CBSE Ajmer - duplicate certificate

gajinder kumar
i applied for duplicate cartificate 12th class roll no. 209311 pass in 1988 from patrachar vidyalaya timarpur new delhi.I deposite all document in march 04 with MO 170/- from visakhapatnam but not received my cartificate. Than I again farworded my document in Sep 08 with DD no. TTK-473599 Dated 19 sep 08 of Rs 175/- still I didnot get the cartificate yet.
Please advice me what I can do to get the cartificate which is required to deposite in IGNOU for further study before Mar 09
Gajinder Kumar Kaushik
H N. 102, Vill-Khanpur
Near Pandit-Yadav Choupal
New Delhi 110062.
Ph-9958499228, 9818449501..

Comments

Sir i applied for migration cirtificate cf my son Danish baksh Roll no.1145166 and also his friend irfan s/o Baseem khan.Roll no.1145175 passed 10th 2008 from St.Johns high school I send my application with Rs.100 bank D.D.[each] applied on november 11.2008 by speed post but not received yet to day. Please send migration cirtificate as soon as posible.
Alim Baksh
INDIA
ph. n.9406535720, 07812224020
dimple

my ref.no is 467
i applied for duplicate cartificate 12th class roll no. 6643296 pass in 1992 from delhi.I send u all my document in 22 jan 2009 with PO 135/-, but not received my cartificate. Than I again farworded my document (ORIGINAL COPY OF NEWSPAPER) in 18 mar 2009. still I didnot get the cartificate yet.

Dimple
s/o Vishan Dass
5/90 D.D.A Flats Madangir,
New Delhi 110062.
Ph-29542393, 9313432125

i passed my higher secondary level examination from HG International school, Abu Road, Rajasthan.I lost my class 12th passing certificate and the same class's marksheet also unfortunately.I am supposed to submit these documents by the end of this month to a college where i am supposed to do my PG.So please can you tell me the procedures for re-issue of my certificates .
waiting to hear from you

jaikishan nair
tc 8/1552 "Rohini'
aryalloor, thirumala, PO
Thiruvananthpuram
kerala
PH:+919961070242, +919995390597

respected sir,
my 12 & 10 marksheet have been stolen state the procedure to get a duplicate one.

i passed my secondary schooling from (3381)Maharishi vidhya Mandir(Tatibandh )Raipur (C.G).Due to certain circumstances i have lost my 10 th marksheet. so kindly send me the prodecure of reissueing the 10 th marksheet.

My Roll Number is 1157572
Serial Number 494060

2251/2 infront of railway crossing
kota Raipur (C.G)
Mobile Number +919300295901 landline-07712575136

R/Sir- Ibeg to state that i am student of 12th board and i have appear in thisyear exam and my result came shocking that i heven't got pratical no. and my theory marks was also shocking that i got less than 23 out of 70 sir i want my photo copy of answer copy so please take action on result.
thanking you
your faithfully
karishma singh

To,
The Secretary/Regional Officer
CBSE, Ajmer (Raj)

With due respect and humble submission i beg to say that the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.

An envelope containing the following documents were posted to your office through speed post receipt no- SP ED-635909495IN on 11 April 2009 by N.S.I.T. post office for obtaining duplicate passing certificates for 12th Roll no-6657003 in year 2002 and 10th Roll no-6395219(in year 2000) in respect of my daughter Promila s/o Bir Singh Grewal and mother name Chanderkala:-

(a) Form duly signed by principle.
(b) S.B.I, N.S.I.T Delhi for Rs 50+50.
(c) Affidavit duly signed by notary (in duplicate passing certificates for 10th and 12th).
(d) Postal order for Rs 86+86.
(e) Rs 50+50 for early action with in one week.
(f) Rs 36+36 for speed post.

You are requested to forward the passing certificates of 10th and 12th as early as possible. Please forward these certificates on the following address:- A-503,
Crescent Park Apartment,

please provide me the postal address cum fax no. phone no of CBSE Ajmer Region

To,
The Secretary/Regional Officer
CBSE, Ajmer (Raj)

(a) Form duly signed by principle.
(b) S.B.I, N.S.I.T Delhi for Rs 50+50.
(d) Postal order for Rs 86+86.
(e) Rs 50+50 for early action with in one week.
(f) Rs 36+36 for speed post.

Crescent Park Apartment,
Pocket-2, sector-18,
Dawarka, New Delhi-75.

Yours Sincerely,
Bir Singh Grewal

Sir, I applied for duplicate marksheet (URGENT) for 10th class - All India Secondary School Examination, 1997, Roll No. 2146424 on11.5.09 with a bank draft of Rs, 130/- (DD No.615926, dated 11.5.09 drawn on IDBI Bank) and had sent the papers to Secy., CBSE, Ajmer through speed post no. EP774673096IN on 11.5.09 itself from Chandigarh. The Certificate is still awaited even after three weeks while the CBSE is required to respond in 40 hours for urgent cases. Kindly send the duplicate certificate immediately on the address address mentioned below.

