Cityland courier/aakash inter cityland express - my courier is delivered yet

VIKAS DUBE
i sent(on 04.07.2009) some important documents from walchandnagar, pune to varanasi by aakash inter cityland express/cityland courier. i was told by courier service at walchandnagar that courier will be delivered by tuesday(07.07.2009). but the courier is not delivered yet. i have contacted the courier service many times for the same. they are just replying that "it will delivered today". i think thay have lost the courier packet. this loss is costing me lots. it is requested to black list such careless courier services and guide me that how to take action against such issues.

Comments

i was suposse to receive a courier from jalgoan to pune on 23 dec 2009, which i have not yet received . when contacted to the number given to me they replyed to contact the call center, when contacted at call center there is no reply from other side the following are the pod deatils 10042390 kindly revert back asap., or else be ready for the legal matters.

Hello
I had posted courier from nagpur to pune .Even after 20days their is no response.
city land employee are giving me such mobile no those persons r not working with them.
A Mar 17, 2011 by
Dr Ashish Gaikwad

Cityland courier is worst courier service in India. This is Dr. Ashish Gaikwad from Andheri Mumbai-93. Courier Send from Amravati, Mharastra on 8th March 2011 receipt No. 3279. still I'm waiting for courier delivery. When I call each office of Cityland courier in Mumbai, I got same reply WE DONT HAVE YOUR COURIER. Then i got informetion that Mr. Lalit (distributor of Andheri) & Shivlal (09323687944, another distributor of Andheri) have some problem so that they are not delivering couriers but keep them their self. I got conform information from head office that Shivlal (09323687944) have my courier, But he denie to accept that he has courier. If Any higher post officer of Cityland Courier India is seeing this message, then you people should take action against this or Shem on you. All people I advice you to do not use CITYLAND COURIER to save your TIME & MONEY.
N Sep 7, 2011 by
NITIN jain 23 Cityland courier/aakash inter cityland express  - CHOOLAI, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

NOT DELIVERED COURIER - AASHISH DISTRIBUTORS

MYSELF M/S AASHISH DISTRIBUTORS NO 82, ASTABUJAM ROAD 1ST FLOOR CHOLLAI CH-112. I HAVE BOOKED 1 COURIER POD NO.i29052124 in periyamed branch code-maa447 to M/S NUMED PHARMACEUTICALS CHENNAI-37 ON 03/09/2011, BUT STILL NOW ITS NOT DELIVERED AND FROM MORNING I AM CALLING UR PERIYAMED CONSURN PERSON HE IS NOT PICKUPING THE CALL. SO PLEASE REGISTAR MY COMPLAINT .
A Nov 21, 2011 by
Anupdas N

I was supposed to receive a courier from parbhani to pune. The courier has been sent on 12.11.2011. The courier is still not received. I cant find any working contact numbers for the service at pune.
N Mar 27, 2013 by
santosh y jagtap

Cityland courier is worst courier service in India.
N Apr 17, 2013 by
BHONDE SUDHA

we recd courier sent from santacruz against doc no. 1426854.
after opening the parcel, we observed few things are missing.
when checked the parcel carefully observed that the parcel has been tampered. packing tape was cut and was repacked with transparent tape .

Cityland courier/aakash inter cityland express - my courier is delivered yet