Central Pension & Accounting office - Pension Arrear

R.K.SINGH
Dear sir
i did not recieve my pension arear in my account 30241697467 in SBI kapoorthalabagh lucknow with my PPO number 369630700707 which was sent by central pension and accounting office New Delhi on 4/4/08

Comments

Best Review

Pension date: 01 April 2008 SOS from Corps. Sixth pay commission arreas 40% has not been received so for.

My Bank Account No. 30193773849, STATE BANK OF INDIA, TEIMULGHERRY, SECUNDERABAD, Dist: Rangareddy, (AP), PIN: 500056 may please forward the above P.P.O. No: 8/018957/2008 (ARMY).

Address: Ex 13967339-W, NK/NA RANJIT BORAH
SON OF Late DNENUDHAR BORAH
C/O V.B.K SHARMA, OFFICERS COLONY
R.K PURAM, SECUNDERABAD (AP)
PIN: 500056 (M) 9391956965

Adequate revision of my pension is held up because my pension record with SBI, CPPC, NAVI MUMBAI (my pension disbursing authority )dosent have the length of my qualifying service and pay scale.my PPO NO is S&M/PAO/JPR/88/3 and im drawing my pension through sb account no 1088223232-0 with SBI Virar, code NO. 4880.please refer to letter no .CPPC/PPO ID/12.Dated 21 march 2009 to you from CPPC, SBINAVI MUMBAI to you.It is requested that a letter may be issued to SBI giving the details teh length of my qualifying service and pay scale.

I didnot recieve my gratuity and pension since my retirement dated 30th July 2008 in my account of SBI with account number 10811894151, main branch, Hyderabad. This regarding a pay and Pension order issued by RPAO (CISF Chennai) wide no238010900593 dated 17-04-09.But the amount is not included in my account and 6th pay commission arrears also is not recieved for the above subject. I requested to the concerned official to make it earliest.

From
Justice Ishwar Sahai Mathur
HIG 101, Sector E
Aliganj
Lucknow
Subject: PPO N0 711639600238;Correct BSR Code 008067;Paying Branch SBI Kapoorthlabagh, Lucknow
I have received letter, dated 6.9.2009, from the AG, U.P, Allahabad, informing me that they have revised my pension.I believe the letter would have reached you by now.
BSR seems to have not been mentioned correctly.Instead of 008067, they have mentioned 8067.
You are requested kindly to mention correct BSR Code( 008067) in your records and do the needuk as early as possible.
Yours faithfully

(Justice I.S.Mathur

sir i am a railway pensioner from 06/02/2002 . The problem is iam reciving pension at old rate my ppo no. is 0102031098, a/c no. 10490384093 state bank of india rail bazar kanpur u.p . the enhenced rate of basic family pension has been decreased from march 2009. after decreasing the rate of basic family pension is 1350+present DA as indicated in PPO . but after the implementation of 6th centrel pay commisson the lowest rate of basic family pansion has been enhenced by 3500RS.+present DA .i am reciving pension at old rate from march2009 which is not correct kindly arrange the adequate rate of basic family pension with arrear. thankyou

Dear Sir
Please refer my mail dtd. 28/08/09 in regard of my central pensin.
Again I request you that to continue my pention as I am not getting my pension from Feb. 2009.
I request you that I am having two unmarried daughter and we all there are depent on pension only Being a manager of bank, you can relise that how we are reciving without pension since Fab. 2009.
In reply of my mail dtd. 28/08/2009, you assured me that your pension payment will be restored alongwith arrears with the sep. 2009 pension but there is no action from your side till the day.
As well as, Irequested to manager of Bank of Baroda at Jalalabad, Distt Shahjahanpur(UP) branch many times but he is also not bother to source of my survival.
Sir, I am haping that I will be gettings my pension with arrears in th month of Oct. 2009.

