Broadband - i want to change my password in my connection

tariqhussain
how can i change my password in my broad band connection please tell me solution of it because i think my password is leekout and i dont know how can change the password

Comments

Iam unableto open data one to change my password and none attended my cmplaint till today - Broadband

Iam unable to open the site data one to change password and to see the a/c .I have lodged a complaint over phone two days back but none attended to it.

Broadband connection - ADSL Modem

Connection breaks in the middle while searching. It display's "Diagnosis problem". And I am not able to login to portalID to check broadband usage.

Sir
non connectivity of broadband 26 days

Phone Number 24352797

77 A Block 20, DDA Flat Sarakhalakhan

mobile 9958187074

removing of modem&cable from my premicess - Broadband

my son madhusudhan went usa in the month of june.we are not using the internet ac no. 100000108725374.i asked in call centers how to disconnect the net, they told me we are only otherised to collect the amount.after pay the month of june bill one man advised to contact harish 9341385949 broad net wireline, hetold me to contact gangadhar 9342507351, finely aravind 9343546865 advised please pay july amount we are remove the cable&accesiries.immidiatly i pyed the july amount.but with in ten days i recived call from call center your bill pending.after argument they requested to pay the amount for finel setelment.last mounth 17/9/08 ayushi solutions colected the amount Rs.1242=00 in fever of reliance communications ltd, book no.A 915, receipt no.22374, agent name manjunath 9980742460, at the same time i received a call from callcenter, I imformed the bill details.This month all so received one call from callcenter bill is pending, from last four months i am paying with using net.I think educated puples cannot heras seniar citizens.please inform your collcenter emplayees dont dont heras me.

broadband not connected - Broadband

dear sir
my showroom in bradband connection in 25 day after but not working in ondated 13/10/2008 .
please kindly quicky brad band connection repair

thanks
for bhachawat trade vision pvt ltd
07423-231015, 231005

i had my bsnl id bt frgot my password

frequent disconnection and very slow speed - Broadband

Dear sir, i had lodge a complaint on dated 27sep2008 but there is no any response receive from any side.
so i again request you that please give me any suggestion about the service.

yours sincerly

dataone Complaints - frequent connection disconnect during usege
Review all dataone complaints
dataone
Posted: 2008-09-27 by Dinesh Nayyar [send email]
frequent connection disconnect during usege
i have using bsnl broadband service since 10/09/2008. since beginning we have facing following problems as follows:

1.)frequent disconnection broadband service during use.
2.)speed of broadband is very slow.

Please take needful action regarding my problems.

with warm regards
Dinesh Nayyar
B-255, sancharvihar,
Mankapur, Distt Gonda(u.p)
Phone No:05265-239425
mobile no. 9454692177

i want to change the password of my broadband connection wizard.want to know detailed steps.which site to visit, what to do

Iam unableto change my password. I use Dataone Broadband. which website we have to go to change password?

Internet connection not in working

User ID & Password forgot - Broadband

I have taken broadband connection plan 500 on my basic phone no 0657 2281721, due to my PC problem I have formated my PC due to which I have missed my User ID & Password.
Pl. give the same on my phone no.

I am unable to change my password. I use Data one Broadband. which website we have to go to change password?
Deepak

I have taken broadband connection plan 250 on my basic phone no 0483, 2766525 due to my PC problem I have formated my PC due to which I have missed my User ID & Password.
Please give the my User ID & Password to my email ID

How to change my broadband connection password and know detailes of user accounts

please rell me how i can change the password given by service provider, please tell me step by step, i am a biginer.

sir, when i will get your reply

please send me mail

i am the consumer of MTNL since months, i have taken the broadband internet connection of 256 Speed, i have suffering problem since 1 months that sometime internet connection get stop after some time ADSL light stopps after some time i complaint many time to the 1504 service but no action taken . i want to know how my problem will solve ?

how to change my user name or possword to my account in bradband connection

change password - Broadband

sir, i kindly want to inform you that i cant change my password please help me in that. HOw to change password?

Broadband - i want to change my password in my connection