Calcutta Telephones - Telephone "dead", docket no:"alive"

Saumitra Sarkar
I have booked a complain on 20.09.08 with Calcutta Telephones as my landline went "dead" from the same date. No repairing has been done till now though I have met a senior official Mr.P.K.Upadhya on 03.10.08 as suggested by Computerised Customer Cell, Behala Division. He assured me that the repairing w'd be done in the very next day but nothing has been done & my telephone is still "dead" & the complain (docket no:H981) is still "alive".

Comments

telephonedead - House

Hi Sir,
My Telephone is not functioning since heavy downpour of rain from Monday morning .
Kindly take action, I am having broadband connection also.
My landline no is 040-23262038.

Yours sincerely
B.Ravindra

Telephone dead, no work done - Calcutta Telephones

I have booked a complain on 20-09-08 with Calcutta Telephones as my landline was"dead" from the same date.Nothing has been done to repair the fault to make the line "live" till now, though I have met a senior official Mr. P.K.Upadhya at Behala Telephone Exchange on 03.10.08 as suggested by Computerised Customer Cell, Behala Division. He assured me that the repair woud be done the very next day but my landline is still "dead" and the complain (docket no: H981) is still "alive".

I have booked a complain on 08.10.08 ( docket no. 85590 )with Calcutta Telephones as my landline went (2674 - 4524 ) "dead" from the same date, but I do not know how to vanished the docket no. 85590 from register, however, lodged complain again on 11.10.08 ( docket no.87302 ) I got surprised to hear that it was also erased. No repairing has been done till now though I have talked with S.D.E. of Konnagar Telephone Exchange Mr.B.C.Mukherjee on 14.10.08. He dose not assured me with too hot temperament that when repairing w'd be done. I am a customer of BSNL since April, 1996 but Mr. Mukherjee used filthy languages and said that I am an illegal customer of BSNL, moreover everytime he is saying that, he is in in service for six months only, he dose not bother about customer's complain and the linemens of Konnagar Telephone Exchange are also doing the same as per his indulgence customers of BSNL of this area are too much annoyed on him, it is our request give a surprised visit at Konnagar Telephone Exchange & will get a clear picture.My telephone is still "dead" & the complain (docket no:88890, dt. 14.10.08). May I know after this incident why I shall not give up BSNL services i.e. Brodband, 03BSNL SIM Card, 02 BSNL Landline ?

I have booked a complain on 22.10.08 with Calcutta Telephones as my land line went "dead" from the same date. No repairing has been done till . My telephone NO is(2235-7419) still "dead" & the complain (docket no, M615)

my land line is become a like asheet icant call from this and if someone trying to call me then loose there balance but call is not connected.please do smething

I WAS COMPLAINING FOR MY BSNL (NEW ALIPORE BRANCH) LANDLINE FOR LAST 2 YEARS ABOUT THE JOINT BOX WHICH IS PLACED IN EVERY HOUSE OF OUR LOCALITY EXCEPT MINE. THE WIRE OF MY LANDLINE CONNECTION IS JOINT MANUALLY WITH HANDS WHICH CAUSES THE WIRE CUTS DOWN FROM WIND, RAIN ETC...THE MATTER IS THAT THE WORKERS WHO COMES TO WORK FOR ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS NEAR BY IF I OR MY MOTHER SAY ABOUT THE BOX ..THEY APPEAR WITH A VERY RUDE BEHAIVEOR AND ALSO USE SLANGS...
THEY TAKES MONEY FROM EVERYONE IF THEY COME TO WORK FOR ANY COMPLAINS..

I EXPECT THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND MY WORK TO BE DONE NOW...

DEDUCTION WITHOUT REASON - PRIYADARSHI GHOSAL

I am A prepaid lifetime customer of air tel since one year. Presently I am residing at Konnagar near Kolkata, my mobile no is 9903864958. I am facing a serious problem . On 04.03.2009 my balance was Rs.302.56 at 9:0AM after that time I don't use this sevice but when checked my balance on the said date at 10:00AM it slash down to Rs. 272.56. I do not know what is the reason. Here I am drawing kind attenton of the Nodal Officer of AIR TEL about this matter at earliest.

Complaining About Airtel Service
Im regular users for Airtel Network . In these days im facing about the cheap Airtel wap service . I have activate the Airtel wap fun zone (SpeedFlirt Subscription ) Service . My Mb. No. +919816278658 . This Airtel wap fun zone service has charged @ Rs. 1 Daily. Im not using this Service so Please Deactivate my Airtel wap Fun Zone (Speed Flirt Subscription)
My e-mail:- Romeo_boy52@zapakmail.com

Thanks for visiting my Complaint !

