CEO Maharashtra - voters list

Sachin Karnik
The names of my wife and myself mysteriously dissapeared from the voters list of CBD Belapur , Navi Mumbai about 10 years back.We have tried to re register our names many times by filling the forms. No use.
We shifted to Kharghar , Navi Mumbai three years back. We again tried to register our names by filling the required forms. Again no use.
What is the use of the voters enlistment drive if the names of exixting voters dissapear from the list nevr to be enlisted again?

Comments

I have also sent registration form last year but second election has been announced and still i did not get card.One my my friend residng in Kokan rail Vihar, sewood, darave, Nerul did not get voter ID card for last 5 years. It is sheer apathy.
D Nov 12, 2012 by
rajaram sakhadeo

I have change myaddress Please where contect me
N Apr 21, 2014 by
Shah Bharat Hiralal

MY NAME IS WRONGLY PRINTED IN VOTERS LIST AND ALSO ON VOTERS CARD. I HAD FILLED UP FORM NO. 8 ON18/2/2014 BUT UPTILL NOW IT HAS NOT BEEN CORRECTED. I AM ENCLOSING, HERE WITH, SCANNED COPY OF RECEIPT FOR APPLICATION OF FORM NO.8 ALONG WITH VOTERS CARD AND VOTERS SLIP ISSUED FOR CASTING VOTE FOR THE GENERAL ELECTION.

N Apr 22, 2014 by
Catharine

my & my wife's name is disappeared from the voters list. On election day we went to 3 booths but failed to see our names though we had voted in the last parliament election. And we even had our forms filled in the registration campaign. Surprisingly my wife had received her voter card no.UVP3533569 but my voter card is yet to receive. My wife's name is mysteriously disappeared from the voter's list though she produced her card.
This is a planned thing done in conivanced with the people inside election commission's local office. Great democracy India it is! And great present government. This is very much clear that most of the educated people's names were omitted deliberately from list by you know who's cronies.

CEO Maharashtra - voters list