Your faithfully
Date 01/10/2009 Smt Durrey Iqbal
W/o Late Inayat Ali (freedom fighter)
Moh Mahajanan
Jalalabad (Shahjahanpur) UP
PPO Nom. PRI/POL/CON/FFI/2795
and 23193/POL
A/C Nom. 5130
Bank of Baroda Jalalabad Branch

I retired on 31.7.2009 from Ministry of Urban Development, Land & Development Office, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi. Till date my pension papers have not been received in PNB, C-3 Yamuna Vihar, Delhi Account No. 2256000300537452. My PPO No. is 438840900262. The CPAO has sent the papers to PNB, (Pension Cell), Karol Bagh on 19.8.2009. Will the concerned authorities look into the matters as I am without pension for the last three months.

Yours faithfully,

D.R. Sharma

6th pay commission arrears not yet credited Dt.19-11-09
dear sir,
my husband shri.p.nukalu was expired on 01.04.2007. till his death we got the pension correctly, he was receiving pension through SBI, Industrial Estate visakhapatanam.530007, .after his death i applied for family pension, and i got it. but the 6th pay commission arrears was not credited to my account, where as the other pensioners received itself, kindly look into this matter and take necessary action please.
MY HUSBAND'S ACCOUNT NO 01190062500
MY ACCOUNT NO.30180302909
MY.PPO NO. C/NAVY/16197/2004

Thakingsir,
P.Satyavathi.

non receipt of revised pension and arrears of pay.

Sir, I am a Nb Subedar(Clerk) Gurbachan Singh retired from Army Medical Corps wef 01 Jun 2007. After my retirement almost 27 months have been lapsed, no revised pension or arrears of pay has been received till now instead the serving personnel already been received the same before 08 months which I can not understand. Most of other Corps people have already been received Pension as well as arrears of Pay.

In view of the above, you are requested to issue necessary instruction to RO AMC/PAO (ORS) AMC to issue the revised pension and arrears of pay immediately to avoid infructuous correspondence both ends.

Your kind co-operation will be highly solicited.

Thanking you.

Warm Regards
Gurbachan Singh
(JC-693311P Nb Sub(Clk)

Pension Arrears

My mother LATE KIRAN BALA BHATTACHARJEE got 40% of pension arrears in her account 0385010131938 in UNITED BANK OF INDIA, MAHESHTALA BRANCH, KOLKATA-700141 with PPO number 373079100257, which was sent by central pension and accounting office New Delhi. And she was happy to know that she will get rest of the 60% of pension arrears. But at the mean time she had died 24.12.2008. But it is hopeless that till now I (as the only nominee of my mother's pension account from )did not get rest of the 60% of pension arrears, which was already sent by central pension and accounting office New Delhi and now this amount is in this bank account.

Thanking you...
Dhananjoy Bhattacharjee
s/o late Kiran Bala Bhattacharjee
3rd bagmari lane, kolkata-700141.

As per AFRO NEW Delhi my PPO has been send to respective branch on 29 nov 09, Plz refer my PPO and give the status of encashing my arrears.SBI BURDWAN sent the PPO to ketugram 5603 vide letter no-GS/pen/1774/09-10 dated 19/12 .
and despatched on dt 21/12 by speed post.but still there is no action on PPO.Plz do the needfull proper action on my PPO for encashing my arrears.

OLD PPO NO
NO:08/14/B/14534/2007
a/c no11781736787
sbi-ketugram-5603

PERSONAL DETAILS: . No.707071-F; Name:JAHARLAL BHATTACHARY; Trade: RAD/FIT; DOE:24 SEP1986;DOD:22Mar2007. Last Unit:48 SQN, AF.CHANDIGAR

thanking

jaharlalbhatta@sify.com
jaharlal.bhattacharya@relianceada.com

plz revert my case
jaharlal bhattacharya

Ref SBI Singheshwar letter No cppc/Pen/121/122/2009 dt 21 Dec 2009.
2 my ppo No s/021287/2009 dt 02 jun2009 & A/C No:30681690812.Graduaty amount
rs 426238/and commuation amount rs 614599 and pension amount is Rs8820 permonth not crediated to my account saving bank A/C.
3 YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CREDIT ABOVE MENSIONED AMOUNT TO MY SB A/C AS YOUR EARLIST PLEASE. MY CPPC LOCATION IS PATNA.