I have booked a complaint on 26/2/2009 regarding my dead telephone( Doc No.P-2421) through telephone.On enquiring after 2 days I was told that It was not registered.Again on 2/3/2009
I have again booked complain manually ( Doc No;P-4121).In spite of repeated request, it was not attended till date.I was told that some labour trouble is going on, this can not be done till it is called off.

So, I would request you to take some pain to get it attended . Are we the poor customers who should s
suffer for your problem ?

Subir kr.Das.
Tel No: 2498-2135

My telephone no. 26836726 is not working kindly do the needful. Mraksghit

my phone is 22232770.complaint lodged on 13 march 09.pl attend to it

phone dead please take necessary action 24421747

Now our land line is become a big show case item, we can not call to others and if someone trying to call us then loose there balance but call is not connected. But no action has been taken by concerned ( D & D) authority like Calcutta Telephones.

I, Sri Gautam Sadhukhan having a prepaid Bsnl mobile No. 9433458373. On 27th April I have receive a call from 9831373037, duration of the call was less than a minute. After that I have receive a massage from bsnl “Last call charges Rs 100”. I have launch a Docket nos “3625893 & 3644330”. From 27th to 30th april I am in kolkata only but all the Call which I have received from Bangalore has been charged. On 27th my phone balance was Rs 170/-and there after I have not dial anybody now my phone balance is minus Rs 275/- even though I have no GPRS connection.

Customer care has called me on 5th May and told me that Rs 100/- has been deducted for Downloading but I am 100% sure that I have not downloaded anything. They told me that they cannot do anything regarding this Rs 100/- and ask me to adjust the amount. And also told me to register another complain for Rs 70/-(Docket No-3644791).

I have called customer care to solve the issue more than 60 times, they have said your complain is in process it will be solve shortly but till date is has not been solved. From 30th April I am unable to make outgoing call, now I am in a disaster position.

FROM:-

DHANPAT SINGH BENGANI

106, KIRAN CHANDRA SINGHA ROAD

GANGES GARDEN, BLOCK B-2, FLAT 2A,

SHIBPUR, HOWRAH 711 102

RE: TELEPHONE NO 26386538 CENTREX NO 461

DEAR SIR,

Please be informed I have not been receiving ZERO RENT FACILITY ( RENT DEDUCTION) in my

bills as per the Standard Lease Agreement (SLA) executed between GANGES GARDEN

RESIDENTS’ WELFARE SOCIETY 106, Kiran Chandra Singha Road, Shibpur, Howrah 711 102

and BSNL dated 15.09.2008 as per the terms and conditions for providing CENTREX SYSTEM at

our Complex Ganges Garden106, Kiran Chandra Singha Road, Shibpur, Howrah 711 102.

As you are well aware that it is more than 7 months since providing CENTREX but in the bills being

issued since than you have been charging monthly Rent which is against the terms and conditions

as laid down in the above SLA wherein we are entitled to get Full Monthly Rent Deduction in our

Bills from the period providing CENTREX.

I, therefore, request you to please update your records to allow ZERO RENT in my next bill and give

Credit of the Rent already Paid by me from the period getting CENTREX in my future Bills.

Incase you do not update your records as discussed above within 7 days from the receipt of

this Letter we shall have no option but to take appropriate action in the matter.

I hope you shall do the needful.

Thanking

Yours faithfully,

DHANPAT SINGH BENGANI

COPY TO: 1. The Divisional Engineer (Internal)

4, P.K. Banerjee St. Howrah 711102

. 2. Sri A. Raja,

Honb’le Minister of Communication

Sanchar Bhavan

New Delhi .

My telephone Line is dead and also Brodband connection is not working from 25/05/2009 and
I have booked complaint several times for that but there is no response every time I get new Doc No.

suffer from one week and not geting minimum response ?

Ramen Banerjee
Tel No: 2564-3479

My phone 24413735 is dead, complained, docket no S4679, date 30/05/09. No response till date

TELEPHONE COMPLAINT - telephone

dear sir.
our landline phone is dead for about 25 days...and this is too much...i hv registered complaints several times...bt no response...the telephone no.is 2582932

Telephone No. is 24836819 is dead from 19th June 2009. Please take immediate action.

Calcutta Telephones - Telephone "dead", docket no:"alive"