Central Public Works Department,Min.of Urban Development,Govt.of India - Poor maintenance by CPWD(Civil) of Quarter No.699,Block-IC,Sector-III,Salt Lake,Kolkata-700106,West Bengal.

Dr.I.N.Mukherjee
The following E-Mails sent but neither any reply nor any action despite reminders:

"Poor Safety & Maintenance Work at CPWD Central Govt. Quarter No.699 at IC Block, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106-Reg.
from "Dr. Indranath Mukherjee" <themukherjees2004@gmail.com> hide details 29 Jun
to
js_uae@nb.nic.in,
se_ceel@yahoo.com,
cpgrams-darpg@nic.in
date 29 Jun 2009 02:01
subject Poor Safety & Maintenance Work at CPWD Central Govt. Quarter No.699 at IC Block, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106-Reg.
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Sir(s),

Pl. refer to my e-mails dated 01/06/08, 14/10/08, 07/02/09.Pl.also refer to my Grievance registration Number DOURD/2009/00040 dated 26/01/09.Though some of the Electrical Problems have been attended, but the Civil Wing of CPWD at IC-Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata has not attended any problem at all ! In the mean time, two new problems have now emerged.The front Door's stopper are completely broken & Smelling Street Dogs are now staying inside the Electric Meter Room (Building No. 697-704)due to the broken door of the Meter Room since last one year.My meter reading has also become very high 8 Unit/day! Electrical Dept. is saying it will be repaired by Civil Dept. & Civil Dept. is passing the buck to Electrical dept. & we are suffering!On 27/06/09, I went to CPWD(Civil) wing to re lodge the complaints in respect of the persisting Civil Engg.problems again (Complaint No. 3298 dated 27/06/09).At that time, five to six unknown people were found gossiping over there & the JE was not available.They started ridiculing me when I told my Qr. No.699! It appeared that my Qr. has been marked and no work is done for reasons to be investigated by you!
Some photos of the said GOVT. OF INDIA's QUARTERS are again attached herewith in order to make you understand under what a pathetic situation me & my family is living in 21st century INDIA after paying more than Rs.11, 000/- P.M as HRA.

I do not think/hope that you will take any action on the above as usual.But, out of my moral responsibility to my family & due to the insult at this old age, for the first time, I had to meet on 27/06/09 at the hands of those five to six people unauthorisedly occupying the Govt. of India's premises, I am sending this mail to let you know the hard facts.

With regards,

Dr. I.N.Mukherjee
Qr.No.699, Block-IC, Sector-III,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106
Tel: 91-33-23358192
Mob: 9831625013 "

Pl. look into the above mentioned ordeal.I am sending this as a last hope.

Complaint comments 0 Comments