YNTE GAS NIRACH THARAN PROBLAM 20 YEAR AYITTE NGAN CHERUKULAMBIL WECH NIRACHIRUNNATHANE IPPOL 3 PRAWASHYAM LODE WANNAPPOYUM YANTA GAS MATHRAM NIRASIHU KARANEM SAILSMANOODE CHODECHAPPOL AWAR PARANGATH ARIYILLA NGANGAL ANGINE PARANHITTELLA YANNANE ITHUWARE GAS KITTIYITTILLANNE K.V.SALEEM FROM, ABUDHABI MOBIL 00971505129878
N Mar 9, 2012 by
Aboobacker Thooliyath

my home manalaya ariya yor rep. met maney time, He told me finish, same answer 3 times, so pls. take action as soon as possible Aboobacker my wife called cell many time
N Oct 7, 2013 by
Dominic .K.M

I am Dr Mathew working in UAE . I have a connection in Karuvarakundu, Perunthalmanna . I have not come to Kerala for the last Two years and so have no ADHAR CARD . My mother living in my house and using the gas now has an ADHER CARD . So how can I Change my Connection in my name to my mothers name. My contact no at Karuvarakundu is 9946569990, 9846086648, 04931280506.
N Oct 25, 2014 by
Rajesh Salalah

Sir my name is Rajesh iam working a Private farm in Perinthalmanna (Regal Sign) I want a New Connection but i have no Ration card. What i will do

Your supply vans are not coming to Adiyappuram area of Thazhekode - Vellappara road. It is now nearly 3 moths since the last re-fill in this area. Whenever a consumer call from this area your salesmen responds the "next week" . This reply is repeated for the last one month. we the consumers of this area get only 5 cylinders in one year.

And we are also surprised that where does these surplus cylinders are going at our expense.
As consumers in this area are in an very pathetic and disturbed mood please try to reach supply at the earliest.

Moh.amed Kutty N