Abhishek Arora
H.no. 980, Sector-11,
Panchkula-134112.
Mob.No.09354948463.

SIr I have send a rechecking form with a money order of Rs100 Recipt no EI049794195IN by Speed Post for the rechecking of Maths Subject Rool nO 1147037 But the refuse it and I got 100RS back and no reply from there side.

I have applied a duplicate 12th pass certificate. I have passed from KV Surda Ghatshila in 1989. My roll no. is 233103. I have send all my documents ( Rupees 130/ DD, Original Newspaper cutting, Copy of Certificates, Notary declaration) on 05/05/2009, But till date I have not received my certificate. Kindly look after this matters and send my certificate as soon as possible.
Thanking you.

New Delhi-110037
Mobile no.- 09810498345

I gaurav bhandari lost the certificates for 10th & 12 th CBSE Board

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I was a student of O.P.Jindal School, Chhattisgarh. I appeared for the CBSE 12 class Board Examinations this year.
I got 91.2 %, considering the top 5 subjects, including English Core ( 301). My marks were :

SUBJECT CODE MARKS
Maths 041 98
Physics 042 96
Chemistry 043 93
I.P. 065 94
English(Core) 301 75
P.E 048 90

Sir/Ma'am, I am immensely dissatisfied by my marks in English and I have every reason to believe that there might have been some technical mistake regarding the evaluation or the mode of evaluation of my answer script. Since, I have been the top scorer in English in every examination in my school and also cracked SAT and TOEFL with high distinctions, so I was totally astonished to see that I have got a lowly 75 in English .It even costed me the tag of school-topper. Hence, confining to my earlier belief, I have filed the application for re-evaluation on 26/05/09. However, as of now, I am completely ignorant of the status of the re-evaluation of my answer script.

Therefore, I request your superior attention to let me know of the current status of the same. I shall present all the necessary details in the following lines :

1. Name : ABHISHEK CHAKRABARTI

2. Roll. Number : 1270116

3.School Code : 03373

4. Subject to be evaluated : English Core

5. Subject Code : 301

6.Draft Number : 564462 on SBI Ajmer ( 00603). In favour of Secretary, CBSE .

7. Draft Framed On : 25/05/2009.

8. Application Dispatched On : 26/05/2009

9. Application Dispatched From : Regd. Post from P.O Baduria, North 24 Paraganas, West Bengal.

Sir/Ma'am, I shall be indebted to you if you can help me to know of my current re-evaluation status. I shall always be open to answer any particular details as and when required.

Thanking You

Yours truly

Abhishek Chakrabarti

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

On a serious note my brother Gaurav Bhandari lost his certificates & summitted the required formalities alongwith the Documents at the below mention address

Dept Sectory
CBSE
Regional office
Ajmer
Todarmallane
Pin code-305001

Just need to confirm whether your department have received or not .

Please do the needfull asap & its urgent .

Smriti

Dear Sir some how I Iost my 10th class marksheet I need the duplicatecopy of that tell me what documents I required for that.

Dear Sir
I have Iost my 10th class marksheet I need the duplicatecopy of that tell me what documents I required for that.
thanks@regards
sasi kumar chauhan
phone number 09816022331.

R/SIR
I have shifted from Surat to Orissa due to change of my job, and hence my daughters have been admitted to a school under CBSE board here.I have submitted their TCs during admission.The school now demands the TCs to be countersigned by regional office.Do you advise to send these TCs to your office by registered post alongwith a self addressed registered envelop?
Please advise me .
Thanking you.
S.GHOSAL
ANGUL, ORISSA

sir i passed my 12th class from st.johns school abu road, rajasthan i lost my 12th pass certificat, result&migration certificate also unfortunately i am supposed to submit this documents by the end of this week to a collage where i am suppose to do my BBA. so please can u tell me the procedure for re-issued of my certificates.please tell me fast its urgent .
witing for ur hear.as soon as possible.waiting for ur advise.
monika patel

kholvad[kanbiwd],
ta.kamrej.
dist. surat
ph.no.(02621)254035

respected sir,
my name is sunil lohani.i have passed my 10th from maharishi vidya mandir(affiliated to c.b.s.e ajmer) . i have lost my 10th original mark sheet .my roll no is 1122146.i previously told you to please tell me the procedure to get the duplicate mark-sheet.but there is no answer from your site.sir, i urgently required my 10th mark-sheet.so please tell me the procedure to get the duplicate mark sheet.

thanking you