bharati infratel limited - Regarding installation of Airtel tower at Nampo,dist-Balasore,Orissa

Soumya Ranajan Dey
Bharati infratel limited has sighned an agreement for setting up a tower at my land 2 years back and after that also put their materials at my place.But they were stopped their work after blocking our land. After a regular followup sevral times at their local head office bhubaneswar Mr.Sarat das and Mr.Vishnu behaved us rudely and told us that tower is not possible at ur place without any reason.

Comments

i want to job this comp. i m a b tech eng. in electronic&telecommunication.

I am having a space available for installation of telecommunication tower At-Benagarhia Shasan, Po-Fatepur, Via-Khaira, Dist-Balasore, PIN-756048 (ORISSA)

In that locality, a large number of mobile users suffer from network problem, since this tower help to the mobile user and also to the company.

Waiting for a positive reply. You may contact me on my Mobile No.09861730454, 09437703023 OR bbp299@rediffmail.com

Thanking You

Ramakanta Panigrahi.

MOBILE OFFICE SETTING - PITS

MOBILE OFFICE ABHI ACTIVATE NHI HONE KE KARN. SIR MENE 23 JAN KO RS.395 KA RICHARGE KRVAYA THA , LEKIN ABHI TK MERE MOBILE PR MO ACTIVATE NHI HUA HAI HELPLINE SE BHI BAHUT BAT KR CHUKA HU

i want tower at my home my contact no.09827321443
bhopal(misrod) M.P.

sub-removal of the hazardous Airtel R.S.telecom tower not meeting the standards mandatory for installation of the tower thru encroachment of my land in vill.Lutson, Distt-Hathras, UP.
Kindly remove yr hazardous tower installed thru illegal encroachment of my land as yr right of way to the tower in residential area of my vill.Luson. Tah-Sasni, Distt-MMNagar -Hathras UP without my consent &permission from the local competent authority.You r liable for financial &physical injuries caused to me under the law of the nation.
Yours Faithfully
Ram Dayal vill&PO -Lutson
Distt.-MMNagar-Hthras, up
Undergoing medical treatment
NCR, DELHI

Install Telecom tower in my land - for Rental 2700 Sq Ft 1.5 Km from NH road:

I am ready to give my land for rental to any cellphone towers. Kindly contact me at 9382111932, 9500075981

Land Location - Near Oragadam, Chennai, India
Sq ft - 2700 Sq ft

Landmark - Near Inno GeoCity(Residential area) & 1.5 km from 200ft NH road.

Site Location address:
Walajabad Taluk
Kanchipuram District
Tamil Nadu

Site Advantage: Residential zoned property
1) No other cell tower within a one-mile radius.
2) Accessible at all times especially in poor weather conditions
3) No building taller than 30 ft within one-mile radius.
4) Not under flood zone, wetlands, preserved farmland, state land, historical preservation, contaminated site, endangered animal habitat, FAA flight path or other classification.

Yours Sincerely,
Banu Rekha
9500075981 / 9382111932
abrekha_2k7@yahoo.co.in

Regarding installation of Air tel tower at visnagar, dist-Mehsana, Gujarat
Bharati infratel limited has sighned an agreement for setting up a tower at my land 2 years back and after that also put their materials at my place.But they were stopped their work after blocking our land. After a regular followup sevral times at their local head office S.G.Road, Ahmedabad in Gujarat Mr.Gutam Kothri and Amit Rami behaved us rudely and told us that tower is not possible at ur place without any reason.

Dear sir
Bharati infratel has installed a tower in my land few years back. The authorized contractor of the company
was not filled the dug portion where the actual tower installed. water and other polluted substances are accumulated in pit consequently.My house is so near of the tower, so it is affected either pollution or damage
easily.
So, my submission is that it is to be corrected as early as possible.
WEST BENGAL, INDIA.
Mosammat khairun nechha Bibi
Village:- Sundorpur
P.O.Angina, P.S.:- Kumarganj. Dist, Dakshin Dinajpur.
Registration No Morely/E/2010/01726
Indus Tower ID 1231178/ Ticket no E-A-291210-04
N Feb 15, 2011 by
sanjayvisnagar

Hi...This is not fair your compnay
N Aug 26, 2011 by
bimal kumar nanda

dear sir i mr, bimal kumar nanda in angul badakera my father passad away before 3month your tower in our place, so how can i change your egriment in my name my mo no is -9937259596
A Jan 2, 2012 by
Asd1992

sir my land available for 2000sq.feet in a Hanumangarh(Rajsthan) which land for available in elercity &my near no tower installation in any company please contact-Amritpal Singh
Email ID-amritpalsingh800@gmail.com
A Jul 11, 2012 by
SATYA9861

i am satyendra, i am interested to install a tower in my land.This is a road site land .place near patrol pump AUL, KENDRAPARA, ODISHA
MOB NO-9861851271 EMAIL ID-SATYA9861@GMAIL.COM
N Aug 11, 2012 by
stitimishra

sir i am stiti pragyan, my father pradeep kumar has agricultural land in dhenkanal district, orissa, we want tower installation in our land, i want to know the installation procedure, if your compny install the tower then i want install your tower in our land, so kindly you give me your email id or phone no.i wiil givemy email idto contact with me sp.linki90@ gmail.com.
N Mar 11, 2013 by
sikha@30

i am Mamata, i am interested to install a tower in my roof.This is a road site place at- Badambadi back side of Gridco colony, Po- Arunodaya Market, DIst-Cuttack, If any company intrested then contact with me,
MOB NO-09132134091, EMAIL ID- kmamata008@gmail.com
N Mar 11, 2013 by
sikha@30

MOB NO-09132134091, EMAIL ID- kmamata008@gmail.com
N May 25, 2013 by
bijayatilu2012@gmail.com

3000sqft land available to bulid a mobile tower, in our village aritel network is not coverage 15000 thousand people leave in our village so i kindly request instal a airtel mobile tower in our village.
AT: MOTANGA
PO: MERAMANDALI
PS: MOTANGA
DIST: DHENKANAL
PIN: 759121
MOBILE NO: 9658694056, 9583290301,
N Nov 26, 2013 by
pnayak89

Install Telecom tower in my land - for Rental.
0.5 Km from NH road:

I am ready to give my land for rental to any cellphone towers. Kindly contact me at 09438424584.

Land Location - BANIGOCHHA, DASPALLA, NAYAGARH, ODISHA, INDIA, PIN-752089
Sq ft - 3000 Sq ft

Landmark - Residential area & 0.5 km from NH road.(KHURDHA-BOLANGIR NH)

Site Advantage: Residential zoned property
1) No other cell tower within a one-mile radius.
2) Accessible at all times especially in poor weather conditions
3) No building taller than 30 ft within one-mile radius.

Yours Sincerely,
PRIYARANJAN NAYAK.
npriya.nayak@gmail.com
N Feb 19, 2014 by
rajatkp

I would like to rent my land near Gandhi Engg. College, Bhubaneswar for mobile tower installation. The plot is near to NH5 and also the new by pass NH from Pitapali to Cuttack. If interested, pl call me on 09860605549.
N Jun 27, 2014 by
Lubun

I am having a space available for installation of telecommunication tower At-Polasara, Po-Polasara, Via-Polasara, Dist-Ganjam, PIN-761105 (ORISSA)
Waiting for a positive reply. You may contact me on my Mobile No.09556429866, 09853308998 OR mpatra208@gmail.com
Thanking You