Body Line Slimming & Beauty Centre Pvt Ltd - No results-refund denied

Sunita Chauhan

B-291, 1st Floor, Saraswati Vihar
Outer Ring Road, Pitam Pura,
New Delhi-110 034.

1. That enrolled with you noticee for weight deduction and figure correction programme for which you charged me Rs.5610/- vide receipt no.245 on 11/01/2007. Ms. Sarika employee of you noticee booked the said programme.

2. That you noticee through your representative advised me to take one-month programme of 5 kg. Weight loss+5 sessions of BT +5 sessions of G5 and assured our Client that this treatment would surely benefit our Client. It is pertinent to mention here while issuing the receipt you noticee specifically mentioned in the receipt guaranteed weight loss.

3. That believing on your assurances and promises I paid the above said money and started the treatment.

4. That I, 80 kg of weight when I started the treatment and was assured that I will lose 5 kg after 10 days of session and thereafter 20 days of sessions would be given for figure correction.

5. That I followed the instructions of the treatment and regularly attended the sessions but there was no weight loss, infect after 10 days of session I gained 1½ kg weight where as per your assurance I should have reduced 5 kgs.

6. That after the 10 session I was told your noticee’s representative that the treatment is not effective on me hence I should convert this treatment to some beauty treatment programme.

7. That I was shocked to hear this and was very upset of the fact that you noticee after promising the guaranteed weight loss, Induced me to enrolled with you noticee and charged the said amount is now asking for the conversion of the treatment to beauty for the present treatment being ineffective.

8. That I asked refund for the money paid for the said treatment but you noticee refused to refund any money.

9. That you noticee promises guarantied weight loss as mentioned in the receipt also clearly shows you induced me to take the said treatment on falls promises whereby cheating me.

10. That non-refund of money and failure of the treatment clearly shows how unprofessional you noticee organization is and the modus operandi of you noticee organization to extort money of innocent people by inducing them.

11. That the above said Act of yours clearly establishes the deficiency of services provided by you noticee and your intention to cheat the innocent people.

I call upon you, to forthwith forward the said amount not later than 7 days from receipt of this letter.

Please take notice and comply with the same strictly.

Copy retained.

Manisha Anand

Comments

Raju

Please tell me a job for therapist.
CURRICULUM VITAE

A.RAJESHWARI Add:House-E’557,
Shakur Pur, Anand Waas,
New Delhi-110034.
Mob : 9250130344

OBJECTIVE

A challenging growth oriented position in a progressive organization, where my technical skills are effectively utilized to improve operation and to contribute organization.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

 Tenth (10Th ) from N.O.S. Delhi.

WORK EXPERIENCE

• Three years experience as a Ayurvedic Nurse with Body Care Slimming & Beauti Centre in West Punjabi Bagh.
• Present Working as a Therapist and Nurse with Genesis Laser, Slimming, Beauty, Spa, Dental Centre in East Patel Nagar.

PERSONAL DETAILS

Father’s Name : Mr. S. Ashok
Date of Birth : 18th November 1985
Marital Status : Unmarried.
Languages known : Hindi, English & Tamil.
Hobbies : Listening Music & Cricket.
Salary : Negotiable.

I declare that the above information to be true to the best of my knowledge & belief.

Place :
Date :
(A.RAJESHWARI)
kd

hi All,

This company is a big sad sad when it comes to customer service ...they come up with direct marketing campaigns and take membership fee...and when one goes to avail the service ..they do a real shabby job and or dont give appointments

Sunita Chauhan ...ur staff members refuse to give ur contact details... i dont know whether u are aware how rude and disrespectful ur staff members are to the customers

Wont last too long in business if u keep ur customers this way

hi all,

i've been a customer of bodyline since 3 years and visited almost all the centres of bodyline to avail their services and did'nt found any such complaint, infact in my openion i can say that dis-staisfaction can be anywhere, anytime and with anybody...but in general the hospitality and services of bodyline is excellent and in perfect manner and i am very much comfortable being a client of bodyline.

hi,
i am shivani, Mrs.Sunita Chauhaan and i had worked together few years back, and as per my personal experience, she is a very calm, gentle and a highly professional lady. she takes all the clients very seriously, she was always the first one to speak in favour and for the betterment of the consumer, so i totally disagree with those who claim that Mrs Sunita vl nt exist in this buisness longer, on the contrary i believe that she is a very honest lady and honesty shall help her sail longer and longer in this buisness, b'coz she has the blessings and gud wishes of satisfied customers with her, i wish all the very best for future.
regards
shivani sharma
shikha

I am also facing same problem at boyline.I would like to know what is the result of your complaint.
shikha

Good day!
I agree because I have faced the same problem... honesty are bull shit, its a fraud company, they have taken my money in advance and not refunding moreover forcing me to take the services which I don't want to avail, no reasons for non refund... the staffs are simply hopeless... don't know to treate customers, If this organisation want to earn money, earn legally... not by making fool of customers.

Aparna

my complained is against health sanctuary A-10 gujrawala town, G.T. Karnal road, delhi phone no 9873298033, 42381844, 42381845 and head name is madam subi i went to this place for permanent coloring on my front hands and mouth, because im facing problem of white patches, i deposited 20000 cash and 20000 cheque, they said we will test on your hand first, if we will find good result then we will cover your all hand and mouth with the permanent color, they gave me an injection in my hand, next day i felt swelling on my hand and fever, then i said to them please return my money, but i could not get my money back, then i filed against health sanctuary, they gave me cheque but cheque was bounced, my case no 1110/7 consumer court shalimar bagh delhi, im very helpless, please help me, these beauty clinic are running their business illegal way, please take necessary steps, i shall be very thankful to you, i could not get justice from consumer court last three years, i have produce original slips, cheques, but i could not get justice, health sanctuary does not come in court, please help me my phone no 9873318536

Hi Sunitaji
My mother is one of your customer for last 2 years. She is taking beauty treatment from your Pitampura Branch and completely dissatisfied with yuor services. Whem first time she came she got very good services and sha appreciated a lot and at that time your staff offered her schemes on very good discounted rates. She paid around Rs. 2000 and from that day she is getting the worst services. Tour staff is not only very rude but also very unprofessional. THEY DO NOT WANT TO WORK AT ALL.. It seem that come over there only to make gossip. They complete a facial only in 10-15 minutes. You people just make fool to your customers. You should think that everybody earn money by hard work.

Thanx

In the earlier mail by mistake i i wrote Rs.2000 to Rs.20, 000
N Sep 16, 2012 by
skgm Body Line Slimming & Beauty Centre Pvt Ltd  - North Delhi, Delhi, India

Center closed for about 3 months - Bodyline Pitampura

Bodyline Pitampura is closed for more than 2 months and all contact nos are not reachable. Where all have gone...what about customer who has paid for long term packages...what about their services and money...

Body Line Slimming & Beauty Centre Pvt Ltd - No results-refund denied