I didn, t recieve pension and arrears since my retirement dated on 31.12.2008 in my account of S.B.I Gaya (Bihar). This regarding a pay and pension order issued by RPAO CISF (MHA) Ranchi vide P.P.O No-237040902649 dated 27.8.2009 letter no-126/0910.
Category of pension-voluntary retirment no-874460023 const/gd. in r/o-srinivas pandey.But I am not recieve the pension and arrears till date.
I request to conern official to make it earliest
If any discrepancy in my stating of pension and other pl. inform me on below mobile no- 09015157296, 09950105258 and my email ealiestas possible as friday
yours faithffully
sri nivas pandey
ppo no-237040902649 which issued by RPAO CISF (MHA) Ranchi
Bank -SBI Gaya (Bihar)

Dear Sir, ZAO CBDT Jalandhar had dispached my case for release of pension under PPO NO.567370900362 on 16 dec. 2009. family pension case of pawan kumar sidhar has wrongly been finalised under PPO NO. 567370900362 instead of PPO NO.567370900352. ZAO CBDT Jalandhar has already requeted you to issue corrigendom in this connection and release a pension in my case at tha earliest. Kindly do the needful immediatly as I am facing extreme hardship on account of non receipt of pension for the last four months.

Dear Sir, I am retired from army I am not getting disability element with my pension since 7 / 2008 my PPO NO is S/O 12429 / 2002 ARMY Disability element PPO NO. DE / 13338 / 2002 ARMY CORR. PPO NO.DE / 07614 / 2003 ARMY Kindly look into this matter and take necessary action please Your Faithfully Satya prakash singh Vil- Dhobha PO- Gaur Dist- Basti ( U P ) AC NO- 11481337036, SBI - GAUR, DIST- BASTI ( U P )

I Jai prakash Tiwari retired from CRPF holder of PPO no 239030635179. sir a copy of letter no . CRPF/06/3056/SP/PA-10 dated 17/07/2009, which is addressed to your office sent from Directorate of General, Pay and Accounts Office, CRPF regarding revision of my pension and Differential commuted value of Pension payable to me in this modification and the amount indicted in this letter is Rs 1, 42704.00 (One lakh fortytwo thousand seven hundred four only).
But till now the above mentioned amount is not come to my bank account.
Therefore, kindly arrange to send above amount to me as early as possibile.
Thanking you sir. Your's: Jai prakash Tiwari
VPO:Kishundaspur, Nawabganj, Gonda(UP)
A/C No 01190001891, SBI Nawabganj (2588)

non receipt of revised pension and arrears of pay.

My PPO No. is S/042058/2006

Sir, I am a Subedar Nursing Asst Ashis Kumar Mandal retired from Army Medical Corps wef 01 Dec 2006. After my retirement almost 3 years and 2 months have been lapsed, no revised pension or arrears of pay has been received till now instead the serving personnel already been received the same before 08 months which I can not understand. Most of other Corps people have already been received Pension as well as arrears of Pay.

In view of the above, you are requested to issue necessary instruction to RO AMC LUCKNOW to issue the revised pension and arrears of pay immediately to avoid infructuous correspondence both ends.

Your kind co-operation will be highly solicited.

Thanking you.

Warm Regards
Ashis Kumar Mandal
(JC-693998K Sub)

Myself James Yousaf Bhatti retired from B.S.F holder of PPO No.is 240550617905.I did not recieve the differential commited value of Pension in my PNB(Punajb National Bank, Brown Road Ludhiana, Punjab)and my account no is-176280.Please try to look on this matter as soon as possible.

Your Kind co-operation will be highly solicited.

Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
Mr.James Yousaf Bhatti
(Rtd.Sub Inspector)

Respected sir, my father was a pensioner of central government, but due to death of my father, my mother is getting family pension. But still she did not received 60% amount of 6th pay commission . kindly look into this matter and take neccessory action in realising the rest amount of arrears . . IMPORTANT DETAILS :DUDHNATH SINGH, PPO NO. 239030226052, NAME OF FAMILY PENSIONER -LALJHARO DEVI, SBI A/C NO-11717877726 GAJENDRA

Central Pension & Accounting office - Pension Arrear